Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 8:37:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Well I believe that, that .270 of your dads is probably a derivative of the Mauser or Sringfield bolt action.

Both military (or para) type rifles
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 8:37:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Just sent them a Letter telling them I am no longe a customer and Why. I hope Every one here sends Them a letter and Tell them how pissed  you are .  [-!-!-]

Rob
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 8:38:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Even after they sent me catalog after catalog, I never ordered from basstard pro shops. Midway, Wideners, and Brownells are the only companies I deal with.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 8:39:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Good to go, Rob!
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 9:44:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I still have received no reply from the company via email- any luck with anyone else?
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 10:31:21 AM EDT
[#6]
This is the reply I got.

Jeffery,
    Please state which of our stores in Florida you are referring to, as
this will enable us to forward your comments to the correct store manager.
Send this email along with your reply please.

Best regards,
Megan
BPS

"Web Manager" on 05/22/2001 10:09:24 AM

To:  
cc:

Subject:  Fw:

Link Posted: 5/22/2001 12:20:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey, at least they replied to you!
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 12:48:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Still no reply from the as$holes!  What balls!
[pyro]
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 9:34:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:Hey Liberty,
 Try Butler Creek or Choate-they both make a fine product.
-Rich
View Quote

Sweet, Thank!
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 9:42:00 PM EDT
[#10]
>>Please don't be an apologist for these Benedict Arnold's. What if they don't let you shoot there because they decide that YOUR gun looks too scary for the yuppy soccer moms? Until it effects you personally, I guess it is no problemo, eh? Hey, what if they decide that pistols are too scary, and that they are not conducive to the "family atmosphere?" Where do you draw the line? <<
I usually draw the line at people whining about how someone else runs their business.  It's all well and good to talk about freedom to do this and that, but when a business exercises its own freedom to decide how to operate we get all upset if we don't like it.  Don't like the way they run the range??  Go open your own.  Don't like the guns they sell?  Go open your own gun store.  These folks aren't in the business to cater to your personal shooting needs, they are running a business.  Certainly a complaint is in order, but ranting and raving and cussing them out and trying to run them ouit of business won't help much.  Is it better to have a place where you can shoot anything except assault rifles, or no place to shoot anything at all?  
>>I bet you buy S&W too.<<
Yep.  I refuse to asist HCI in their agenda to run American gunmakers out of business.

Link Posted: 5/23/2001 9:04:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Gloftoe.  Great letter.  I sent the same letter but tweeked it a bit...  hows this

"Recently at your store, an acquaintance went to your indoor rifle range, and was denied service, simply because his Ruger 10/22 rifle (a .22 rimfire rifle) had an aftermarket pistol grip. This at a range where it is fine to shoot rifle calibers up to .340 Weatherby. The worker there told him that "policy doesn't allow assault weapons on the range." This is a .22 rimfire rifle, that is stock out of the box with only the addition of an aftermarket pistol grip. By definition, an assault weapon is a weapon that is [b]select-fire[/b]: able to be [b]switched[/b] from [b]full-auto[/b] to [b]semi-auto[/b] fire mode. I find this unacceptable practice. This .22 caliber rifle was [b]not a select-fire rifle[/b] (an assault rifle). You can be sure that I will be posting this on several internet firearms forums for which I am a member, totaling over 22,000 members combined, and we will go out of our way to spread this to all of our other friends and family, to not spend any more money at any of your shops, stores, or subsidiaries. We do not take PC, feelgood rules lightly just to further your connection with the likes of the MMM or HCI, and will be sure not to do any type of business with you now, or in the forseeable future. Thank you for making your shop one less place "WE" can go to for fishing equipment, guns, ammo, and the shooting range.

