Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:06:06 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What gets me about "truthers" is this simple little fact. If 9/11 was some giant plot by the Federal Government, why don't they eliminate everyone who brings forward all this convincing  evidence? If their claims are true the .gov obviously has no qualms about killing its citizens.

On a more logical note- I'm studying Civil Engineering. I'm around lots of people who study buildings for a living. The Pentagon and the WTC destruction was caused by the plane crashes. Give it up.

I doubt the federal goverment plotted to bring down the Twin Towers, that itself is lunacy.  Also remains of a plane were never found at the Pentagon or in PA.  If planes did hit those sites, there should have been wreckage and devastation and we all saw nothing like that. :(

You are wrong.  You need your scrotum to be wrapped with an Elastrator band until your testicles fall off.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:10:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Post a pic because I have yet to see any real evidence of a plane crash in those areas, and the last time I checked, planes don't need Cordite.

Cordite???   Really?  Where did you hear this one?  Did you know that cordite hasn't even been made for something like 20 years?   Yet, somehow, our government decided to find some obsolete World War ONE propellant and use it to blow up the pentagon?

rr

And you have proof of this right....................?

Proof of what? I asked you what cordite has to do with anything, and followed that cordite is an obsolete propellant.  Do you want proof of that???

rr

No I am not going to bug you about that, but witness did state they smelled cordite at teh scene.  Whether or not it is an obsolete propellant doesn't really matter.  If a person stated they smelled it, they smelled it.

You can debate me all night on how long it was in use or when they stopped using it, but DOD personnel said they smell an exposive or they smelled cordite.....sorry

The smell of Cordite isn't unique to just Cordite.  If I open a containe of iso-amyl acetate, a blindfolded person would say it smells like bannanas.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:17:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats obvious it's not unique thats why they said they smelled an explosive or Cordite.

Most of the males stated they smelled an explosvive and one female stated she smelled cordite.

Chemical compounds are chemical compounds, mixtures. :(
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:23:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Okay, Coworker, I want you to answer a couple questions.  Think hard about this.

Wiring a small building for explosives requires significant work, hundreds of man hours, tons of prep work on the beams, and lots of wiring for the explosives, so they go off in a controlled, timed, manner

If the building was wired for explosives, and was brought down by them, then:

1.  How did they know exactly which level the planes would hit at, so that the weakened supports would fail in that general region?

2.  How did they manage to do all that work to prep support structures, place explosives, wire the entire structure all over the course of 3 days?  

3.  How did they manage to prevent people from discovering it on Monday, the 10th?  And what proof do you have the building was even closed on Saturday and Sunday?

4.  Assuming that the evil .Gov henchmen managed to clear the building, drill the support structures, place the explosives, determine where the planes would hit, and keep all this a secret, How did they manage to prevent the wires to all the explosives from being damaged and destroyed in the plane crash?  

When did I say they were wired for explosives??? As I said above, that stuff takes at least a month. :(  I never said the building was closed I said there was a known POWER OUTAGE that weekend, you said it was closed. :(

BTW the demolition company that cleaned up never found any wires of the sort soooooooooooo you are saying these things not me.

So only you can answer those questions. :)

Okay, I am glad to see we are on the same page in regards to the WTC.  I wanted to find out where you stood prior to moving on.  

So at this point we both agree that the WTC was not brought down by explosive, but rather Islamic terrorists?   Correct?

So let's talk about Flight 93?  Since you stated that they never found any wreckage in Pa.  

How do you explain the phone calls to families from those aboard the aircraft?  

Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:23:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Thats obvious it's not unique thats why they said they smelled an explosive or Cordite.

Most of the males stated they smelled an explosvive and one female stated she smelled cordite.

How does Cordite smell?  What ammo can you find loaded with Cordite?

Cordite is a LOW EXPLOSIVE.  It is not used for ANY DEMOLITION USE.  If explosives were used, it would be a cyclonite/RDX/HMX explosive and these all smell NOTHING LIKE CORDITE.

Cordite contains a small percentage of petroleum jelly.  And THAT makes the smell of Cordite very noticable, sorta like JET FUEL.

