BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 3:30:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Or maybe the youngin's with the sense of entitlement should just do what they're told at an organized event.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bad Santa should have been KTFO.

Or maybe the youngin's with the sense of entitlement should just do what they're told at an organized event.

Well...which gathering do you go to yearly!

The rainbow group is nothing but druggies...they tear shit up...burn forest down...assault people ...had a few shootings out west at their gatherings.

The dirty fuck just show up and squat ...till they get bored of drum circles ..

IMHO they should be rounded up...

I've drove through one of their squatters camps more than once...
Unless they have an area specific permit (which 99% of the time they do not)  I ignore their angry looks .and drive through.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 3:43:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Filthy Santa should have been tits up the second he went hands on.
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 3:59:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

First you have to assume that a civil agreement with the Park Service authorizes someone who reserves space in a public park to use force against someone who enters that reserved space. (Hint: It doesn't.)

Diabetes Claus committed assault, plain and simple. Replace Claus with uniformed security? Still assault. Replace public property with private? Still assault. Trespass laws allow you to remove someone from property under your legal control, not to kick the shit out of them for simply being there. The degree of justifiable force can legally escalate, sure, but not along the lines of what we actually saw in the video.

Not that it matters: I'd be willing to bet that everyone in that video is what you might call "judgment proof", and wouldn't be too terribly put out over a misdemeanor charge or two.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Snip...
Just so I understand. The Hippies have decided that the rules of society don't apply to them and created their own rules. Is that correct? And I'm suppossed to obey the hippy rules?  Sounds reasonable.

As crazy as it is yes.
Those the rainbow people have a legal and lawful relationship with the federal government.  Very similar to the Boy Scouts.
The feds issue a permit for their scheduled events and the hippies have duties that pertain to crowd control , parking,sanitary , wear and tear, clean up reseeding  ect.  
Its a pretty detail agreement . At the big gatherings they have forward teams and rear guard to ensure proper prep and clean up.

They were banned from the parks dor a couple years in the 90s due to the damage they caused.  They sued and won the right to meet as long as they maintain the compromise agreement.

So yes you should listen to the stinky hippy cop kinda like you would a Boy Scout at the annual jamboree.  
Sad
Of course you are assuming that the assaulting-Claus was in fact a "member" who was granted these powers.  

First you have to assume that a civil agreement with the Park Service authorizes someone who reserves space in a public park to use force against someone who enters that reserved space. (Hint: It doesn't.)

Diabetes Claus committed assault, plain and simple. Replace Claus with uniformed security? Still assault. Replace public property with private? Still assault. Trespass laws allow you to remove someone from property under your legal control, not to kick the shit out of them for simply being there. The degree of justifiable force can legally escalate, sure, but not along the lines of what we actually saw in the video.

Not that it matters: I'd be willing to bet that everyone in that video is what you might call "judgment proof", and wouldn't be too terribly put out over a misdemeanor charge or two.

I never assumed stinkyklause legally would be able to touch anybody. Opposite I assumed they all know he has zero legal justification to touch anyone. The stinky family never said anything about calling the cops because snitches get stitches.

Shit like that is normal for them, they have a gang mentality pecking order.  I compare them to locusts when I had to explain them to normal people.
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 4:04:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Apparently hearing about a "system" really triggered that old shitbag. He's done a lot of acid fighting against it, and here it was disrespecting him right in front of his gut.
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 4:07:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I had a run in with a pissed off old hippy on my airplane a years back.  I threw him off and left him 600 miles from home in the middle of the night.  (he was a crew member but he wasn't required for me to complete the trip)
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 5:24:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Bad Santa should have been KTFO shot.

View Quote

I dont value human life as much, especially that human
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 5:51:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I had a run in with a pissed off old hippy on my airplane a years back.  I threw him off and left him 600 miles from home in the middle of the night.  (he was a crew member but he wasn't required for me to complete the trip)
View Quote

I ran into an old hippie at the KGB Bar is Seoul. That guy kept on and on about how his generation changed the world. I moved over a table with Aussies and Kiwis.
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 5:57:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Jesus Christ I hate hippies.
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 9:41:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Hippies (and others on the Left) claim they are "fighting against The Man" when in reality they support big government and "The Man." They are just too stupid to realize it.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:08:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They have those "Rainbow Gatherings" in Ocala Nat'l Forest. The thefts go up markedly when they are there. If we go riding when they are there we will only park our car at the ranger station parking lot.

Stinky patchouli smelling assholes.
View Quote

They closed up a favorite fishing pond to keep them out.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:08:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
They have those "Rainbow Gatherings" in Ocala Nat'l Forest. The thefts go up markedly when they are there. If we go riding when they are there we will only park our car at the ranger station parking lot.

Stinky patchouli smelling assholes.
View Quote

They closed up a favorite fishing pond to keep them out.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top