Sincerely,"

BISHOP
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 9:20:40 AM EDT
[#12]
With friends like these guys who needs enemies.  Unfortunately we are running low on true friends.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 9:25:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 9:48:02 AM EDT
[#14]
OUTDOOR WORLD IN ORLANDO???
I live ONE MILE away from that place.It's a beutiful store,it's HUGE,like a home depot.I never even knew they had a range!!
Are we talking about the one next to the new theater right off Orange Blossom Trail?
They don't allow "assault weapons"?
but they allow elephant guns? LAME.
This the Outdoor World you visited?
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 8:12:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Darm,  
 They still suck ass, apologize for them all you want...get a fucking sack!  I don't want them to go out of business- IF they change their unfair and retarded policy.  They have the right to make rules, and I have every right and responsibility to protest those unfair rules.  Kiss my ass.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 8:21:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Even the prk doesnt consider a 10/22 an assualt rifle at least for now
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 9:09:35 AM EDT
[#17]
>>They still suck ass, apologize for them all you want...get a fucking sack! I don't want them to go out of business- IF they change their unfair and retarded policy. They have the right to make rules, and I have every right and responsibility to protest those unfair rules. Kiss my ass.<<
Ahh, such a grown-up and mature response.  Now I see the problem, you're just an immature little kid throwing a tantrum because you can't have things your way.  It's OK little feller, have your mommy make you a glass of chocolate milk and it'll all be better.

Link Posted: 5/24/2001 10:17:04 AM EDT
[#18]
And you're nothing but a modern day tory.

Anyone got any tar and feathers??

I second the idea for a "boycott/letter writing" forum.

Link Posted: 5/25/2001 5:37:01 AM EDT
[#19]
I could almost bet you guys that if Cabela's or Brownells had big stores like Bass Pro Shop does (and they probably do, just not in my area), AND had their own shooting range (again they may, if they have stores), they ALSO would have the same store policy.  Trying to stay PC so that the families coming in wouldn't be offended.  Sad but true.  However, if Bass Pro's shooting range wasn't "under glass" like it is, I wonder if this would never have been an issue.  Food for thought!  
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 9:08:09 AM EDT
[#20]
>>And you're nothing but a modern day tory.<<
No, what I am is a modern day owner of a firearms range who gets tired of firearms shooters who have no idea about the business getting upset about how the business is run.  Again, you don't like the way the range is run, go open your own.  Then you get to deal with decisions like:
Do you charge $10 an hour and restrict shots to one per second, or do you charge $20/hour to pay the extra insurance premium for having "rapid fire" on the range?
Do you restrict "assault weapons" because a large number of the public don't want to shoot with those around. or do allow the lone AW shooter to run off the other customers?
Do you only allow lead-free ammo so you can keep OSHA/EPA off your back, or do you let folks shoot whatever they want so you don't have to listen to every whiny little so and so gripe about he has a right to shoot his own reloads, or the military surplus stuff he bought cheap?
Do you allow humanoid targets, or do you only allow round targets so the Boy Scouts will use your range?

It is easy to talk about your rights and freedoms, but you know what--you're WRONG!  It isn't Burger King.  You can't have it your way.  You have no right to have it your way.  You have it my way on my range.  You want freedom, go open your own range.  BTW, an indoor range these days will cost you about $50,000 for a single lane.  

Link Posted: 5/26/2001 7:12:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 7:23:51 AM EDT
[#22]
dissipator556, all we need now is a place that will sell primers and misc other reloading stuff and Brass Pro in O-town would basicly be done for in the way of gun related stuff.
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 9:17:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Thanks Darm,
Your Mom's chocolate milk was wonderful!  I feel so much better now!  By the way, you flaming ignoramus, did you bother to read the part of my post regarding my weapon.  It was NOT an assault weapon, as classified by Fed'l law.  It was simply a .22 rifle with a pistol grip.  Go back and re-read my post before you take another keyboard dump- FUCKFACE.
  Now, please tell me why it is financially sound for Bass Pro Shops to have this policy- will the soccer moms be shooting there?  Keep talking shit about business policies, but it is only a matter of time before handguns are not allowed there as well (or did you not read the part about Bass Pro Shops not selling semi-auto pistols and rifles?)).  

In closing, let me say that you are obviously a man of very small intelligence and/or testicular size.  I refuse to further a battle of wits with you, an unarmed participant.
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 2:20:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Go back with an M14 or a Saiga.