You are hopeless.  Go get an elastrator and use it on yourself.  Better yet, enlist a cutter and become a smoothie.  We don't need your kind passing on your genetic material.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:24:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
how bout just kick them repeatedly in the nuts...to ensure they can never breed>?

Good plan!
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:25:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Thanks man.

I could see a small plane doing something like that, but the 757 is alot larger. The pentagon wreckage looks like the wreckage of a smaller plane. :(  Well from the photos anyway.

Haha popular mechanics lied about alot of things too.  I really dont want to go into detail because alot of things they said were out right lies.

They said the seismic data was the impact of the planes hitting the Towers.  Left up to them, plane crashes into skyscrapers cause earthquakes.  I need to look at the debate between Popular mechanics and the loose change creators again, that was pretty good.

Thanks man you've been a big help. :)

Just fucking go away.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:34:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Hopefully Taxman is kicking Coworker's ass.  Better yet, Coworker might be trying to find a cutter for a conversion to a smoothie.

Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:40:44 PM EDT
[#9]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
Okay, Coworker, I want you to answer a couple questions.  Think hard about this.

Wiring a small building for explosives requires significant work, hundreds of man hours, tons of prep work on the beams, and lots of wiring for the explosives, so they go off in a controlled, timed, manner

1.  How did they know exactly which level the planes would hit at, so that the weakened supports would fail in that general region?

2.  How did they manage to do all that work to prep support structures, place explosives, wire the entire structure all over the course of 3 days?  

3.  How did they manage to prevent people from discovering it on Monday, the 10th?  And what proof do you have the building was even closed on Saturday and Sunday?

4.  Assuming that the evil .Gov henchmen managed to clear the building, drill the support structures, place the explosives, determine where the planes would hit, and keep all this a secret, How did they manage to prevent the wires to all the explosives from being damaged and destroyed in the plane crash?  

When did I say they were wired for explosives??? As I said above, that stuff takes at least a month. :(  I never said the building was closed I said there was a known POWER OUTAGE that weekend, you said it was closed. :(

BTW the demolition company that cleaned up never found any wires of the sort soooooooooooo you are saying these things not me.

Okay, I am glad to see we are on the same page in regards to the WTC.  I wanted to find out where you stood prior to moving on.  

So at this point we both agree that the WTC was not brought down by explosive, but rather Islamic terrorists?   Correct?

So let's talk about Flight 93?  Since you stated that they never found any wreckage in Pa.  

I am sorry I can't agree taht Islamic terriorts brought down the twin towers.  There is too much proof via media, firefighters and police officers that complained of explosives going off in the towers.  

Unlike the N.I.S.T report, there is no way I can ignore that evidence.

As far as the cell phone usage on Flight 93 at there altitude, there is no way for me to answer a question like that.  I am sure we both know that there is a certain altitude you have to be at in order to place calls, and that is only if a tower is in range.

Planes didn't have technology at that time for cell phone usage at that altitude.  Testing was even done they were not able to place calls at the altitude reported.  I can provide informtion of the test if you want it.

Honestly man I think the calls are bogus but Flight 93 is the weirdest of 9/11 because the information on it is minimal at best.

Thanks though man, I do appreciate the way you state your claims and debate your point.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:44:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
how bout just kick them repeatedly in the nuts...to ensure they can never breed>?

What he said.

You can't fix troofers.

I know a vet that can. With a device called an Elastrator.  That would be fun to watch.  An heavy rubber band is installed around the scrotum.  Stopping the blood flow.

well clearly the blood flow has already stopped to another part of his body

As for cordite smell? Perhaps the person was suffering a stroke of a seizure. I hear its not uncommon to smell burning while this is ongoing.

Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:47:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am sorry I can't agree taht Islamic terriorts brought down the twin towers.  There is too much proof via media, firefighters and police officers that complained of explosives going off in the towers.  

As far as the cell phone usage on Flight 93 at there altitude, there is no way for me to answer a question like that.  I am sure we both know that there is a certain altitude you have to be at in order to place calls, and that is only if a tower is in range.

