Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 7:52:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Page Two
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 7:53:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Way to completely use that meme wrong. Congrats.
View Quote

The point was that as an open carrier, I am forever alone.

Link Posted: 7/22/2013 8:20:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 8:28:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I open carry every single day in downtown SEATTLE.

Glock 17.  I even get thanked by people and create great encounters and conversations about our (and THEIR) rights!

So stop being assholes to OC'ers.  They're doing the work you wont.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 8:38:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Glock 17.  I even get thanked by people and create great encounters and conversations about our (and THEIR) rights!

View Quote

Just saying that CC, if you can legally, doesn't upset the sheep as much.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 8:40:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I don't believe anyone here even knows that the OC law passed.
View Quote

Act 746.

Now, if we could just convince ASP and the AG.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 8:43:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I see it a lot in VA, but I never see the drama that some in GD associate with it.  

No extra attention... sometimes someone might spot it, but usually not.  Occasionally a conversation... "Is that a Glock?"  "I'm thinking of buying a gun..."  

Seems like 80%+ are Glocks in Serpas.  1911s are popular, as are thumb-break leather holsters.

Seems like most of the opinions in GD about it are based in ignorance... people who have never done it proclaiming absolutes about it and projecting their own insecurities or boorish tendencies onto someone else.

Personally, I'm glad when people responsibly carry for defense of themselves and their family, whether it's concealed or open.

View Quote

I live in Charlottesville now. 90% of the time, I carry my Glock 31 in a Serpa. The rest of the time it's an FEG HiPower.

Funny thing about the attention thing - I got a good deal of it the first week or two, and then no one seems to care. It has to be attitude. I think people see you looking unaccustomed to the gun on your hip and red flags go off. If you're comfortable, they're comfortable.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 8:43:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aw c'mon bro i've only had the cops called on me once, 4 cars showed up and i walked out eating a candy bar and said hello, and carried on my way.

Security got called on me in the grocery store but...they...couldn't find me?

I was seriously the only non-white guy in there who wasn't a clerk, and the only one very obviously OC'ing.

E: gigglesnort.... "carried" on my way...
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 8:51:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I see OC all the time here in Alabama and I have never seen anyone act uncomfortable around them.
View Quote

Is it legal for out-of-staters to OC in AL?  I have a CWP but travel to AL frequently so I was curious.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 8:55:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Only time I OC is when I'm riding my bicycle... My shirt always ends up riding over my pistol.

I don't mind OC one bit, but I've never been the type to draw attention to myself on purpose (which OC does)
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 9:15:19 PM EDT
[#11]
It's not uncommon here. Both open and concealed carry have their places. Both have upsides and downsides.

I just  wish people would stop making such a big deal over it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 9:16:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

During my last open carry outing, I was wearing a vertx coldblack polo, vertx pants, black nylon 5.11 tactical belt, serpa holster, beretta 92FS, and running shoes.

The time before that I had the same clothes but a G19 in a OWB fobus

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The other time it was a tactical tommy: black cargo pants tucked into his black boots, held up by his black belt, with his black Tee shirt tucked in. Trusty black Walmart holster with his black pistol at his side...

During my last open carry outing, I was wearing a vertx coldblack polo, vertx pants, black nylon 5.11 tactical belt, serpa holster, beretta 92FS, and running shoes.

Walmart in Sapulpa?

Link Posted: 7/22/2013 9:19:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Walmart in Sapulpa?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The other time it was a tactical tommy: black cargo pants tucked into his black boots, held up by his black belt, with his black Tee shirt tucked in. Trusty black Walmart holster with his black pistol at his side...

Walmart in Sapulpa?

No, OKC
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 9:25:36 PM EDT
[#14]
I OC because I can, and because I like to think that I'm a representative sample of the responsible gun owners in this state and country.

Yes, people see my holstered pistol and double mag carrier. Most people are oblivious and don't notice it.

It's not just about immediate defense tactics, it's about preserving our Constitution and American way of life.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 10:10:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Saw it lots and lots in AZ.  

Have seen it a few times here in OK.  Usually not very conspicuous, though.

I have never had a problem with it, though I think it is- individually speaking- a tactical error compared to CC.  Still, to each their own.  

