Link Posted: 6/7/2009 4:00:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I think Magic will win tonight.

I think you are wrong.

Lakers FTMFW!!!!!

Link Posted: 6/7/2009 4:04:27 PM EDT
[#2]
We lived in LA in the early to mid 80's when I was a kid, of course I'm a Lakers fan.
Link Posted: 6/7/2009 5:19:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think you are wrong.

Lakers FTMFW!!!!!

I want the Lakers to win too, but this isn't going to be a sweep.

Link Posted: 6/7/2009 5:30:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you are wrong.

Lakers FTMFW!!!!!

I want the Lakers to win too, but this isn't going to be a sweep.

I'm not expecting a sweep either.

As I posted earlier I think it will be Lakers in 6.

I just don't think this game is gonna be one of the one the Magic win.
Link Posted: 6/7/2009 6:16:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Don't care at all.  I'd rather watch the kenyan commie lie to America than watch NBA.

Not a basketball fan but since I live in Orlando I am of course rooting for the Magic to win. Even not being a fan though I don't see how anyone withcommon sense would rather listen to Obammy's telepromter drivel. If I am interested in what he's got to say, (and I'm not),  I'll just read the reprint of his speech. You know those aren't actually his words or thoughts right?  Personally, I'd rather be locked in a room with non stop Bette Middler records playing for 24 hours straight than listen to 24 seconds of "Kenspeak", and I can't stand Bette Middler music!
Link Posted: 6/7/2009 6:39:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Fuck
Link Posted: 6/7/2009 6:46:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Lee had two chances to win this for the Magic so far and blew them both.

Let's go Lakers!!!!
Link Posted: 6/7/2009 6:55:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Games over.

Go Lakers!
Link Posted: 6/7/2009 7:07:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Fuck right!!

2-0
Link Posted: 6/7/2009 7:22:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Kobe is absolutely the BEST in the NBA

That last play in the 4th quarter is going to HAUNT Lee for a long time if they lose the series.

Link Posted: 6/7/2009 7:23:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Fuck Kobe...he is and always will be a bitch, a rapist and a quitter in my book.

That being said, I got the Lakers sweeping the Magic
Link Posted: 6/7/2009 7:32:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Fuck Kobe...he is and always will be a bitch, a rapist and a quitter in my book.

Yeah, you went full retard on this post. Especially the rapist part.

HE DIDN'T RAPE ANYONE.

Also, please tell me where he has been a quitter?
Link Posted: 6/7/2009 7:38:08 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HE DIDN'T RAPE ANYONE.

That's right, the first 8 inches were consenual.  

Link Posted: 6/7/2009 7:40:28 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Gimme a break. calling Kobe a bitch? Sure you don't remember history well when Michael Jordan would "cry" about being fouled all the time too when he played. Besides, Kobe has said he loves it when his opponents do hard fouls, he says he likes those 70's and 80's type of throw back players.

The woman who accused him of rape is a certified crack pot. Everyone back home said she was a slut and a nut case.

Link Posted: 6/7/2009 7:40:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

HE DIDN'T RAPE ANYONE.

That's right, the first 8 inches were consenual.  

Link Posted: 6/7/2009 7:44:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Gimme a break. calling Kobe a bitch? Sure you don't remember history well when Michael Jordan would "cry" about being fouled all the time too when he played. Besides, Kobe has said he loves it when his opponents do hard fouls, he says he likes those 70's and 80's type of throw back players.

You have to understand that most people who make a post like his don't really follow basketball and only remember the BS story first released about the broad in CO. They seem to skip over all the facts that emerged in the case.

As far as the bitch and quitter parts I have no fucking clue where he came up with those and further proves he does not follow basketball.
Link Posted: 6/7/2009 8:31:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

You have to understand that most people who make a post like his don't really follow basketball and only remember the BS story first released about the broad in CO. They seem to skip over all the facts that emerged in the case.

As far as the bitch and quitter parts I have no fucking clue where he came up with those and further proves he does not follow basketball.