If he says anything tell him that those weapons are 922 excempt, since the there is no pistol grip proturing there. Make sure you have plenty mags an let it rip.
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 2:35:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Or better yet - show up with your Mauser or M-44 bolt action rifle. And don't forget to bring the bayonet.
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 2:56:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Still no reply to my email, and not even a single word to anyone about taking a second look at this policy.   Has anyone else gotten anything back from Bass Pro Shops?  It is a shame that they continue with this liberal policy, as nearly every single rifle I own has a pistol grip.
 Until this policy is changed, I encourage concerned shooters to contact these people and calmly explain to them their problem.  
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 10:45:12 PM EDT
[#27]
>>By the way, you flaming ignoramus, did you bother to read the part of my post regarding my weapon. It was NOT an assault weapon, as classified by Fed'l law. It was simply a .22 rifle with a pistol grip. Go back and re-read my post before you take another keyboard dump- FUCKFACE.<<
Ah yes, another childish response that doesn't even address any of the issues.  BTW, profanity and insults don't make up for a lack of intelligence and brains.  It doesn't matter what the gun is classified as by the Feds, it doesn't matter what you think it is, what matters is if the OWNER of the place wants it on his property or not.  If he doesn't want a .22 with a pistol grip on HIS range, too bad for you.  It is his place to run the way that he sees fit, no matter how much of a temper tantrum you throw.
>>Now, please tell me why it is financially sound for Bass Pro Shops to have this policy- will the soccer moms be shooting there<<
I don't know if they will be shooting there or not, but apparently they are shopping there already, unless your whining has reminded them they need to go home and take care of their little kids.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 1:04:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Maybe you should have pointed out that they sell the exact same rifle at thier store only minus the grip, it'd be kind of hard to argue with that[uzi]
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 9:11:32 AM EDT
[#29]
[b]I got a reply by email[/b]

My name is Steve Kuhn. I am the Director of Loss Prevention for the Bass
Pro Shops "Outdoor World Stores". I am writing you to respond to your
E-mail complaints concerning our gun range regulations. It is not policy to
prohibit the use of any legal firearm from our range with the following
exceptions:
  fully automatic weapons are prohibited
  incendiary, armor piercing, steel core, zinc alloy and exploding
  ammunition is prohibited
  ammunition developing a velocity exceeding 3500 fps is prohibited

The reason for the exceptions is based on gun range tolerance and what we
feel makes our ranges as safe a place to shoot as possible. I noticed from
your E-mail messages that none of you actually were the person who had the
negative experience. Would you please pass this message on to the person(s)
who actually did get turned away so that I can speak to them personally. If
I can determine store, date, and time it occurred it will assist me in
getting the problem corrected. In the mean time I have forwarded your
complaints to all store managers who currently run ranges. They will hold
meetings with range personnel to assure no further misinterpretation of
range policy is made.

My E-mail address is [email protected]
My phone number is (417) 873-4796

Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of the issue. Please pass
this explanation on to any web site that currently received a complaint
about our policy. It would seem only fair to let them know we are reacting
to your complaints.

Link Posted: 5/27/2001 9:43:34 AM EDT
[#30]
I'll call that guy on Tuesday- thanks for the info!  

By the way, Darm, you're standing alone on this one- the only spineless one of the bunch, it seems.  You still don't realize my point, or perhaps you are a HCI plant.  Anyway, don't  complain when a local business develops a hostile and irrational policy towards YOUR weapons.  The appropriate solution to such a policy is NOT complacency, as you so sheepishly endorse.  There are plenty of other places around here that WILL allow all legal weapons to be used- and as a patriot I would like to be able to support ALL of them, even Bass Pro Shops.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 6:36:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
[b]I got a reply by email[/b]

