BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:50:43 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Cool. Obama stands down, Hillary steps in. McCain loses.

ugh.

Wrong, Obamatards would be so pissed they wouldn't show up to vote.

Anyone who thinks Hillary can just step in and win are a fool.  She would lose the black vote instantly since they would feel robbed, and she would NOT win without them.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:56:40 PM EDT
[#2]
United States District Court
Eastern District of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia)
CIVIL DOCKET FOR CASE #: 2:08-cv-04083-RBS

BERG v. OBAMA et al
Assigned to: HONORABLE R. BARCLAY SURRICK
Cause: 28:2201 Injunction
Date Filed: 08/21/2008
Jury Demand: Plaintiff
Nature of Suit: 890 Other Statutory Actions
Jurisdiction: U.S. Government Defendant
Plaintiff
PHILIP J. BERG
ESQUIRE  represented by PHILIP J. BERG
LAW OFFICES OF PHILIP J. BERG
555 ANDORRA GLEN COURT
SUITE 12
LAFAYETTE HILL, PA 19444
610-825-3134
Fax: 610-834-7659
Email: [email protected]
LEAD ATTORNEY
ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED

V.

Defendant
BARACK OBAMA
also known as
BARRY SOETORO
also known as
BARRY OBAMA
also known as
BARACK DUNHAM
also known as
BARRY DUNHAM  

Defendant
THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE  

Defendant
THE FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION  

Defendant
DOES 1-50 INCLUSIVE  

Date Filed # Docket Text
08/21/2008 1  COMPLAINT against all defendants ( Filing fee $ 350 receipt number 951001.), filed by PHILIP J. BERG.(tj, ) (Entered: 08/22/2008)

08/21/2008 2  MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER AND FOR EXPEDITED DISCOVERY filed by PHILIP J. BERG,MEMORANDUM. (Attachments: # 1 Memorandum)(tj, ) (Entered: 08/22/2008)

08/21/2008   Summons 5 Issued; 4 Mailed to counsel and 1 Forwarded to the U.S. Attorney's Office 8/22/08 as to BARACK OBAMA, THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE, THE FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION. (tj, ) (Entered: 08/22/2008)

08/21/2008   DEMAND for Trial by Jury by PHILIP J. BERG. (tj, ) (Entered: 08/22/2008)

08/22/2008 3  Minute Entry for TRO Hearing held before HONORABLE R. BARCLAY SURRICK held on 8/22/08. ESR. M. FINNEY: MR. BERG ADDRESSES THE COURT. COURT DENIED PLAINTIFF'S MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER. (jpd) (Entered: 08/22/2008)

08/22/2008 4  ORDER THAT UPON CONSIDERATION OF PLAINITFF'S MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER (DOC. NO. 2) AND AFTER HAVING A HEARING IN OPEN COURT IT IS ORDERED THAT THE MOTION IS DENIED. SIGNED BY HONORABLE R. BARCLAY SURRICK ON 8/22/08. 8/22/08 ENTERED AND COPIES FAXED FROM CHAMBERS. (jpd) (Entered: 08/22/2008)

08/22/2008 5  Acceptance of Service by U.S. Attorney Re: accepted summons and complaint for THE FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION on 8/22/2008, answer due 10/21/2008. (jpd) (Entered: 08/25/2008)

09/02/2008 6  Praecipe for Reissuance of Summons by PHILIP J. BERG. (BERG, PHILIP) Modified on 9/3/2008 (le, ). (Entered: 09/02/2008)

09/03/2008   2 Original Alias Summons Issued as to DEFENDANTS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION. Forwarded to Counsel on 9/3/08 (jpd, ) (Entered: 09/03/2008)
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 8:06:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Originally Posted By innocent_bystander

Snip
also known as
BARRY DUNHAM  

D
I am embarrassed to admit that One of his many last names is only 1 letter off from mine
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 8:15:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Snip
also known as
BARRY DUNHAM  