I do watch the NBA chief.

As far as the quitting goes, go watch the playoff series against the suns three years ago. You know, the series where Raja Bell clotheslined Kobe's BITCH ass to the ground. Game 7, 4th quarter.  Phil told Kobe to involve his teamates and Kobe got butthurt and didnt take a shot the entire quarter. Kobe stood at halfcourt and refused to participate, passing the ball right back when passed to.  

And he is a bitch because everytime he drives to the basket he expects a foul call and when he doesnt get one he BITCHES.

Would you like more facts?  Oh right, you watch basketball more than me.
Link Posted: 6/7/2009 8:33:15 PM EDT
[#18]

That being said, I got the Lakers sweeping the Magic[/quote]
 [/quote]

You watched Kobe doin work too huh?
Link Posted: 6/7/2009 9:13:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I do watch the NBA chief.

As far as the quitting goes, go watch the playoff series against the suns three years ago. You know, the series where Raja Bell clotheslined Kobe's BITCH ass to the ground. Game 7, 4th quarter.  Phil told Kobe to involve his teamates and Kobe got butthurt and didnt take a shot the entire quarter. Kobe stood at halfcourt and refused to participate, passing the ball right back when passed to.  

And he is a bitch because everytime he drives to the basket he expects a foul call and when he doesnt get one he BITCHES.

Would you like more facts?  Oh right, you watch basketball more than me.

So you are basing him being  a quitter on ONE game? Have you not watched any games played in the last two years? He's been the driving force of the team.

Also please show me an NBA player who doesn't bitch and cry for a foul on a regular basis. Because I see it happen every game no matter who's playing, but I guess you're just selective about who you call out on it.

How about your retarded ass statement of calling him a rapist? Huh, chief?

Even though that was proven to be false you still threw it in there which goes to show me that you are just a Kobe hater and like to talk shit.
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 4:51:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Kobe gave up on his team during game 7 of the NBA playoffs.  I dont care if it happened only once, chief, he is a quitter.

Believe what you will about him being a rapist.  The fact that the girl was 17 at the time also makes him a pederass.

You are right, all players piss and maon when they dont get a foul call. Every single on of them.  But Kobe EXPECTS a foul regardless of the tact that he says he like contact
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 6:19:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Magic Proving They Don't Belong.

LOS ANGELES –– Late Sunday night in a corner of the cramped visitor's locker room in the bowels of cavernous Staples Center, Magic big man Dwight Howard was slumped back on a stool slowly stroking his face with one hand. His point guard Jameer Nelson sat on a stool next to him looking like The Thinker, his left elbow on left and his chin in his left hand. Their pensive look permeated the room, and it was understandable.

"We had our chances to win," Howard said later.

Indeed, what the Magic just pulled off in Game 2 of the NBA Finals against the Lakers was a trick. They made a golden opportunity disappear. They lost a game that the Lakers shouldn't have won. As the Lakers' Kobe Bryant said afterward, "They [Magic] played extremely well, and we played well enough to win."

It was enough to remind us of what the Lakers are and what the Magic are not.

The Lakers were favorites to get to this stage from the West this year after having gotten so far just a season ago. The Magic, however, were a third fiddle from the East.

There were the defending champions from Boston, of course, but with Kevin Garnett unable to play due to injury the Magic were able to get by them. But they needed to go the seven-game distance.

Then came LeBron James' Cavaliers, which VitaminWater and Nike were certain would survive this far. But the Magic upset those marketing plans.

Now the Magic are playing true to form. They look like they don't belong. They look like they can't handle the heat of Hollywood's klieg lights, which was a concern, one Magic assistant coach confided in me before the game. That, he said, was what tripped them up out of the gates in the opener, more so than Kobe's 40 points.

In Game 2, they fell over their own feet. They were tagged with 20 turnovers. Howard, aka Superman, tied with Kobe for a game-high seven turnovers. The difference was Superman's faux pas came on fewer touches than Kobe's and his often resulted in more horrific results.

