Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:41:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude -

First of all,...My tax dollars are going to your education - so put a paragrah spacing in everyone in awhile - I thought I was gonna' get a seizure reading your post.

Second... If you are outnumbered, fuck running into McDonalds - you need to go down swinging! (ever see West Side Story?)

Third... and most importantly - never bring a knife to a gun fight.  If you don't get this now, it's OK, as you grow older and wider, you'll understand.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:42:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Shit, I wasn't even THAT dumb in HS.

TGorsk and your friends:  Grow the fuck up.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:43:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I wanted to say exactly that but I was trying to be polite.

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:51:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Couldn't have said it any better.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:59:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't you have parents to discuss things of this nature with?
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:12:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Take off and nuke the entire site from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:20:54 PM EDT
[#7]
**SIGH**
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:17:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Dude -

First of all,...My tax dollars are going to your education - so put a paragrah spacing in everyone in awhile - I thought I was gonna' get a seizure reading your post.

Second... If you are outnumbered, fuck running into McDonalds - you need to go down swinging! (ever see West Side Story?)

Third... and most importantly - never bring a knife to a gun fight.  If you don't get this now, it's OK, as you grow older and wider, you'll understand.

So you want me and 2 other guys to take on 14 people, get beat to hell, when we can just walk calmly into McDonalds and get some food instead (we may be stupid for fighting but we realize when we will lose). Oh and no I never saw West Side Story. And sorry about the post not being spaced out well. I'm also not cocky at all in this situation. I didn't want to fight them. Hell, i'm friends with a few of em. I was just there to help if it was really needed.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:23:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
How the hell am I making it seem super dramatic? And how am I being a baby about it? I just said that we were highly outnumbered in a fight that they agreed to have with him with nobody helping them.

You are making it seem like anyone here gives a fuck, apparently which happens to be false.

I dont expect anybody to care, nobody usually does care about my posts. I just wanted to see what you guys thought about this, and if anybody else has had things like this happen.

Everyone is telling you exactly what they think about this whole thing.  We are all telling you that it was stupid for any mention of a fight.  And before you say again that you were there to watch and help if help was needed, WE KNOW THAT.

What you don't seem to realize is that it was stupid on your part to even go along if you knew that ANYONE would be there to fight.

ETA:  You're missing out on not seeing West Side Story...but from reading your post and your reaction to our replies, I think it might be a good thing you haven't seen it.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:27:44 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
How the hell am I making it seem super dramatic? And how am I being a baby about it? I just said that we were highly outnumbered in a fight that they agreed to have with him with nobody helping them.

You are making it seem like anyone here gives a fuck, apparently which happens to be false.

I dont expect anybody to care, nobody usually does care about my posts. I just wanted to see what you guys thought about this, and if anybody else has had things like this happen.

Everyone is telling you exactly what they think about this whole thing.  We are all telling you that it was stupid for any mention of a fight.  And before you say again that you were there to watch and help if help was needed, WE KNOW THAT.

What you don't seem to realize is that it was stupid on your part to even go along if you knew that ANYONE would be there to fight.

ETA:  You're missing out on not seeing West Side Story...but from reading your post and your reaction to our replies, I think it might be a good thing you haven't seen it.  

Why would it be a good thing that I havn't seen it? Do I seem like some violent person who likes to start fights or something? Hardly.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:29:12 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why would it be a good thing that I havn't seen it? Do I seem like some violent person who likes to start fights or something? Hardly.

No...but you went along with your buddy knowing that there was going to be a fight...

You would understand it if you saw the movie or the play.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:32:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Well...can you tell me what the movie is about? I might check it out sometime. I'm interested.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:32:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Well...can you tell me what the movie is about? I might check it out sometime. I'm interested.

It's a modern day Romeo and Juliet.

ETA:  only between puerto ricans and americans
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:35:39 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sigh. You still don't get it, do you? It's not about whether you were fighting or not. It's not about you backing up your bud or more people being there than you expected. It's about you being dense enough to show up where you were told there would be trouble waiting for you. All in the name of your precious ego.

Yeah, I know you weren't going to be the main fighter - you were just 'backup'. But you were still dumb enough to show up at a place you knew there would be trouble.

Confucius say: When someone tells you they want to fight you at the pizza place, eat at chinese restaurant instead.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:36:25 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Well said, as a matter of fact, that was very eloquent. (sp?)
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:38:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well said, as a matter of fact, that was very eloquent. (sp?)

I would say that's they way it was explained to be...but I saw it when I was 5...only a few days after I saw Romeo and Juliet...

I loved and understood every bit of what happened...
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:38:57 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sigh. You still don't get it, do you? It's not about whether you were fighting or not. It's not about you backing up your bud or more people being there than you expected. It's about you being dense enough to show up where you were told there would be trouble waiting for you. All in the name of your precious ego.

Yeah, I know you weren't going to be the main fighter - you were just 'backup'. But you were still dumb enough to show up at a place you knew there would be trouble.

Confucius say: When someone tells you they want to fight you at the pizza place, eat at chinese restaurant instead.

Hell, we didn't even get to the pizza place . And about Confucius....I dont like chinese food.

(Dont yell at me im kidding about both comments, though we didnt make it to pizza place )
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:42:15 PM EDT
[#18]
It's a $1250 ticket in Milwaukee if you get caught fighting in public.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:43:37 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
It's a $1250 ticket in Milwaukee if you get caught fighting in public.

But what if you dont get caught
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:58:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Then you just cover your own medical bills.

So, where is it that 14 white boys are going to pull a west side story?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top