Planes didn't have technology at that time for cell phone usage at that altitude.  Testing was even done they were not able to place calls at the altitude reported.  I can provide informtion of the test if you want it.

Honestly man I think the calls are bogus but Flight 93 is the weirdest of 9/11 because the information on it is minimal at best.

Thanks though man, I do appreciate the way you state your claims and debate your point.  

I have not used this bomb in a LONG TIME.  You are retarded.  And that isn't as much an insult to you as it is to those with legitimate mental retardation.

"Planes didn't have technology at that time for cell phone usage"?  Are you an electrical engineer?  Do you know the emission pattern from the G2 cell towers in use at that time?  Cell dimensions and density? Remember, we are looking at line of sight range, with only a non-bonded alumium skin modulating the signal of the 800-1600 MHz signal.  Yes, they can and DO WORK.  Especially over low density areas.  These were digital phones and the SNR is enough to allow for a 13000 Hz carrier frequency, making for effective real time communication through the DAC/ADCs in use.

Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:48:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
According to dumbass coworker these pictures confirm that shaped charge or/and thermite brought down the WTC.  I said since there is no date they could have been cut at any time.

www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/thermiteonwtccolumns.jpg

www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/wtc_anglecut.jpg

www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/wtc_columns2.jpg

Tell those dumb fucks to watch any discovery channel special on controlled detonation. I think maybe some one would have noticed.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:48:43 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What he said.

You can't fix troofers.

I know a vet that can. With a device called an Elastrator.  That would be fun to watch.  An heavy rubber band is installed around the scrotum.  Stopping the blood flow.

well clearly the blood flow has already stopped to another part of his body

As for cordite smell? Perhaps the person was suffering a stroke of a seizure. I hear its not uncommon to smell burning while this is ongoing.

Yeah, all his blood flow is to his ass because that is all that is talking.

Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:52:27 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

this guy thinks your full of shit to

Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:54:02 PM EDT
[#15]
TheCoworker:  <------ Ban Him with Thermite

Your post #1 is crazy.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:54:09 PM EDT
[#16]

Your post #1 is crazy.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:54:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Two observations:

1) There is no point is discussing this topic with people who believe this crap.  Personally, if I thought the .gov did this, I'd get the hell out of this country.

2) Based strictly on the history of threads starting and then the supposed third party being discussed showing up, there is a 87% chance that Coworker=Taxman.

Nunya
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:57:03 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I doubt the federal goverment plotted to bring down the Twin Towers, that itself is lunacy.  Also remains of a plane were never found at the Pentagon or in PA.  If planes did hit those sites, there should have been wreckage and devastation and we all saw nothing like that. :(

Double douchebag post!

If a plane is crashing into the ground at a perpendicular angle at over 180 MPH, you will not find any wreckage because it will be buried under the ground, smashed to bits.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:58:45 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Your post #1 is crazy.  

I see what you did there...

Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:58:51 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

That must have used 1000s of day laborers

Yeah, 1000 of mexicans with tip-tip-top code word double douchbag clearance.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:59:28 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
WTC controlled demolition not possible

I debunk this guy alot in school because alot of what he says makes no sense. He even said at the end that no bombs exploded in the basement.

http://st12.startlogic.com/~xenonpup/underground/underground_explosions.htm

Well I guess Stationary Engineer Mike Pecoraro as well as the news and the NYPD and NYFD are liars. :(  The thing that bugs me about this guy is he shows the pancake theory and in the theory you see the CORE of the Twin Towers still there when the building pancakes.  This is because if the build did pancake, then the core would be find since it' coupled to the bedrock.

Also it took 10secs for those towers to fall, which would make the pancake theory impossible.  I believed the theory at first, but 10secs is a very short time for a 110 story building to fall, especially it it is hitting every floor on the way down.  There should have been some resistance to the pancaking at least at the upper levels.