D
I am embarrassed to admite that One of his many last names is only 1 letter off from mine

Osama???!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 8:21:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm not taggin this
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 8:22:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I hope this goes away, I WANT obama in november, cause I think the hildabeast has a better chance to beat mccain.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 8:36:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Snip
also known as
BARRY DUNHAM  

D
I am embarrassed to admite that One of his many last names is only 1 letter off from mine

Osama???!!!
I would off myself if that where the case
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 8:46:37 PM EDT
[#8]

also known as
BARACK DUNHAM

DUNHAM  I KEEL YOUUUUU!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 9:06:43 PM EDT
[#9]
All Politics aside, 49% of Americans need to ask themselves Why TF they are willing to elect to the Presidency, a man with FIVE aliases.    
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 2:08:51 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
All Politics aside, 49% of Americans need to ask themselves Why TF they are willing to elect to the Presidency, a man with FIVE aliases.    
They don't care, It's all about hope and change!!!
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 5:59:21 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ugh.

Wrong, Obamatards would be so pissed they wouldn't show up to vote.

Anyone who thinks Hillary can just step in and win are a fool.  She would lose the black vote instantly since they would feel robbed, and she would NOT win without them.

And the riots....oooooooooo the riots.  If you think they will be bad if he loses, imagine if he was DQ'd.   Lovely lovely violence across the fruited plains.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 6:02:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 6:05:30 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I think the guy suing is an ex Clintonite so hopefully it causes even further divide.

Dem-on-dem legal action?

That's almost incestuous!

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 6:07:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Dunham?  Where did that name come from?  Who is this guy?
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 6:13:00 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
To be a "Natural Born American" means both the parents were US citizens. McCain was born on a military base in Panama to American parents. Therefore his is a Natural Born American.

"Native Born American" means the person was born in the USA or one of its possessions.

The requirement to become POTUS says "Natural Born".  

No POTUS for me. I was born via cesarean.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 6:24:11 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
To be a "Natural Born American" means both the parents were US citizens. McCain was born on a military base in Panama to American parents. Therefore his is a Natural Born American.

"Native Born American" means the person was born in the USA or one of its possessions.

The requirement to become POTUS says "Natural Born".  

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 6:25:35 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
www.americasright.com/2008/08/obama-sued-in-philadelphia-federal.html

Obama Sued in Philadelphia Federal Court on Grounds he is Constitutionally Ineligible for the Presidency

by Jeff Schreiber
America's Right.com

A prominent Philadelphia attorney and Hillary Clinton supporter filed suit this afternoon in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania against Illinois Sen. Barack Obama, the Democratic National Committee and the Federal Election Commission. The action seeks an injunction preventing the senator from continuing his candidacy and a court order enjoining the DNC from nominating him next week, all on grounds that Sen. Obama is constitutionally ineligible to run for and hold the office of President of the United States.

Phillip Berg, the filing attorney, is a former gubernatorial and senatorial candidate, former chair of the Democratic Party in Montgomery (PA) County, former member of the Democratic State Committee, and former Deputy Attorney General of Pennsylvania. According to Berg, he filed the suit--just days before the DNC is to hold its nominating convention in Denver--for the health of the Democratic Party.

"I filed this action at this time," Berg stated, "to avoid the obvious problems that will occur when the Republican Party raises these issues after Obama is nominated.".

Berg cited a number of unanswered questions regarding the Illinois senator's background, and in today's lawsuit maintained that Sen. Obama is not a natural born U.S. citizen or that, if he ever was, he lost his citizenship when he was adopted in Indonesia. Berg also cites what he calls "dual loyalties" due to his citizenship and ties with Kenya and Indonesia.

Even if Sen. Obama can prove his U.S. citizenship, Berg stated, citing the senator's use of a birth certificate from the state of Hawaii verified as a forgery by three independent document forensic experts, the issue of "multi-citizenship with responsibilities owed to and allegiance to other countries" remains on the table.

