BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 5:09:54 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hand-line'n gators for the WIN!  I sho do love me some deep fried gator tail though.  Who's watchin?

ETA: Gator Etouffee.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_L9C0t_MuE-k/THHfrs2emvI/AAAAAAAADQ0/6UF43v7e-_Y/s400/Chads-Bistro-Gator-Etouffee-on-Grits.jpg

Not my pic but it sho look gooood!

That looks like huge chunky tonsilloliths in a bowl of puke.

I really couldn't give a rip about what it looks like, it's the taste MAN!  THE TASTE!

Link Posted: 8/29/2010 5:40:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you go to 'Da Parish' and don't go to Rocky and Carlos and get a dressed roast beef poboy, a side of baked macaroni and red gravy, and a barqs rootbeer...you've missed it!

Hax

I try to get there every time I visit, about twice a year. Good to see St. Bernard so well represented here.
If I couldn't get Barqs here in NC, I would've moved back a long time ago.  

I'm headed back in September and October to do some fishing...Hopedale Lagoon (launch at Pip's) will be on freaking fire that time of year...a limit of reds will be a snap, and there are some BIG yellow mouthed specks there too...I love it...get there early and hit the shoreline  with super spook jr's, and then plastics after the sun comes all the way up.

Hax

Link Posted: 8/29/2010 5:45:43 PM EDT
[#3]
a little no so much though
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 5:46:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you go to 'Da Parish' and don't go to Rocky and Carlos and get a dressed roast beef poboy, a side of baked macaroni and red gravy, and a barqs rootbeer...you've missed it!

Hax

I try to get there every time I visit, about twice a year. Good to see St. Bernard so well represented here.

I'm headed back in September and October to do some fishing...Hopedale Lagoon (launch at Pip's) will be on freaking fire that time of year...a limit of reds will be a snap, and there are some BIG yellow mouthed specks there too...I love it...get there early and hit the shoreline  with super spook jr's, and then plastics after the sun comes all the way up.

Hax

Makin' me homesick... I'll be there for thanksgiving, hangin' with the family.
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 6:31:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Since it is already established that the 22lr is the caliber of choice I have noticed that there are several different rifles, some semi and a few pumps.  I know one was a stainless Marlin but I am not sure of the others.

I also wonder what ammo they prefer.
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 11:17:11 AM EDT
[#6]
If this accent doesn't get you somesick, nothing will.  
Youtube Video

*Disclaimer, no one really sounds like this here-well, few and far between.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hax

Hax

Makin' me homesick... I'll be there for thanksgiving, hangin' with the family.

Link Posted: 8/31/2010 11:33:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Looks like 2 full episodes on Hulu.   Just look at the length of the clips and 2 of them are a bit over 45 mins.  Those are the full episodes.
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 11:34:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Those things are all over the rural areas of my parish. Hell, some of em are already oiled up and ready for frying, thanks to BP.  
I'm in Terrebonne, at the bottom...way at the bottom.

http://www.censusfinder.com/_derived/mapla.htm_txt_maplasmall.gif

Nice.  

St. Mary's Parish checking in.       Yep, nothing wrong w/ hunting on Lake Palourde or Grassy Lake either.

Was just home three weeks ago for my brother's wedding.   Been gone for over ten years and still get homesick as hell when we go back.

The only thing about the show is everyone where I work thinks they are all my cousins.......lol.    I'd claim the Landry's, but the freak from Hammond - no way, no how.....
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 11:43:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Cool show. Those guys are Crazy!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 12:04:05 PM EDT
[#10]
i would be using a pistol it would seem much more handy in those times u only got 1 hand free. Show is awesome though  at least they never have to worry about shtf  
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 11:01:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Troy Landry is the real deal.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 6:13:51 PM EDT
[#12]
And we're back for episode 3.  Aaaheee!
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 6:33:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 6:46:24 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Those boys need some WD-40 for those rifles.

They sure do!  They need to coat the exteriors with cosmoline too!

First time they have brought out a magnum.  

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top