User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:01:27 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
This thread is now about cheese.

Actually, this topic is now about the ARFCOM Code of Conduct,
eating 5 hot dogs at the Tigers game and liking Kenny Rogers.

I submit the following links for your consideration...

Incidence

Coincidence

Your honor, I rest my case, however rather than imposing ban #2, I simply recommend he keep the membername and be exposed for the troll which he truly is.  Better to know your adversary than have him forced back underground again.  Staff, it would be my recommedation to just leave things the way they are, however if you need the $24, than let it be known far and wide that HEDONIST was the one who busted him.  I'll take the ridicule or appreciation, depending on your point of view - but I won't take unwarranted insults from the Doc.

Sorry everyone for lowering myself to someone else's level which I sank the other night.  Paranoid?  Nope.  Right on target? YES.

DK-Prof, I have no beef with you, however anyone that jumps into the middle of a fistfight might just take a hit.

I now return this topic to it's original theme:  Cleaning, oh wait - that's what it has been about all along....  
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:18:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Save the drama for your mama.

Petty internet grudges are so pathetic. Everyone grow the fuck up.

That said, I liked ARDOC, but I'm not sure that I like his new troll persona. Whatever, I'm sure he'll calm down after scUM chokes on a dick like the Tigers did.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:56:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't see where he insulted you in this thread. You seem to be obsessed with this.

What are you doing, stalking him over to Loki's forum or do you post over there?
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:02:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Thats the nice thing about free trade... the opportunity to shop your business around and find the best service at the best rate.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top