Quoted:
WTC 7 Collapse Explained

This building was pulled as stated by Larry Silverstein.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=824509319957782667

It did not just collaspe.  Demolition takes time and for him to say they pulled the building is kind of crazy. Who knows I guess, but what I do know is that either you man is a liar or Larry Silverstein went on PBS and lied to the american public. to do a controlled det. you have to rip the building apart before the blast. the people would not have been able to go to work

Quoted:
WTC "molten metal" explained

RKOwens4 has made a number of good videos on debunking a number of 9/11 myths.

I agree along with NIST and FEMA that it was aluminum that fell from the towers but that doesn't explain the Molten steel found at the bottom of all three towers.  In his short video clip he doesn't explain it.A Burning jet liner slammed into a building couldn't possibly cause molten steel
Thanks for the info though, the guy is a good debunker but he himself is easily debunked. :(
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 8:00:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Psssst, Coworker,

Load up another one bro...
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 8:00:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Hey coworker dude...

What are your thoughts on Michael Moore?
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 8:02:03 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Hey coworker dude...

What are your thoughts on Michael Moore?

Coworker sucks Michael Moore's microdick
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 8:03:34 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
These are pretty funny.  One guy claims to have been standing with his back to a window, there was then an explosion so powerful it hurled him across the room.  Yet, amazingly, despite the glass that would have been propelled into his back at supersonic speed, he is still alive!

Then another guy claims to have been thrown through the air over 100 feet, stopping only when he hit a light pole.
911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/witnesses/explosive.html

Your right, alot of that doesn't make too much sense.  Thanks for the pics too man but they are a bit weird.  After looking at these pictures, I seriously doubt a 757 hit that building.  The wreckage seen found and the damage does not fit with a 757 aircraft.  I understand the picture of the hole was just of the inner ring but those pictures leave too many un-answered questions.

I do appreciate the pictures and I will definetely add them thing up in our next discussion.

Link Posted: 4/15/2008 8:04:31 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

You fucking retard.  Excuse me, but do you really think that

A) these bystanders are experts in cordite and just happened to be there

B) that they can smell anything among hundreds of thousands of pounds of debris and ash.

[idiot]Oh yeah, and I smelled about a dozen roses too from the gift shop in building 7.[/idiot]
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 8:05:10 PM EDT
[#27]
I think my "allergies" just kicked in
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 8:05:37 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Post a pic because I have yet to see any real evidence of a plane crash in those areas, and the last time I checked, planes don't need Cordite.

Cordite???   Really?  Where did you hear this one?  Did you know that cordite hasn't even been made for something like 20 years?   Yet, somehow, our government decided to find some obsolete World War ONE propellant and use it to blow up the pentagon?

rr

How the fuck would they know what cordite smells like.

And you have proof of this right....................?

Proof of what? I asked you what cordite has to do with anything, and followed that cordite is an obsolete propellant.  Do you want proof of that???

rr

No I am not going to bug you about that, but witness did state they smelled cordite at teh scene.  Whether or not it is an obsolete propellant doesn't really matter.  If a person stated they smelled it, they smelled it.

You can debate me all night on how long it was in use or when they stopped using it, but DOD personnel said they smell an exposive or they smelled cordite.....sorry

PAC Clercks ya bafoon
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 8:08:02 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

2) Based strictly on the history of threads starting and then the supposed third party being discussed showing up, there is a 87% chance that Coworker=Taxman.

Nunya

I seriously doubt it...

Link Posted: 4/15/2008 8:20:14 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wait.  

You just said you didn't believe that the WTC buildings were wired for explosives, yet now you say that explosives were used?  

You seem to be confused even amongst your own beliefs.  

Unless you are saying that they explosives were triggered wirelessly, but I am sure you are smart enough to know that there isn't the precision capability to trigger explosives in that manner wirelessly, especially after an explosion within the building.  Right?  

As for proof from "firefighters", here is what I suggest you do in order to get to the truth.

Go to New York, go to one of the fire houses where firefighters were actually on scene, and make these claims to them.  Let's see what their response is.  

Link Posted: 4/15/2008 9:31:21 PM EDT
[#31]
I just realized how fucking scared we should all be.

If even 1% of the United States believes this crap, there are 3,000,000 more just like him

rr
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 10:19:14 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I just realized how fucking scared we should all be.