"I've just got to do a better job of finding my teammates and being aware of the guards coming in the paint for strips," Howard admitted after grabbing 16 rebounds and scoring 17 points. "That's how they got going on the defensive end, because of our turnovers, and it gave them the game tonight."

The Magic's turnovers accounted for 28 points, more than a quarter of the Lakers' scoring. That was nothing short of gifting.

When the Lakers are near their best, as they were in this championship series' blowout opener last Thursday, the Magic can't beat them. That isn't eye opening.

But when all but one of the Lakers are struggling to make shots, when they score just 15 first-quarter points, when Kobe has just six points at the half, when the Magic beat them to more rebounds, make more second-chance points, and hit twice as many three-pointers, the Lakers shouldn't win. But they did, 101-96 in overtime. That is eye-opening and, if you're aligned with the Magic, disturbing. Envision Howard and Nelson, again, sitting in the locker room with that what-the-hell-do-we-do-now look.

They can't do much, obviously.

The Magic's coach, the sometimes maligned Stan Van Gundy, even designed the perfect play for his team to win at the buzzer in regulation. On an inbounds play to end the fourth quarter, Stan Van had rookie guard Courtney Lee peel off a couple of picks near the top of the key. He found himself running unencumbered to the basket where Hedo Turkoglu found him with what looked like a perfect lob pass. But Lee was maybe a few inches too far underneath the basket and couldn't quite catch and lay the ball off the backboard in one motion.

"I tried to get it up there as quick as possible," Lee said, "and the ball rolled off the rim."

It turned out to be the death knell for the Magic in the game, if not in the series. They couldn't muster enough to hold off the Lakers in overtime and most teams staring at the deficit they now are don't come back to live for a championship parade. As a reminder, they are now exactly where the Lakers were a year ago, staring a 2-0 deficit in a best-of-seven title series headed home for the next three games, if they can win at least one.

Home won't make it any easier, though. It very well could make everything more difficult. Now they have to get tickets for family and friends. That will be a distraction on top of the pressure of trying to win a game, something Shaquille O'Neal and Penny Hardaway didn't accomplish in 1995 in the Magic's first and only Finals appearance.

And the Lakers will come in without any of that bearing on them. All they will have is the sour taste of having been in the Magic's position before and the knowledge of how the Celtics managed not to let the soles of their boots off the Lakers' collective necks.

"The job is not finished," Kobe said when someone asked him about his now famous snarl and his sudden lack of a smile. He scored 29 in a struggle that his coach Phil Jackson said was below his standards.

"We're about to kick it up," Kobe said. "You'd better believe it. We're close. You see what I'm saying? This is the Finals."

The Magic are learning the hard way.
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 7:06:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Kobe gave up on his team during game 7 of the NBA playoffs.  I dont care if it happened only once, chief, he is a quitter.

Believe what you will about him being a rapist.  The fact that the girl was 17 at the time also makes him a pederass.

You are right, all players piss and maon when they dont get a foul call. Every single on of them.  But Kobe EXPECTS a foul regardless of the tact that he says he like contact

She was 19 and the facts of the case speak for themselves as to show it was consensual. Anything else you want to make up?
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 1:38:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

She was 19 and the facts of the case speak for themselves as to show it was consensual. Anything else you want to make up?

Nope. I'm done. You obviously have a man crush on Kobe
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 1:44:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're done making up shit? Good. Because I thought I was going to have to put my waders on to wade through all your bullshit.
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 1:53:16 PM EDT
[#25]
LAKERS IN FOUR. Like I've been saying before the finals started (though last night was close).

Forget Kobe, Jerry Buss is the man!!! Hanging with Hugh and a bunch of Playmates in his suite during Game 1.
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 1:55:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Meh. Lakers got lucky last night. They more or less stole the game rather than winning it. Magic lost that game, as far as I am concerned.