I hope it serves as an effective deterrent everywhere it's used.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 10:43:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
i hope the local LEO's got the memo.
View Quote

Oh yeah, guuuurl.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 11:22:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I saw my first open carry tonight. I just wanted to walk up to the guy and ask if he was a cop.  When he said no I wanted to say "then cover that shit up". I am not against open carry I think it just makes you look like an attention seeking asshole.
View Quote

^Boom.  That BS is why I won't OC. I don't suffer fools easily and that would make my blood boil. I'd rather avoid the entire mess. I learned MYOB early as a child.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 11:30:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 11:39:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Heres the deal.  Once again.......

There is no tactical advantage over either carry option.  Concealing your weapon gives you element of surprise.    Open carry is a real deterrent.   Criminals pick soft targets. it's a fact get over it.   Both of these advantages mean little in comparison to situational awareness and training with your weapon.   So it's a wash.  There are some places you shouldn't open carry such as in the middle of a dangerous hood at night where you are outnumbered by other people with guns who mean to do you harm.   They might target you for your gun.  Then again they might target you because you don't have a gun they can see.     WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN THE HOOD AT NIGHT ANYWAYS! FAIL!

The reason OC gives you an edge has nothing to do with defense.  It has everything to do with public perception.  Yes there are a couple idiots who act like an ass while open carrying .   Some of you think they are harming gun owners image.   The fact is those of you who conceal your weapon all the time are doing more harm .    You could be the guy who holds doors open for people , says please, thank you, excuse me and addresses people as sir and mam.  The guy who says bless you when someone sneezes.      You could be that normal guy who has a visible firearm that makes people realize that the democrats and media are full of shit with their narrative that only cops and bad guys have guns.   You could make them feel safer around a gun.   Instead you hide it and let the left control the image of gun ownership far more than a couple idiots with tapout shirts and a leg holster.

AZ did not become the land of gun freedom and growing gun culture by hiding our shit and ridiculing other gun owners.   We did it by carrying in the open. Talking about our guns in the open and ridiculing people who have a problem with guns.     You want constitutional carry and pretty much no gun laws other than only killing someone when necessary?   Quit being a pussy and carry your weapon out in the open and be the "good guy" with a gun.   Destroy the narrative of the left and win over the public perception.    Obviously hiding your shit isn't working out well and AZ strategy is working.   Shove your chess and checkers up your ass and use your right otherwise it will be taken away.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 11:42:23 PM EDT
[#20]
I live in Georgia where we have a weapon's license and I choose to carry concealed comfortably in an OWB  holster with my Glock 23.  I have an extra mag in my pocket and feel confident with that amount of ammo alone at any stand off.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 12:00:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Walmart in Sapulpa?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Walmart in Sapulpa?

lol
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 2:41:44 AM EDT
[#22]
I personally won't do it.  I don't like to advertise.  I fully support those who do OC though.  Each to their own.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 2:46:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I saw my first open carry tonight. I just wanted to walk up to the guy and ask if he was a cop.  When he said no I wanted to say "then cover that shit up". I am not against open carry I think it just makes you look like an attention seeking asshole.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 2:59:23 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Your so-called element of surprise is one-upped by the actual deterrent value.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i44.tinypic.com/vpda51.png

I still have yet to see another person open carrying in OK.

Those people are just a tad smarter. While Open carry is "cool" and allows for better clothing options, giving up the element of surprise is a big deal. I wouldnt open carry even if I had the option.

Your so-called element of surprise is one-upped by the actual deterrent value.

Screw surprise.  That's for movies and wannabe's.  The best laid plan goes to hell when the shit hits the fan.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 4:36:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

There is no tactical advantage over either carry option.  Concealing your weapon gives you element of surprise.    Open carry is a real deterrent.   Criminals pick soft targets. it's a fact get over it.   Both of these advantages mean little in comparison to situational awareness and training with your weapon.   So it's a wash.  There are some places you shouldn't open carry such as in the middle of a dangerous hood at night where you are outnumbered by other people with guns who mean to do you harm.   They might target you for your gun.  Then again they might target you because you don't have a gun they can see.     WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN THE HOOD AT NIGHT ANYWAYS! FAIL!

The reason OC gives you an edge has nothing to do with defense.  It has everything to do with public perception.  Yes there are a couple idiots who act like an ass while open carrying .   Some of you think they are harming gun owners image.   The fact is those of you who conceal your weapon all the time are doing more harm .    You could be the guy who holds doors open for people , says please, thank you, excuse me and addresses people as sir and mam.  The guy who says bless you when someone sneezes.      You could be that normal guy who has a visible firearm that makes people realize that the democrats and media are full of shit with their narrative that only cops and bad guys have guns.   You could make them feel safer around a gun.   Instead you hide it and let the left control the image of gun ownership far more than a couple idiots with tapout shirts and a leg holster.

