Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:29:05 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Here is the ass end of the Obamalamamessiahnation mobile with the CHANGE symbol.
img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/prryan45/Joke%20Pics/sweetphoto3.jpg

Of course the AMERICAN FLAG WAS REMOVED from the tail of the plane in order to paint on the Obomination...

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=70236
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:38:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I was expecting this:

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:46:44 PM EDT
[#3]
It's missing his presidential seal
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:55:42 PM EDT
[#4]
His symbol reminds me of something, I can't quite put my finger on it tho.

I seem to remember a captivating public speaker rallying huge numbers of people around a symbol that later became the flag of a nation. There was lots of CHANGE as a result.

Somewhere in Europe in the mid to late 30's.

Help me jog my memory guys.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:04:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
His symbol reminds me of something, I can't quite put my finger on it tho.

I seem to remember a captivating public speaker rallying huge numbers of people around a symbol that later became the flag of a nation. There was lots of CHANGE as a result.

Somewhere in Europe in the mid to late 30's.

Help me jog my memory guys.

Maybe you are thinking of the guy who moved and increased the height of the monument at which Obamalama is going to speak in Germany?

Don't remember his name -- funny little guy, used to paint houses for a living .... Neat looking mustache though, I wonder if Barakalaka Obamalama will grow one like it?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:24:19 PM EDT
[#6]

New Liberal Slogan.Fuck em.

Yep,the fucking anti-christ.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 11:04:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Bump with crooked grip of a Glock,bump again.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top