Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:08:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Anything I say about this is going to be a ban-able offense, so I'll just pray for our guys to stay stay and come home.
This is a really, seriously misguided action....I can't even understand how he can contemplate such an irresponsible use of our military.
Really....really fucking sad.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:13:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Love to hear the pep talk they get on send off.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:16:03 PM EDT
[#3]

How many fuckers in Hollywood are already looking for a place to film the movie?

God Bless our troops in Iraq.  Fuck those who eat from the silver spoon these men and women are sent to protect.

If it were me, I'd put a substantial amount to effort into hiding massive amounts of explosives into the walls/floors/ceilings... in a week or two when the ISIS is using the place as their HQ....

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:16:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Love to hear the pep talk they get on send off.
View Quote

No time for pep talks they have mandatory SHARP and EEO training prior to wheels up.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:19:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I feel sorry for the 275 that Emperor Barack has decided to sacrifice.  It's not the American way.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:19:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Jug ears should make it 300 and find them a pass to defend.  FBHO
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:24:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I've never been in the military.
I don't pretend to know a lot about the military.

However, I just can't see 275 guys being able to make a difference against thousands of militants.  Even as advisers.  Training the locals has proven retarded in the past, so why try that again?
View Quote

Of course not, Obungus hates America and is willing to destroy as many of us as he can. Step by step, 300 at a time if possible.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:44:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Should read "sending 275 Minute Man III's

FFS..
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:47:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Should read "sending 275 Minute Man III's

FFS..
View Quote

We don't have that many, I don't believe.

ETA: Yeah we do.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:52:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Uh 275 aint gonna cut it, even if they are special forces this seems dangerous. Our guys can't even trust the regular iraqis. I'm pretty sure many of the Iraqi police/military are changing sides right now. Maybe he wants them to be hostages so we can trade them for the rest of gitmo.
View Quote

I honestly doubt they think that the Iraqi's would do that. They are clueless fucks in DC. As much as folks seem to thing differently, I think they are blinded by their agenda.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top