AZ did not become the land of gun freedom and growing gun culture by hiding our shit and ridiculing other gun owners.   We did it by carrying in the open. Talking about our guns in the open and ridiculing people who have a problem with guns.     You want constitutional carry and pretty much no gun laws other than only killing someone when necessary?   Quit being a pussy and carry your weapon out in the open and be the "good guy" with a gun.   Destroy the narrative of the left and win over the public perception.    Obviously hiding your shit isn't working out well and AZ strategy is working.   Shove your chess and checkers up your ass and use your right otherwise it will be taken away.
View Quote

Your newsletter:  I want on it!

Highlighted some for the "don't scare the sheep" types.

Good stuff!

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:12:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
My wife was there for a year, never saw anyone open carry and kind of figured they would freak out in that area.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I see it a lot in VA, but I never see the drama that some in GD associate with it.  

No extra attention... sometimes someone might spot it, but usually not.  Occasionally a conversation... "Is that a Glock?"  "I'm thinking of buying a gun..."  

Seems like 80%+ are Glocks in Serpas.  1911s are popular, as are thumb-break leather holsters.

Seems like most of the opinions in GD about it are based in ignorance... people who have never done it proclaiming absolutes about it and projecting their own insecurities or boorish tendencies onto someone else.

Personally, I'm glad when people responsibly carry for defense of themselves and their family, whether it's concealed or open.

I live in Charlottesville now. 90% of the time, I carry my Glock 31 in a Serpa. The rest of the time it's an FEG HiPower.

Funny thing about the attention thing - I got a good deal of it the first week or two, and then no one seems to care. It has to be attitude. I think people see you looking unaccustomed to the gun on your hip and red flags go off. If you're comfortable, they're comfortable.
My wife was there for a year, never saw anyone open carry and kind of figured they would freak out in that area.  

I've had two people summon police, within about an hour of one another. It was the 2nd or 3rd day I was in the state, and I was with my daughter in a public park (Greenleaf Park). In one instance I overhead the woman who called getting rebuffed by the dispatcher. In the other there was already an officer there, and he refused to even speak to me when another woman went up to him and got all shrill about my having a gun in a park. The words, "Well, m'am, that's his right." were spoken, and that was that.

I OC for three reasons.

First, I want to present a deterrent to crime, particularly when I have my family with me. If the guy that wants to hold up the gas station decides to wait in the car until I leave, I win. If I get to the point where I've drawn a weapon (and the "element of surprise" comes into play) I've already lost.

Second, I want to accustom the public to non-LEOs carrying arms. I'm the guy that says "please" and "thank you", and holds the door open for people. I'm also the guy carrying a holstered pistol. Repeat that scene often enough, and pretty soon when the people around me think "gun owner", they think "polite country boy", not "racist redneck".

Third, I want to build solidarity within the firearms community. People will sometimes stop me to talk guns. I like that - it lets them know that they aren't alone, and might spur them to go to the range or carry themselves. I get more people that stop me to ask me about the law, though. You'd be amazed how many people own a handgun, but it's never occurred to them that they could carry it. In two months, I know two people that now regularly carry that didn't before we met.

I don't think I'll ever run into a serious issue with the police here. The VCDL has done a damned good job taking care of that problem, to the point that it isn't an issue. If it ever comes up, I know my rights and will be as polite as I possibly can while asserting them. If by some astronomical chance I end up face down on the hood of a cop car, I'm fairly confident that the tax payers of the assailant's employer will be buying me a couple of NFA toys and I'll get an apology. If not - well, to quote a former resident of my new home - "is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?"
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:19:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I still prefer CC even if we had OC here.

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:37:08 PM EDT
[#28]
I OC in the mountains and to/from. Nobody has ever bothered me except one woman who praised me for it. Ran into cops at stores and such and they've never even said a word about it.

Never seen anyone else OC in civilization, seen a few in the mountains.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:44:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Says the guy using a fictional gunfight to support his claim.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
open-shmopen, concealed-conschmeeled.

Its all in how you train as to whether you are any good with it.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd7/rkba2da/animated/TomCruisebriefcase.gif

Says the guy using a fictional gunfight to support his claim.

Hey don't be go dissin' Tom Cruise.