If even 1% of the United States believes this crap, there are 3,000,000 more just like him

rr

that is scary....
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 10:36:53 PM EDT
[#33]
who let this assclown in here anyway?

I've got a goose, someone get a dresser and lets show coworker what we do to troofers around here
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 7:13:07 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

i177.photobucket.com/albums/w233/USP_2007/Atta_FL_license.jpg

holy friggin crap that guy lived a few blocks away.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:20:09 PM EDT
[#35]
height=8
Quoted:

Wait.  

You just said you didn't believe that the WTC buildings were wired for explosives, yet now you say that explosives were used?  

You seem to be confused even amongst your own beliefs.  

Unless you are saying that they explosives were triggered wirelessly, but I am sure you are smart enough to know that there isn't the precision capability to trigger explosives in that manner wirelessly, especially after an explosion within the building.  Right?  

As for proof from "firefighters", here is what I suggest you do in order to get to the truth.

Go to New York, go to one of the fire houses where firefighters were actually on scene, and make these claims to them.  Let's see what their response is.  

My beliefs???  You may be confused with your choice of wording, I am not giving beliefs, I am giving information from witnesses.  Facts are not beliefts.  The Twin Towers could not have been wired traditionally like normal Controlled demolitions.  Some guy above posted that people would have saw wires laying around the place and this actually happened. I do know that many people reported seeing people in engineer suits going into the towers calming to be rewiring the internet lines.  

But once again, I seriously doubt they wired the building traditionally like they normally would.

As I told a peer, I doubt the towers were Demolished traditionally like we are accusmed too because we would have saw alot more VISUAL explosions.

New Technology must have been used for this and by the way I am not Taxman.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:24:40 PM EDT
[#36]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

You fucking retard.  Excuse me, but do you really think that

A) these bystanders are experts in cordite and just happened to be there

B) that they can smell anything among hundreds of thousands of pounds of debris and ash.

[idiot]Oh yeah, and I smelled about a dozen roses too from the gift shop in building 7.[/idiot]

............you kind of sound like the idiot or retard as you put it.  The pentagon houses the high brass of the United States Department of the defense.  In that building you have people from all branches of the Armed Forces.  I am 100% sure some of these people have been around explosives over the course of there time in the military..............  I mean use your head, why would they NOT have some knowledge????

Are you even thinking or just running your mouth????  Anyone on this site can tell you, when you blow something up, no matter what you will smell the explosive...................
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:35:33 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

As I told a peer, I doubt the towers were Demolished traditionally like we are accusmed too because we would have saw alot more VISUAL explosions.

So, not only do we now have the technology to make invisible explosions, we can also make them silent?

Have you ever heard of Occam's Razor?  The simplest explanation is usually the truth.

To believe what you believe, you must believe that the government invented new technology (against the laws of physics), hired thousands of people who won't ever talk, willingly murdered thousands of its own citizens, and has kept it completely quiet.  You must also believe that thousands of eyewitnesses are liars, while only the few saying what you want to hear are telling the truth.  

So, lets summarize:

1. What normal people believe.  Terrorists hijacked airliners and crashed them into buildings.  Due to a unique architectural design, the WTC towers collapsed.

2.  What "truthers" believe.  The government hired thousands of contractors willing to slaughter their fellow citizens, all while never saying a word to anyone.  The government designed new, invisible, silent, wireless explosives.  Thousands of eyewitnesses, video, phone calls, etc; all lies.  

Now, really, if you truly can look past the absolute insanity required to believe #2, and BELIEVE it, I sincerely hope you never breed.

rr
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:40:45 PM EDT
[#38]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

So, not only do we now have the technology to make invisible explosions, we can also make them silent?

Have you ever heard of Occam's Razor?  The simplest explanation is usually the truth.

To believe what you believe, you must believe that the government invented new technology (against the laws of physics), hired thousands of people who won't ever talk, willingly murdered thousands of its own citizens, and has kept it completely quiet.  You must also believe that thousands of eyewitnesses are liars, while only the few saying what you want to hear are telling the truth.  