Magic will probably win all 3 at home. Magic is a better team than ya give them credit for. I want the Lakers to win, but Magic are better than you think

I want someone in the press conference to come out and yell something like "THESE ARE TWO BEST TEAMS IN THE NBA". Kind of a jab at that human pile of shit called Mo Williams who talked trash about the Magic and said that the Cavs were the best team in the NBA. Fuck the Cavs.

Link Posted: 6/8/2009 1:57:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
LAKERS IN FOUR. Like I've been saying before the finals started (though last night was close).

Forget Kobe, Jerry Buss is the man!!! Hanging with Hugh and a bunch of Playmates in his suite during Game 1.

He was playing in the $1500 PLO event at the WSOP for game 2.
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 2:00:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Meh. Lakers got lucky last night. They more or less stole the game rather than winning it. Magic lost that game, as far as I am concerned.

Magic will probably win all 3 at home. Magic is a better team than ya give them credit for. I want the Lakers to win, but Magic are better than you think

I want someone in the press conference to come out and yell something like "THESE ARE TWO BEST TEAMS IN THE NBA". Kind of a jab at that human pile of shit called Mo Williams who talked trash about the Magic and said that the Cavs were the best team in the NBA. Fuck the Cavs.

Lee lost the game for the Magic last night. He had 2 chances to put the game away and blew them both.

I will put a bet against them winning all three at home.

Cavs are overall a better team than the Magic IMHO, just not when they played their series.
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 2:02:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Why get catty over trying to defend an asshole like Kobe? That guy is the epitome of the ME ME ME superstar.

yeah that girl he slept with was a whore looking for a payout, but he did commit adultery. And you can defend him

again by saying all rich athletes do it. But so does he. And did he have to throw Shaq under the bus like he did? No, he is just an asshole.

I am taking the lakers in 5. Kobe will finally make his place in history as one of best 3 or 4 guards ever.

And yes I am a Kobe hater
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 2:03:21 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lee lost the game for the Magic last night. He had 2 chances to put the game away and blew them both.

Cavs are overall a better team than the Magic IMHO, just not when they played their series.

Well it is a game about match ups. Cleveland might have been superior to many other teams, but not superior to the Magic, but at the same time the Magic aren't superior to the teams that Cavs might be better than. I just can't fucking stand that franchise. Too much trash talk from Cavs fans and their belief on how they are entitled to a championship.

Link Posted: 6/8/2009 2:04:23 PM EDT
[#31]
CAN ANYONE SAY LOS ANGELES LAKERS 2009 NBA CHAMPIONS!!!!

HELL YES!!!

Orlando will steal one game at home... this series won't make it back to LA unfortunatly. I was hoping the Lakers would get to celebrate at home. But LA is dominating in the paint. Howard does not have an answer to LA's 3 bigs, Gasol, Bynum, and Odom. Howard is a no show. LA is the best road team in the NBA winning more road games than every other team in the NBA!

Kobe... THE REAL MVP!

and

GO LAKERS!

Link Posted: 6/8/2009 2:05:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Why get catty over trying to defend an asshole like Kobe? That guy is the epitome of the ME ME ME superstar.

yeah that girl he slept with was a whore looking for a payout, but he did commit adultery. And you can defend him

again by saying all rich athletes do it. I never said all athletes cheat. But so does he. And did he have to throw Shaq under the bus like he did? Shaq has thrown anyone he has ever played with under the bus way worse than Kobe ever has, check out his freestyle asking Kobe "how his ass tastes."

I am taking the lakers in 5. Kobe will finally make his place in history as one of best 3 or 4 guards ever.

And yes I am a Kobe hater

Just sayin'
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 2:07:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Well it is a game about match ups. Cleveland might have been superior to many other teams, but not superior to the Magic, but at the same time the Magic aren't superior to the teams that Cavs might be better than. I just can't fucking stand that franchise. Too much trash talk from Cavs fans and their belief on how they are entitled to a championship.

I'm far from a Cavs fan, I just think they are a better overall team than the Magic.
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 2:17:09 PM EDT
[#34]

Shaq has thrown anyone he has ever played with under the bus way worse than Kobe ever has, check out his freestyle asking Kobe "how his ass tastes."

yeah that was some funny shit. But I don't know if shaq ever went so far as to include ratting to the cops and possible jail time with his comments.