In the lawsuit, Berg states that Sen. Obama was born in Kenya, and not in Hawaii as the senator maintains. Before giving birth, according to the lawsuit, Obama's mother traveled to Kenya with his father but was prevented from flying back to Hawaii because of the late stage of her pregnancy, "apparently a normal restriction to avoid births during a flight." As Sen. Obama's own paternal grandmother, half-brother and half-sister have also claimed, Berg maintains that Stanley Ann Dunham--Obama's mother--gave birth to little Barack in Kenya and subsequently flew to Hawaii to register the birth.

Berg cites inconsistent accounts of Sen. Obama's birth, including reports that he was born at two separate hospitals--Kapiolani Hospital and Queens Hospital--in Honolulu, as well a profound lack of birthing records for Stanley Ann Dunham, though simple "registry of birth" records for Barack Obama are available in a Hawaiian public records office.

Should Sen. Obama truly have been born in Kenya, Berg writes, the laws on the books at the time of his birth hold that U.S. citizenship may only pass to a child born overseas to a U.S. citizen parent and non-citizen parent if the former was at least 19 years of age. Sen. Obama's mother was only 18 at the time. Therefore, because U.S. citizenship could not legally be passed on to him, Obama could not be registered as a "natural born" citizen and would therefore be ineligible to seek the presidency pursuant to Article II, Section 1 of the United States Constitution.

Moreover, even if Sen. Obama could have somehow been deemed "natural born," that citizenship was lost in or around 1967 when he and his mother took up residency in Indonesia, where Stanley Ann Dunham married Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian citizen. Berg also states that he possesses copies of Sen. Obama's registration to Fransiskus Assisi School In Jakarta, Indonesia which clearly show that he was registered under the name "Barry Soetoro" and his citizenship listed as Indonesian.

The Hawaiian birth certificate, Berg says, is a forgery. In the suit, the attorney states that the birth certificate on record is a forgery, has been identified as such by three independent document forensic experts, and actually belonged to Maya Kasandra Soetoro, Sen. Obama's half-sister.

"Voters donated money, goods and services to elect a nominee and were defrauded by Sen. Obama's lies and obfuscations," Berg stated. "If the DNC officers ... had performed one ounce of due diligence we would not find ourselves in this emergency predicament, one week away from making a person the nominee who has lost their citizenship as a child and failed to even perform the basic steps of regaining citizenship as prescribed by constitutional laws."

"It is unfair to the country," he continued, "for candidates of either party to become the nominee when there is any question of the ability to serve if elected."
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 6:26:50 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
This suit is almost as bad as it is stupid.

ahh, but its fun no?
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 7:34:38 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 7:44:37 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
What's this about?  I thought it was determined that since he was born in the US he was an official citizen.
Phil Berg an attorney from PA is suing him on grounds that he isn't eligible to be a candidate. Maybe he knows something we dont'.

sorry about ruining the wet dream, but this ain't going anywhere.

I hope it doesn't...as mentioned above about Hillary.  

There's a site that has his high rez scanned in Birth Cert.  Looked real
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 7:45:44 PM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 7:50:42 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
www.freefoto.com/images/41/11/41_11_77---Dead-End-USA-Road-Sign_web.jpg

Probably, but the answer from The Federal Election Commission will be an interesting read. I wonder what they do to guarantee a candidate can lawfully hold the office he/she is seeking.

08/22/2008 5 Acceptance of Service by U.S. Attorney Re: accepted summons and complaint for THE FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION on 8/22/2008, answer due 10/21/2008. (jpd) (Entered: 08/25/2008)
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 7:51:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Obama is a Douchebag.

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:02:15 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

ugh.

Um... BIDEN would step up.  He's the VP canidate.  Hilary might get VP this way.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:11:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:23:33 PM EDT
[#26]
I don't see this going anywhere.

But what chaps my hide is the fact that the MSM isn't reporting this, nor are they reporting Biden's family's dirty dealings.  If it was McCain or Palin they would be on it like a rabid dog.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:45:31 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Um... BIDEN would step up.  He's the VP canidate.  Hilary might get VP this way.