So, lets summarize:

1. What normal people believe.  Terrorists hijacked airliners and crashed them into buildings.  Due to a unique architectural design, the WTC towers collapsed.

2.  What "truthers" believe.  The government hired thousands of contractors willing to slaughter their fellow citizens, all while never saying a word to anyone.  The government designed new, invisible, silent, wireless explosives.  Thousands of eyewitnesses, video, phone calls, etc; all lies.  

Now, really, if you truly can look past the absolute insanity required to believe #2, and BELIEVE it, I sincerely hope you never breed.

rr

To believe #1 you have to agree that NYPD and the NYFD were lying when they said they heard bombs, and you also have to give a reason for the Molten steel found at the bottom of all 3 towers.

Can you explain that, lol NO. :)  Unlike you and the normal people, I will take the word of someone that was actually THERE, and not someone who sat on their couch and watched what the FCC allowed them to see.

By the way at no time did I say the GOVERNMENT did this.  Stop inventing things please.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:48:11 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I debunk this guy alot in school because alot of what he says makes no sense. He even said at the end that no bombs exploded in the basement.

Well I guess Stationary Engineer Mike Pecoraro as well as the news and the NYPD and NYFD are liars. :(  The thing that bugs me about this guy is he shows the pancake theory and in the theory you see the CORE of the Twin Towers still there when the building pancakes.  This is because if the build did pancake, then the core would be find since it' coupled to the bedrock.

Also it took 10secs for those towers to fall, which would make the pancake theory impossible.  I believed the theory at first, but 10secs is a very short time for a 110 story building to fall, especially it it is hitting every floor on the way down.  There should have been some resistance to the pancaking at least at the upper levels.

Quoted:
WTC 7 Collapse Explained

It did not just collaspe.  Demolition takes time and for him to say they pulled the building is kind of crazy. Who knows I guess, but what I do know is that either you man is a liar or Larry Silverstein went on PBS and lied to the american public.

Quoted:

I agree along with NIST and FEMA that it was aluminum that fell from the towers but that doesn't explain the Molten steel found at the bottom of all three towers.  In his short video clip he doesn't explain it.

Thanks for the info though, the guy is a good debunker but he himself is easily debunked. :(

Coworker, what is your experience in..

Structural Engineering?
Explosives?
Crash Investigations?
Destructive testing?

You make a lot of claims that disagree with the findings of experts in these areas, on what grounds do you make these claims?

You claimed that the Pentagon wreckage doesn't look like a 757 crash, how many 757 crash sites have you visited?

One more question......did you make this?

Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:55:57 PM EDT
[#40]
AGNTSA
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:56:47 PM EDT
[#41]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

height=8
Quoted:
WTC 7 Collapse Explained

It did not just collaspe.  Demolition takes time and for him to say they pulled the building is kind of crazy. Who knows I guess, but what I do know is that either you man is a liar or Larry Silverstein went on PBS and lied to the american public.

height=8
Quoted:

I agree along with NIST and FEMA that it was aluminum that fell from the towers but that doesn't explain the Molten steel found at the bottom of all three towers.  In his short video clip he doesn't explain it.

Structural Engineering?
Explosives?
Crash Investigations?
Destructive testing?

You make a lot of claims that disagree with the findings of experts in these areas, on what grounds do you make these claims?

You claimed that the Pentagon wreckage doesn't look like a 757 crash, how many 757 crash sites have you visited?

i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd121/Seabee_Mech/4_fire.jpg

List the SO-CALLED experts that you say I disagree with.  I make no claims the information I have is from REAL experts who have ACTUALLY seen the blueprints of the Twins Towers.

You take the time to list your creditals and I will gladly list mine for you. :)
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 6:50:57 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
WTC 7 Collapse Explained

Quoted:

Structural Engineering?
Explosives?
Crash Investigations?
Destructive testing?

i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd121/Seabee_Mech/4_fire.jpg

List the SO-CALLED experts that you say I disagree with.  I make no claims the information I have is from REAL experts who have ACTUALLY seen the blueprints of the Twins Towers.