Kobe couldn't handle being number 2 and wanted to prove he could win on his own.  TWICE so far he has failed. Shaq has triumphed.. so

Kobe " how his ass taste"

Link Posted: 6/8/2009 2:18:13 PM EDT
[#35]
I think Kobe is an easy guy to hate is he just isn't a real personable type guy. He isn't a really a guy who likes to be in front of cameras. He really doesn't goof around either. I think that plays into people's hands who say "well look, he's must a arrogant asshole." One of the reasons I like Kobe is that his personality is alot like mine. We're both kind of reserved and don't care for all the other non-sense. As opposed to LeBron and Jordan who loved in front of the camera they seemed like really good people.

I used to like Shaq, but the dude is a major douche bag. He was Dwight Howard's hero, someone he wants to aspire to be, and here is Shaq talkin' trash about Howard. I can't wait for Kobe to win this title without Shaq so he can stick it to that fat worthless asshole. The scum bag was even talking trash about Kareem Abdul Jabbar, saying shit like he sucked and Shaq is better than he was. Classless punk.What's funny is Shaq wants to be back with the Lakers now really bad. They say Kobe couldn't win without Shaq... no, Shaq couldn't win without Kobe. He never won a single fucking ring until he had Kobe and Wade.

Link Posted: 6/8/2009 2:28:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Shaq has thrown anyone he has ever played with under the bus way worse than Kobe ever has, check out his freestyle asking Kobe "how his ass tastes."

yeah that was some funny shit. But I don't know if shaq ever went so far as to include ratting to the cops and possible jail time with his comments.

Kobe couldn't handle being number 2 and wanted to prove he could win on his own.  TWICE so far he has failed. Shaq has triumphed.. so

Really though. Shaq has won one championship without Kobe being in the mix. Which will be equaled soon within the next week or so. Shaq is done after next year. What's going to happen over the next 5-8 years that Kobe is playing? You think the Lakers won't make it back?
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 2:39:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really though. Shaq has won one championship without Kobe being in the mix. Which will be equaled soon within the next week or so. Shaq is done after next year. What's going to happen over the next 5-8 years that Kobe is playing? You think the Lakers won't make it back?

If Shaq is realistic about his salary requirements, I think he could get one more ring.  Of course, 'Shaq' and 'realistic' don't exactly go together so well in the same sentence.

Link Posted: 6/8/2009 2:42:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If Shaq is realistic about his salary requirements, I think he could get one more ring.  Of course, 'Shaq' and 'realistic' don't exactly go together so well in the same sentence.

No one is going to be willing to pay what Shaq thinks he deserves to keep him playing.
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 2:49:24 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No one is going to be willing to pay what Shaq thinks he deserves to keep him playing.

Like I said in an above post. It wasn't that Kobe couldn't win without Shaq, it was Shaq who couldn't win without Kobe. He also wouldn't have got his fourth ring without Wade.

But I wouldn't be surprised if Shaq gets consumed with the obsession that will happen when Kobe wins a ring without him, he may swallow his pride and take a pay cut to get on a team with better chances to try and one-up Kobe. Shaq wants to the world to look at him like he is the best player ever to play the game.

Link Posted: 6/8/2009 3:01:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're done making up shit? Good. Because I thought I was going to have to put my waders on to wade through all your bullshit.

I was wrong about the girls age. I admit that.  What else was bullshit? The part about him quitting and being a bitch? NO definitely not.
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 3:07:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Like I said in an above post. It wasn't that Kobe couldn't win without Shaq, it was Shaq who could win without Kobe. He also wouldn't have got his fourth ring without Wade.

But I wouldn't be surprised if Shaq gets consumed with the obsession that will happen when Kobe wins a ring without him, he may swallow his pride and take a pay cut to get on a team with better chances to try and one-up Kobe. Shaq wants to the world to look at him like he is the best player ever to play the game.

