Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 1:50:59 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Binladin, who received Swiss citizenship in 2001, has condemned his half brother "for his acts and his convictions." He intentionally spells his name differently from his half brother.

I thought it was against Swiss policy to grant citizenship to any outsider.

I believe there's a set price to buy citizernship. Not cheap either.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:35:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:46:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Binladin, who received Swiss citizenship in 2001, has condemned his half brother "for his acts and his convictions." He intentionally spells his name differently from his half brother.

I thought it was against Swiss policy to grant citizenship to any outsider.

I believe there's a set price to buy citizernship. Not cheap either.

her mother was a swiss citizen.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:14:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 4:09:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
As I posted in the other thread....GQ is humanizing our enemy, and I dont like it.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

A woman that poses half-nekkid in the glossy pages of a widespread Western magazine is an enemy of fundamentalist Islam and just about everything OBL and his shithead cronies stand for. To twist the knife even more, she's a fairly close relative of THE top terrorist and world's most wanted man.

I'll take it.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 4:20:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Arab chicks: WAY too much treasure trail for me
                  OBL's neice, I wouldn't dry hump that enemy biotch
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 4:30:51 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
That was a slap in the face to OBL and Islamofascists everywhere.

Good for her.

sure it was.  
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 4:34:11 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fuck her and her islamic terrorist ilk.

She can feed everyone her bullshit about how she denounces this and doesn't agree with that. It's all just grandstanding to further her career. Once she crashes and burns and doesn't go sky high in her career, she'll be at an islamic anti American rally burning a flag.

She's also got a fucking beak for a nose that would put a tucan to shame.

That kind of ignorance, gentlemen, takes work. Every family has at least 1 child that no one gets along with. I know mine does

embrace your own downfall. i wont.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:18:19 AM EDT
[#9]
I would and have her screaming my name in Hebrew! Sorry can't, Ms and MrsWind would kick her ass they are very pocessive
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 7:14:18 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Arab chicks: WAY too much treasure trail for me
                  OBL's neice, I wouldn't dry hump that enemy biotch

+1

Arab and persian chicks are hot, but they want WAY too much loot.  
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 8:04:50 AM EDT
[#11]
I dont have time to babysit this thread. Here is the rule.  http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=401578
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top