That man's got more moves in his BM than all of GD put together.

He jump up-and-down on your couch, and launch a missile strike on your peeps from his underground bunker.

That's if Xenu don't punk you out first.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:57:55 AM EDT
[#30]
I've OC'd a few times here in Springfield, but only to prove a point to my wife.  That point being that if you don't dress like a piece of shit, people don't go looking at your hip anywhere you go.  Even if they do, as long as your shirt is tucked in and your jeans aren't baggy and/or full of holes, they will assume the gun on your hip is there as part of your job and not say anything.  If I wasn't so sure that I would eventually run into an over-zealous cop that wasn't aware that OC was, in fact, legal here, I'd OC every day.  Less sweat on my gun that way.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:12:42 AM EDT
[#31]
When I lived in AZ, I never really gave OC much thought.  Everyone knew it was okay, and no one really cared or made a fuss about it.  After moving to West by God, I've seen OC a few times (interestingly usually at the WalMart).  At first, I was a little suprized, but didn't care.  Now that I've had some time to think about it, I feel like if it wouldn't draw attention, I would really like to just walk up and thank the people who are OCing responsibly in that environment.  There is no fuss from other shoppers.  In fact, I would be willing to wager that the majority of people don't notice even OC weapons.  Cognitive dissonance is incredibly powerful.  

Personally, I am required by department policy to carry concealed off duty, so that's what I do.  However, I am grateful to those who are OC in the public places that I visit.

So, since I can't walk up and make a scene at WM, this is me saying thank you to those of you who are representing gun owners in a responsible fashion and defending our Constitutional rights.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:29:04 AM EDT
[#32]
I don't oc but you do see it from time to time here in MI, not quite normal but most areas are to the point that it won't incite a panic, even in the suburbs.  Personally I cc but I am more than happy to be around others that are oc.  Best of both worlds in that case, I think.

Only thing I don't like seeing is someone oc with a bad holster.  Saw a guy this weekend using a scabbard with no retention at all, gun would be pulled from him with any level of surprise with no trouble at all.  I can assure you that if I ever did oc in public I would have strong holster solution going.

Was also following a guy oc at a festival this weekend that was getting a lot of dirty looks from people that did not look like him.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:51:29 AM EDT
[#33]
A large extended family of black folks was at my local Denny's at about 10pm Monday night.

One of the younger adult males was OCing a black handgun.

I suspect it was fake, just like the shitty plastic badge he was carrying.

My question is this: As a young black man in america, why take the risk of OCing a fake handgun in a known cop hangout?

For the record, I was CCing an S&W 4006 TSW.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:52:07 AM EDT
[#34]
I open carry, but I've only seen a couple of others do it outside of the open carry meetings. Tactics aside, I think we do need to advertise, hiding hasn't exactly worked for us in the past.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:13:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

I agree with this overall and think it's well said with one exception.

I don't believe that CC is doing harm to the image of gun owners at all. They may be missing an opportunity to create the positive image described, but are not actually calling negative attention to gun owners either. Otherwise great points IMO.

I OC when in the woods hiking and camping and fishing and such. Like others, I just don't want people looking at me suspiciously or fearfully. But if you're the type of person comfortable with that it's your choice.

I don't see people doing it often. Do those that OC regularly prefer a retention holster of some sort? I would if wearing it openly in public. Just curious.

Cheers!

-JC
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:14:39 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

http://i44.tinypic.com/vpda51.png

I still have yet to see another person open carrying in OK.
View Quote
It happens a lot around here.

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:15:37 AM EDT
[#37]
For the past 2 months I've been open carrying nearly all the time.  The biggest reason is my sweat is just hell on guns and I don't want to have to clean the damn things ever other day.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:19:10 AM EDT
[#38]
I see a couple people OC'ing around me.

Funny though, it is always the same people and I am always one of them.

PSA: If you do not exercise your rights, you may lose them

OC'ers are gun guys too, and most of us are damn responsible to boot.

Don't give them hell for it... encourage it!!
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:31:47 AM EDT
[#39]
I admit, I've changed my mind about this.  I do think it's good for people to see normal, responsible people open carrying.   Get used to it.  I do believe it is a deterrent.  Bad guy walks into a business and  sees a couple of people carrying, maybe he's changes direction.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:32:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Where is the option to OC and CC at the same time?

I carry on my belt outside the waist band.
My shirt covers everything but maybe an inch.

Sometimes my shirt ends up exposing my WMD.