Thank you for pointing that out.  The Dem convention has ended; the ticket is Obama/Biden.  If Obama becomes unfit to run for some reason, Biden goes to the head of the line.  Same with McCain/Palin.  If he has to drop out of the race, she goes to the top of the ticket.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:48:27 PM EDT
[#28]
What happens if Obama is removed as the Democratic Party nominee

In particular, page 19, Section "G" states:

G. Filling a Vacancy on the National Ticket: In the event of death, resignation or disability of a nominee of the Party for President or Vice President after the adjournment of the National Convention, the National Chairperson of the Democratic National Committee shall confer with the Democratic leadership of the United States Congress and the Democratic Governors Association and shall report to the Democratic National Committee, which is authorized to fill the vacancy or vacancies.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:56:07 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I don't see this going anywhere.

But what chaps my hide is the fact that the MSM isn't reporting this, nor are they reporting Biden's family's dirty dealings.  If it was McCain or Palin they would be on it like a rabid dog.

Probably because it's stupid. I heard maybe one thing in the MSM about the equally dumb questions about McCain's eligibility (Canal zone birth).  

The guy filing this is a 9/11 truther. That says a lot about his stability and credibility.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:08:56 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

G. Filling a Vacancy on the National Ticket: In the event of death, resignation or disability of a nominee of the Party for President or Vice President after the adjournment of the National Convention, the National Chairperson of the Democratic National Committee shall confer with the Democratic leadership of the United States Congress and the Democratic Governors Association and shall report to the Democratic National Committee, which is authorized to fill the vacancy or vacancies.

The vacancy if Obama steps down is the Vice President.  Biden would be advanced to the President.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:16:11 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The vacancy if Obama steps down is the Vice President.  Biden would be advanced to the President.

The DNC is authorized to fill the vacancy and can fill it with whoever they want.

And that would be The Beast.

But that's not going to happen because this whole thing is a load of bull.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:36:47 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Negative, Presidential succession has nothing to do with how parties select their candidates for election.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:55:35 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The DNC is authorized to fill the vacancy and can fill it with whoever they want.

They are authorized to fill the VACANCY.  If Obama can't serve, Biden is already chosen to replace him.  Biden moves up to President.  The VACANCY is the vice president.

Don't think Biden will sit back and let the DNC skip him.  He wanted to be President too.  If Obama's gone he's going to step up.  Leaving the VP spot empty.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:00:23 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They are authorized to fill the VACANCY.  If Obama can't serve, Biden is already chosen to replace him.  Biden moves up to President.  The VACANCY is the vice president.

Don't think Biden will sit back and let the DNC skip him.  He wanted to be President too.  If Obama's gone he's going to step up.  Leaving the VP spot empty.

Well then why does that passage refer to a vacancy in the nominee "for President or Vice President "?

Using your understanding - once the convention is over, there CAN BE NO vacancy in the Presidential nominee because the VP would automatically fill it.

That passage doesn't state that. It describes the process to fill the vacancy "for President or Vice President" nominee.

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:04:22 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well then why does that passage refer to a vacancy in the nominee "for President or Vice President "?

Using your understanding - once the convention is over, there CAN BE NO vacancy in the Presidential nominee because the VP would automatically fill it.

That passage doesn't state that. It describes the process to fill the vacancy "for President or Vice President" nominee.

I know how it's written.  But don't think for a moment they can move Biden out of the top spot.  They cannot afford for their man for Vice President to publicly quit stating "The DC Insiders took over our hope and change ticket." or for the Republicans to point out their VP candidate was so qualified, he couldn't take the head of the ticket, as expected.

Biden WANTED to be President this election.  He probably STILL thinks he should be President.  There's no way they can swap Hilary into the Top slot without shooting themselves in the foot.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:09:49 PM EDT
[#36]
We can only pray that this hits the MSM...But if anyone ever and I mean EVER talks about the messiah...Off with your head--so I wonder how far this will go...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top