The Cavs may get desperate enough.  The only problem there is finding a way to unload Ben Wallace and his monster salary.
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 3:10:25 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Like I said in an above post. It wasn't that Kobe couldn't win without Shaq, it was Shaq who could win without Kobe. He also wouldn't have got his fourth ring without Wade.

The Cavs may get desperate enough.  The only problem there is finding a way to unload Ben Wallace and his monster salary.

Yeah, would be tough to get rid of him. He basically is irrelevant these days, but makes a TON of money. Other team's aren't going to want to take him because of that.

We wanted him to say at the Pistons a few years ago, but I am glad they got rid of him.

Link Posted: 6/8/2009 3:17:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was wrong about the girls age. I admit that.  What else was bullshit? The part about him quitting and being a bitch? NO definitely not.

He quit one game which is debatable and if you think he is the only one who expects calls all the time then you are sadly mistaken.

Not to mention the whole rape part.
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 3:19:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I just don't see any team coming up with anything near the $ figure that Shaq is going to want, and I don't see him taking a HUGE cut to try and chase another ring. What team with a shot is going to spend the money on him?
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 3:38:14 PM EDT
[#45]
This is Kobes best shot to win again. He is only 30, but has played over 1000 games. I am sure I'm not the only one to notice that he takes many more contested jumpshots than he used to, instead of driving the lane. Next year there will be some serious contenders with Ginobli coming back healthy, and also Garnett.

The Cavs have no choice but to get Lebron more help, and Porland is capable of making a serious leap. Lots of good teams out there

and to say that the Lakers will roll to the finals year after year is dumb. Look at the Cavs. Half of the nation looks stupid. Everyone had them

and the Lakers in the finals. Its what Stern and Espn wanted. In reality, besides Williams, everyone on the Cavaliers is decent at best. Not to mention that Brown is totally incompetent. It should

not have shocked anyone.
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 3:41:34 PM EDT
[#46]

I just don't see any team coming up with anything near the $ figure that Shaq is going to want, and I don't see him taking a HUGE cut to try and chase another ring. What team with a shot is going to spend the money on him?[/quote]

Agreed. I am still pissed at Sarver and Kerr for trying to change the way a four year, 55+ game winning team played ball. Idiotic. Yeah he can still demand double teams but for 20 mil? no thanks

Link Posted: 6/8/2009 3:41:56 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

This is Kobes best shot to win again. He is only 30, but has played over 1000 games. I am sure I'm not the only one to notice that he takes many more contested jumpshots than he used to, instead of driving the lane. Next year there will be some serious contenders with Ginobli coming back healthy, and also Garnett.

The Cavs have no choice but to get Lebron more help, and Porland is capable of making a serious leap. Lots of good teams out there

and to say that the Lakers will roll to the finals year after year is dumb. Look at the Cavs. Half of the nation looks stupid. Everyone had them

and the Lakers in the finals. Its what Stern and Espn wanted. In reality, besides Williams, everyone on the Cavaliers is decent at best. Not to mention that Brown is totally incompetent. It should

not have shocked anyone.

I think this Lakers team is good enough to win another Championship after this year.

Link Posted: 6/8/2009 3:43:51 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

I just don't see any team coming up with anything near the $ figure
that Shaq is going to want, and I don't see him taking a HUGE cut to
try and chase another ring. What team with a shot is going to spend the
money on him?

Agreed. I am still pissed at Sarver and
Kerr for trying to change the way a four year, 55+ game winning team
played ball. Idiotic. Yeah he can still demand double teams but for 20
mil? no thanks

[/quote]

You mean the Phoenix Suns? Yeah, I didn't think it was a broken system at all and didn't need any "fixing". Should have kept it the way it was.

Link Posted: 6/8/2009 3:58:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

not have shocked anyone.

I'm not expecting year after year but I will put money on 3 finals in the next 8 years.
Link Posted: 6/9/2009 4:59:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Game 3 starting now.

Lakers FTMFW!!!!
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top