I really do not give 2 shits who sees it, but I try to keep it covered up.

I scared the local DHS lady that took the neighbors kids away.
I was helping the neighbor (who has cancer)with her yard and to scare off the family that steals her shit.
I had it on my hip, my shirt exposed it and she asked if I was a cop.
I said nope just the neighbor trying to help out.
Neighbor told me that the DHS tried to used a gun wielding neighbor as a reason to take her kids.

I did hide my dags and newborn for a few weeks after that.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:54:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I don't believe that CC is doing harm to the image of gun owners at all. They may be missing an opportunity to create the positive image described, but are not actually calling negative attention to gun owners either. Otherwise great points IMO.

I OC when in the woods hiking and camping and fishing and such. Like others, I just don't want people looking at me suspiciously or fearfully. But if you're the type of person comfortable with that it's your choice.

I don't see people doing it often. Do those that OC regularly prefer a retention holster of some sort? I would if wearing it openly in public. Just curious.

Cheers!

-JC
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cheers!

-JC

I carry in a Serpa CQC, which is at least light retention. Honestly I'm comfortable as long as there is at least a strap around the hammer.

I also carry an assisted-opening folder and sometimes my P32 weak-side. I've never felt like someone was going to try to take my gun, though I'm aware of the risk. As far as I can tell, the criminal class seems to associate an open sidearm with "COP!", and tend to give me (and by extension, my family) a wide berth. That's the biggest reason I OC, actually.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:58:50 AM EDT
[#42]
I don't think SERPAs do anything to retain the weapon from someone who wants to snatch it.  They are so common that a lot of people recognize that the button will need to be pushed to get the gun out.  

I really don't worry about my gun being snatched.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:02:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I don't think SERPAs do anything to retain the weapon from someone who wants to snatch it.  They are so common that a lot of people recognize that the button will need to be pushed to get the gun out.  

I really don't worry about my gun being snatched.
View Quote

I don't really disagree, honestly.

I'm not too terribly worried about a BG going for my gun - I'm more concerned about a smart-ass kid or an anti-gunner who wants to "make a point" than anything else. If someone wanted my gun, they're more likely to shoot me from a distance than try to walk up behind me and grab.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:04:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Here, in the north country and on hiking trails, absolutely common.

In the city? Only people who OC are the "Free Staters" who wear it with a Ron Paul shirt and walk back and forth past a cop till they get hassled, then film it to their blog.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:25:24 AM EDT
[#45]
I CC myself, but see OC in Central Maine on a semi regular basis. Typically at Walmart or Hannafords. Most people don't seem to notice. Most people who do notice don't seem to care.
The only person I have ever seen make a stink about it was driving a car with NJ plates. I would suspect people would be more likely to have a problem with it in the Southern part of the state, those people are much more likely to suck.
I suppose I would try OC at some point if I had an OWB rig. Never cared enough to buy the equipment.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:33:12 AM EDT
[#46]
We are still waiting for open carry down here in TX mainly so we can wear holsters that match our boots.

Actually, it would be nice to have the OC option in TX. I CC every day and would stay with CC 90% of the time.

OC would be nice for outdoor activities however.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:47:48 AM EDT
[#48]
I prefer to cover my paranoia, not wear it on the outside for the honest world to feel.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:36:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

In the city? Only people who OC are the "Free Staters" who wear it with a Ron Paul shirt and walk back and forth past a cop till they get hassled, then film it to their blog.
View Quote

when i hear people pushing the OC agenda to the point of saying ur a pussy for not OCing, this is what comes to mind ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1) its not my job to make the sheeple un-afraid of guns, doubt u would convince them anyways

2) someone stated they liked ppl coming up to them to talk about their gun, im of the MYOP camp, so , no, i wouldnt want ppl bothering me. more then likely itll be some nutjob talking out his ass much like at gunshops
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 9:22:17 AM EDT
[#50]
It's legal here but I've never seen it.  Ever.  Even in LGS.

I would never do it, but not because I think all OCs are attention-seeking butthole surfers or Rambo wannabees, though  I'm sure there are some of those out there.  Rather, because I believe that at this time in our country, with gun control being such a hot button topic, maybe THE hot button topic, OC'ing is more likely to get negative attention from some spineless left winger who may decide to either draw negative public attention to you verbally or call the cops and lie about your activities just to bust your chops.  And has been said on this forum many times, ain't nobody got time for that.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top