My name is Steve Kuhn. I am the Director of Loss Prevention for the Bass
Pro Shops "Outdoor World Stores". I am writing you to respond to your
E-mail complaints concerning our gun range regulations. It is not policy to
prohibit the use of any legal firearm from our range with the following
exceptions:
  fully automatic weapons are prohibited
  incendiary, armor piercing, steel core, zinc alloy and exploding
  ammunition is prohibited
  ammunition developing a velocity exceeding 3500 fps is prohibited

The reason for the exceptions is based on gun range tolerance and what we
feel makes our ranges as safe a place to shoot as possible. I noticed from
your E-mail messages that none of you actually were the person who had the
negative experience. Would you please pass this message on to the person(s)
who actually did get turned away so that I can speak to them personally. If
I can determine store, date, and time it occurred it will assist me in
getting the problem corrected. In the mean time I have forwarded your
complaints to all store managers who currently run ranges. They will hold
meetings with range personnel to assure no further misinterpretation of
range policy is made.

My E-mail address is [email protected]
My phone number is (417) 873-4796

Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of the issue. Please pass
this explanation on to any web site that currently received a complaint
about our policy. It would seem only fair to let them know we are reacting
to your complaints.

View Quote

Damn that's cool. [b]AR15.com at work, I love it.[/b] Sounds like you got turned away by some nimrod that didnt know what he was talking about. Maybe the idiot thought the 10/22 was a FA. Either way it doesnt matter, I had heard enough bad things about Bass Pro to be leary of them in the first place, but this goes to show that at least they listen. Keep this at the top Dissipator and let us know what happens.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 6:47:08 PM EDT
[#32]
I forgot to ask, what store is this guy from?  I don't recognize the (417) area code- what state is that?  I know that the one FL store here actually has something in writing regarding "pistol-gripped rifles."  At any rate, Tuesday will be most interesting indeed!  I'll keep you guys posted!
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 7:17:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Interesting, "no para military" . . . the 10/22 is a dead ringer copy of the M1A carbine. That's pretty military in my book.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 7:20:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Were those  "powderburns" on your brain?  MY 10/22 looks nothing like an M1A carbine- unless you really need glasses or have been dropped on your grape one too many times.  
guess I can't shoot my savage .270 there either!  In fact, just about every modern rifle design has taken something or other from a military design- I guess that's paramilitary too!  1911's also need not apply.  How absurd can it get?
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 7:22:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I forgot to ask, what store is this guy from?  I don't recognize the (417) area code- what state is that?  I know that the one FL store here actually has something in writing regarding "pistol-gripped rifles."  At any rate, Tuesday will be most interesting indeed!  I'll keep you guys posted!
View Quote

(417) Area code is Springfield, MO - HQ of Bass Pro Shops - as someone else previously mentioned.

BTW, I find myself frequentling this board less and less do to the idiocy of so many of the posters here. Bass Pro is OUR FRIEND!!! I used to always think that media types had to look long and hard to find the "moron gun owner" types they always interview for their propaganda. Now I am starting to believe that maybe it is not so hard to find them. Maybe this has to do with the influx from AK47.net. I don't know. Either way, I am sick of the reactionary, inflammatory BS based on impartial, unfounded allegations and am embarrassed by what some of you have written. For the first time in my life, I am wondering if maybe we should license gun owners - just to weed out the obvious mentally defective with some kind of "literacy test."

If a pro-gun, libertarian person like myself can get this knee-jerk reaction from some of you - our cause is surely lost if these are the tactics we use.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 7:29:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Excuse me, Mr. Sheep, oops, I mean Adam,

What tactics are you taking issue with?  I am not advocating any sort of violence whatsoever- only calm and calculated lobbying.  Take a couple college courses on lobbying and interest groups and then get back to me.  The squeaky wheel gets the grease!
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 7:54:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Excuse me, Mr. Sheep, oops, I mean Adam,

What tactics are you taking issue with?  I am not advocating any sort of violence whatsoever- only calm and calculated lobbying.  Take a couple college courses on lobbying and interest groups and then get back to me.  The squeaky wheel gets the grease!
View Quote

Hmmm... maybe the automatic calls for boycotts and strategies to mess with the company before anyone has even heard back from them?  Maybe the continued posts even after the rep has said that there was no prohibition against pistol grips - showing that people obviously aren't even reading the thread.