You take the time to list your creditals and I will gladly list mine for you. :)

/Sigh/ Our reality is inconveniant so he willing substitutes with his own By the way coworker haven't you noticed the unmarked van every day after your first left
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 7:00:10 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

+10000000
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 7:11:34 PM EDT
[#44]
before you discredit the pentagon evidence, read the entire report. look at the pictures that your sources fail to provide. that easily show the giant hole in the building.

pentagon report

here are some civil engineers

asce
UK News

if you don't trust americans, try this analysis.

university of sydney

so far you have not provided any proof to even remotely discredit any of the engineers or the evidence.

if you don't believe engineers, and modern structural analysis, who do you trust?

Link Posted: 4/16/2008 7:15:08 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
before you discredit the pentagon evidence, read the entire report. look at the pictures that your sources fail to provide. that easily show the giant hole in the building.

pentagon report

here are some civil engineers

asce
UK News

if you don't trust americans, try this analysis.

university of sydney

so far you have not provided any proof to even remotely discredit any of the engineers or the evidence.

if you don't believe engineers, and modern structural analysis, who do you trust?

The Alien Overlords
SILLY EARTH MAN, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 7:37:22 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

To believe #1 you have to agree that NYPD and the NYFD were lying when they said they heard bombs,

No, I don't have to agree that anyone was lying.  Only a few NYPD and NYFD claim to have heard explosions.  Now, I want you to remember that literally tons of material was falling from the sides of the building.  Those things hitting the ground most likely sounded like explosions.  Is it possible that these terrorists also places truck bombs in the basement? Maybe. I won't rule that out.  Its happened before.  But, the timing would have to have been impeccable.

Quoted:

and you also have to give a reason for the Molten steel found at the bottom of all 3 towersCan you explain that, lol NO. :)  Unlike you and the normal people, I will take the word of someone that was actually THERE, and not someone who sat on their couch and watched what the FCC allowed them to see.

Molten steel.  Hmm.  Can I explain that? Yes, certainly can.  As can anyone that would bother to think for a moment.  Are you aware that the molten steel existed weeks after the towers collapsed?  Did you know that the fires on site continued to burn for weeks?  Its perfectly reasonable to expect that steel in a fire could melt. I can melt steel in my backyard.  We're not talking about molten steel found the day of the attack.  We're talking about molten steel found days and weeks later.  Heat and time.  Steel melts.  So, your "lol NO" fails.  I take the word of people who were there as well.  You are looking for things that can be explained by some massive conspiracy, or through common sense.  You're picking the conspiracy.

Quoted:
By the way at no time did I say the GOVERNMENT did this.  Stop inventing things please.

OK, so it wasn't the government.  That makes it even worse.  Are you telling me that some "group" has hundreds, if not thousands of demolition experts (you are aware that there is NO place to learn that right?  Its all OTJ.), they somehow secretly snuck these guys into the building, planted demo charges that had no wires, required nothing visible to the interior of the building, AND exploded silently and invisibly?  How come no one noticed all these guys in the 3 different buildings?  How could they possibly accomplish this in just a few days?  Where did these incredible explosives come from?  How did they come up with an explosive that violates the laws of physics?  

Really, which is more likely?  The above (because to believe that the buildings were imploded, you MUST believe the above), or that the building failed due to a unique structural design that unfortunately led to their collapse?

rr
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 7:51:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Don't forget with controlled demo you have structurally weaken the building
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 10:38:28 PM EDT
[#48]
bak when the old man used to run a mine, i got to play with a lot of surplus dynamite. Never seen a charge have that melty affect on metal, it was always more of a crushed/twisted appearance, those look like a sheet metal worker got a hold of them.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 10:53:48 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
To believe #1 you have to agree that NYPD and the NYFD were lying when they said they heard bombs,..

You FAIL miserably....   your only proof is to continue to bring up witness reports from the media that day where people reported "hearing" "explosions"....   The sounds they heard were clearly NOT explosive charges.....

Pitiful...   Absolutely Pitiful....  
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 11:14:23 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
According to dumbass coworker these pictures confirm that shaped charge or/and thermite brought down the WTC.

They are a fucking idiot.   Don't waste your breath.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top