User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:33:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The media will negate any Putin influence in this deal , they will make Hussein out to be all that and a bag of chips for coming back from the brink. Unlike that warmonger Bush.

I think you all have the wrong spin on this deal. Its not a real commie beating Husseins ass on the world stage.

Its a fellow commie helping out a fellow commie . Putin will allow Hussein to take the credit for this and further his propaganda war on the American public.

This is nothing but a HUGE win for Hussein.
View Quote

+1

I also think Obama WANTS America to look and be weak, all in the name of "fairness". He and those of his ilk are ashamed of how powerful the U.S. is, so they want to lower us to "equality" status with the rest of the world.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:36:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Other world leaders have now seen him for the amateur he is and the US has lost credibility because of it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:46:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Fucking bullshit. I hate this motherfucker occupying the White House.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:11:18 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I don't care. Let him have it. We all know he sucks dick.  And this is not going to change anything. We all know Pbama can eat a baby live on TV stare right at the camera with blood running down his face, and the MSM will say NO ONE CAN EAT A BABY LIKE HIM. At least we are not blowing the hell out of the ME again with crap we can't afford to use, or replace, and we are not pissing off Iran, Hezbollah and setting Isreal up to get ass-raped. etc... Now we can get back to reaming Obama's ass on his scandals, and defunding Obamacare.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The media will negate any Putin influence in this deal , they will make Hussein out to be all that and a bag of chips for coming back from the brink. Unlike that warmonger Bush.

I think you all have the wrong spin on this deal. Its not a real commie beating Husseins ass on the world stage.

Its a fellow commie helping out a fellow commie . Putin will allow Hussein to take the credit for this and further his propaganda war on the American public.

This is nothing but a HUGE win for Hussein.
Yup, this x 100.

headlines right this second are saying "Syrian foreign minister says Assad will accept Russian chemical weapons proposal." guarantee his speech tonight will be about how he was able to hash this plan out with Putin over the G20 and avoid a war (and itll be called a "war", instead of "limited strikes"), unlike his evil predecessors, and the media will give him the highest praise for defusing the situation.

I don't care. Let him have it. We all know he sucks dick.  And this is not going to change anything. We all know Pbama can eat a baby live on TV stare right at the camera with blood running down his face, and the MSM will say NO ONE CAN EAT A BABY LIKE HIM. At least we are not blowing the hell out of the ME again with crap we can't afford to use, or replace, and we are not pissing off Iran, Hezbollah and setting Isreal up to get ass-raped. etc... Now we can get back to reaming Obama's ass on his scandals, and defunding Obamacare.
Don't get me wrong, I am perfectly glad that we have a chance to get out of it without igniting the tinderbox of the ME.

But Im not convinced that this will be good for the long run, especially the part about Russia being so giddy to get behind it. Something just doesnt feel right about it; and Putin now owns his own little part of the ME. That little naval base may be expanding beyond two little piers... or something. But what do I know.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:54:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He may look foolish to the rest of the world but the media will protect him here.  They'll spin it to make him look like a hero.   He disarmed a ruthless dictator without going to war.  Or some bullshit like that.
View Quote

And OP is racist for thinking otherwise and just because
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:23:45 AM EDT
[#6]
We give our administration too much credit.

The claim that international control of Syrians munitions was discussed behind closed doors would reveal that Obama's inner circle wasn't informed.  Kerry was asked a question by a reporter then proceeded to make "unscripted" remarks that just happened to coincide with the closed door Obama/Putin discussions?  So the question was a plant?  Kerry is a mind reader?  Kerry's own admin discredited his remarks.  Why wasn't our dear leader proposing this?  The Russians did not discredit Kerry.  As SOS, he speaks for the the US, on or off the record.  Putin is given an opportunity to leveraged Kerry's remarks against obamas false bravado line in the sand crap.  

A sane person avoids war at all costs.  Kerry and even Clinton know this.  

The only stupid one is Obama.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:35:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top