BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 10:34:44 AM EDT
[#1]

DKProf - you missed my simple question:

What tenents of the ACLU's ideology have so "enormously" changed since it was first established?

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 10:38:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I wonder if the ACLU is pouring over this case to see if the NSA collected any evidence without a warrant.

Judging from many past threads, many members here would defend them if the evidence were gathered through "warrentless wiretaps."

Damn fucking straight. Pathetic really. That's why I asked if these MoslemMaggots may BE Arfcom members   staff members too.

fixed

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 10:42:05 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
DKProf - you missed my simple question:

What tenents of the ACLU's ideology have so "enormously" changed since it was first established?

EASY!
The ACLU now accepts Free Will.
With free will as a fundemental an organization can not be Communist (just another variety).
The most productive and beautiful .............. are filled with variety.
Stagnation=Death
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 10:46:27 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Btw - everyone I know in the ACLU sees the eminent domain cases as examples of government abuse of individual property rights, and were pissed as hell at the SCOTUS ruling.  

Well I tell ya what:

If the ACLU starts raising holy hell about ED stuff, I will take back the "communist subversives" comment.

Do that and eject the asshole members going around threatening school districts like some sort of gestapo, even I might consider joining....

Fair enough?

And if they don't, I'll definitely consider dropping my membership.

So you're going on record with that?

I'll keep that noted.....

It's sad that you are part of an orginization that would call outstanding citizens like the minutemen 'vigilantes'. If the stories i've heard about what those watchers the ACLU sent out were doing I would think you would be ashamed of that orginization enough that you would already have dropped your membership and never admit it to anyone.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 11:07:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 11:24:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 11:33:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 11:39:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 11:40:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 11:46:45 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I wonder if the ACLU is pouring over this case to see if the NSA collected any evidence without a warrant.

Judging from many past threads, many members here would defend them if the evidence were gathered through "warrentless wiretaps."

Damn fucking straight. Pathetic really. That's why I asked if these MoslemMaggots may BE Arfcom members   staff members too.

fixed

Both you (Joyce) and The_Macallan better get your act straight, and stop with the  personal attacks on members/staff (implying they might be "MoslemMaggots"),or I will put a "virtual boot" up your "virtual asses"................... and you will both be out of here......in real terms

I can be pushed so far with the innuendos,and then ...............watch out when I push back!

The fact that they practiced at Ohio shooting ranges made me wonder if any of our Ohio members ever saw them or knew them.... or possibly could have even BEEN them. We all remember another gun-toting Muslim traitor like RebelGray who was a member here too.

And hey - don't blame me for calling Staff here "MoslemMaggots"!

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 11:50:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:05:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:21:40 PM EDT
[#13]
If they shot at an indoor range, Cleland's comes to mind. It's probably the most popular indoor range in the area (somebody correct me if I'm wrong). It's not technically in Toledo, but it's just outside of it in Swanton. I shoot there all the time. I've seen people there that looked, uh, "muslim" a few times, but then who hasn't?

Maybe they've been in the lane next to me!

Ah, who knows? I'm just glad they caught the fuckers.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:22:20 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
The_Macallan didn't tie any reference to staff here--this time.

Nor have I EVER called any Staff here traitors or IslamofascistMoslemMaggotTerrorists.

I've called some Staff here other things........ but not that.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:26:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 1:11:40 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Don't get me wrong - I completely agree that the ACLU is very left wing <snip>

[cough] "very left wing" = "communist" [/cough]

DK-Prof, if they are so "different" of late why do they seem to unfailing support anti-American, anti-religious, anti-establishment causes?  Come on.  You said "blind idiot"--I believe the term they prefer is "useful."  

So I'm not an evil communist, I'm just a gullible fool?

Sounds like a personal attack to me.
Ban thebeekeeper1!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top