Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:00:02 AM EDT
[#1]
She does it once, she will do it again.  Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:17:06 AM EDT
[#2]
We are all human and we all fuck up - sometimes on purpose, only to realize the error of our ways too late.  When I got married, I made a few vows.  One of those was the usual "for better or worse" and "until death do us part."  If she were to break her vow of fidelity, it does not mean that I am immediately released from my part of the vow - it means that we are in the "worse" times, and that, together, we must work to overcome it.  

While cheating is a huge betrayal, it is not unworkable.  The greater betrayal is the man (or woman) who promised to love and honor another all the days of their life leaving after the other cheats.  
Matt
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:47:40 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
No because you'll always know some other dude had his dick in that mouth ur kissin.  Some other dude screwed that pussy ur eatin, and he came all over that ass ur kissin.

so i remember this guy taunting me. he was sayign something like," i'm eating it every night."

my reply? "that's cool, cause i usually put my dick in there. wanna take the middle man out?"
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:53:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:42:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:49:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Your poll should have asked how soon the arfcom crystal ball says she will have some other guy's dick in her mouth.  

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:56:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
We are all human and we all fuck up - sometimes on purpose, only to realize the error of our ways too late.  When I got married, I made a few vows.  One of those was the usual "for better or worse" and "until death do us part."  If she were to break her vow of fidelity, it does not mean that I am immediately released from my part of the vow - it means that we are in the "worse" times, and that, together, we must work to overcome it.  

While cheating is a huge betrayal, it is not unworkable.  The greater betrayal is the man (or woman) who promised to love and honor another all the days of their life leaving after the other cheats.  
Matt

Well, fidelity is part of those vows.  She breaks 'em, then the vows, BOTH parties, are thereby broken.  A marriage is like a bicycle - the man and woman are the wheels, and the vows hold those wheels together.  When one of them cheats, it breaks the vows and removes that wheel from the bicycle.  A bicycle is nothing once it loses one of the wheels.  
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:59:39 PM EDT
[#8]
You didn't have a WTF I'm an idiot for taking her back on your pole.  If she would divorce you and treat you like scum for cheating on her, then you should do the same to you.....and you know she would.........and take all your $ and stuff also.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:05:05 PM EDT
[#9]
So what? You took her back...you made a mistake...now make it right and dump that bitch....it is not too late to regain your dignity and self respect.

Clearly she has not respect for you.  
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:06:47 PM EDT
[#10]
I would F her Mom oldie but goodie. Right click and save to. 13mb file.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:53:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:56:01 PM EDT
[#12]
She cheated before I married her, but its been 4 years since and no issues, all my kids seem to be mine.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:22:49 PM EDT
[#13]
On a side note, what do you do if you think your girlfriend has cheated on you, but she repeatedly denies it??  I do not have 100% physical proof, only some sketchy proof and gut instinct.  
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:28:35 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
After reading all the  ar15 curse posts i began to wonder if any of these relationships worked after the sin . So here be a poll!

3rd question was supposed to read like this

She cheated.  I took her back and it didn’t work out for other reasons. And or the relationship was FD up before she cheated .

I am glad I never did this.  You are a big pussy.  Strap one on for GS.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:18:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Well if ya do it's the same as tellin' her to treat ya like a doormat.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:28:55 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
No because you'll always know some other dude had his dick in that mouth ur kissin.  Some other dude screwed that pussy ur eatin, and he came all over that ass ur kissin.

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:38:48 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I like mine better:

Screw around on me once, pack you trash bitch, Trash.

There fixed it for ya!

My thoughts
SUCKER!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:43:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:46:04 PM EDT
[#19]
I'd rent yourself a awesome looking hooker and screw right in your bed you share with her, when she comes home make sure your still laying pipe so she sees you.. and when she does, just continue like she's not there. You two are finished ... make that perfectly ckear.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:23:43 PM EDT
[#20]
I can forgive but I cant forget.  I tried once only lasted an few pathtic moments.

What if your part of the problem too? That changes things doesnt it?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:30:04 PM EDT
[#21]
I think it would be very difficult for a relationship to work after an admitted affair.  How could you possibly take the woman back while maintaining any level of self respect or self esteem?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:36:02 PM EDT
[#22]

Men and women cheat for VERY different reasons (because men and women are wired very differently), and it is very important to understand this

Men are biologically driven to want to screw as many women as possible, to spread their DNA.  This is why a lot of men cheat - to a certain extent, it is programmed into them.  (Obviously - that's not an excuse, because as cognitive animals, we can CHOOSE not to cheat, and that is what trust, loyalty, etc is all about.)  As such, men are attracted to ANY women that look healthy and of breeding age.

Women are attracted to men who can provide for them and protect them (from the same biological reasons). They NEED their man to be emotionally attached to them, so that they can be sure that he will not leave them (and remove his protection and support).  Thus, women will OFTEN forgive a man for cheating, if it is just sex.  As long as there is no risk of him withdrawing his support and emotional attachment, it is a forgviable sin.  What is unforgivable to a women is when a man becomes emotionally attached to another women - because that creates a HUGE risk that he will withdraw his support and protection.  (By the same token, it is generally unforgivable for a women to sleep with other men, from the man's perspective - because she could potentially become pregnant with another man's DNA, and he could be stuck supporting and portecting someone elses' DNA - as a cuckold).

If a WOMAN cheats on a man who is already emotionally attached to her, it means that she does NOT consider him an adequate mate, and is looking for others to replace him with.  It is that simple.  Women do not cheat just to get some sex or a thrill.  (Unless they are severely fucked up and got their mental wires crossed - in which case they are not a good mate either!)

I'm not necessarily saying this is how people THINK today - but that doesn't matter, because that is how our brains are designed (from aeons of selective breeding and survival pressures)

So, the ONLY way that she isn;t going to do it again is for you to find out WHAT it is that you are not providing for her in the relationship, and find a way to provide it.  If you cannot, stop wasting your time, because she WILL cheat again, and she will leave - as soon as she finds someone better than you.  And she WILL be looking for that person.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:36:03 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Why did she cheat on you?

Why simply doesnt matter.  Cheating and physical abuse are the two "problems" in a relationship that are completely unacceptable. Anything else you may work through with counseling.  Not those two though.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:39:57 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Matt

Matt,
My Christian wife says its acceptable for the victim of infidelity to leave.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:43:36 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
On a side note, what do you do if you think your girlfriend has cheated on you, but she repeatedly denies it??  I do not have 100% physical proof, only some sketchy proof and gut instinct.  

Always trust your instincts!

50% of spouses cheat.  The most likely to cheat are married women in their early 20's who work outside the home. (of course being married in your early 20's is a problem in itself).

If you and another couple go out to dinner, half the people inthe group have screwed around. If you havent its two of the remaining three.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:48:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Dude, Plan on one more night of great sex then split because that is all it is. If she thought that low of you to cheat just F$(# her one more time and leave it alone. This time it was your emotions next time she may take your house, kids finances and sanity. Cut your loses now.

Good  luck dude, I've been there but I like pie

Jim
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top