Or maybe just the fact that if you use terms like "fuckface" and talk about penis size to fellow shooters, I can't help but wonder how eloquent and educated you come across while protesting to what you consider a "bad" organization.

Grow up. I have been lobbying and doing my part to influence legislators for years. Why do you mention "college course"? My guess is you are a student. Remember, those that can do - and those that can't teach. Are you taking some class on lobbying by some 60's sit-in coordinator? [:)] Those folks accomplished so much. To this day people make fun of 60s student radical groups and see them as naive and reactionary - even many of their former participants. I for one would prefer the pro-gun argument be more than a flash in the pan where aging shooters reminisce about the "glory days" when they could shoot like many aging hippies now do about the 60s.

Nothing I have seen you post makes me think "calm" ot "calculated". I think only "reactionary" and "misdirected."

Adam
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 8:12:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Adam, my friend,
 Your guess that I am a student is, as most of the rest of your thinking, incorrect.  In fact, I have taken my graduate degree into a field which does not concern you, yet makes me enough money to buy some nice weaponry.  I would still recommend that you take a course or two regarding the subject, however.  What you 'think' is of so little consequence in this case...because the facts remain.  Yes, I saw where it said, in plain writing: "Pistol-gripped rifles (and shotguns) are prohibited from use at the range."  If you bothered to read my thread, I predicted that the company rep would make something up to save face- and I was correct.  
So, who do you believe?:  Someone like me who has no reason whatsoever to be untrue to my fellow AR lovers (love you guys, even Dharm and Adam Smith), or some company rep who is trying to cover his ass?  My suggestion to those who have a problem telling Bass Pro what they feel:   Please leave the battle for gun rights to people with spines, and don't criticize us when we try to lobby for our interests.  

Sheepish gun owners (not going to name anybody- you know who you are) are the reason that companies, state governments, and the fed'l government have gotten away with so much gun "control."  Personally, I'd rather err on the side of overzealous than on the side of sheepish.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 8:16:55 PM EDT
[#39]
You should have asked them that if they do not allow you to shoot Ruger 10/22 "assault rifles" on their range, why is the 10/22 one of the most popular assault weapons that Bass Pro Shop sells??

It's true, it is one of their best sellers!
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 9:06:39 PM EDT
[#40]
I was just thinking about this:  Those that disagree with our lobbying of Bass Pro Shops, yet keep replying to the post, are in effect supporting my post by making it more popular and keeping it near the top of the page.  Thanks for the support!
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 7:12:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 7:16:40 AM EDT
[#42]
>>By the way, Darm, you're standing alone on this one- the only spineless one of the bunch, it seems.<<
More likely the only one of the bunch that runs a range and knows the problems involved.
>You still don't realize my point, or perhaps you are a HCI plant.<
Yes, I realize the point perfectly.  You think that people who own property and run businesses should not have the freedom to decide what will be allowed on their property or how they should run the business.  You are against individual freedoms and rights except for your own.
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 7:27:06 AM EDT
[#43]
BTW, I find myself frequentling this board less and less do to the idiocy of so many of the posters here. Bass Pro is OUR FRIEND!!! I used to always think that media types had to look long and hard to find the "moron gun owner" types they always interview for their propaganda. Now I am starting to believe that maybe it is not so hard to find them. Maybe this has to do with the influx from AK47.net. I don't know. Either way, I am sick of the reactionary, inflammatory BS based on impartial, unfounded allegations and am embarrassed by what some of you have written. For the first time in my life, I am wondering if maybe we should license gun owners - just to weed out the obvious mentally defective with some kind of "literacy test."

If a pro-gun, libertarian person like myself can get this knee-jerk reaction from some of you - our cause is surely lost if these are the tactics we use.
View Quote

Well put, Adam.  Far too many gunowners seem to think the way to make things better is to alienate more people, create more enemies, run more gun-oriented businesses out of business, and act more radical.  They scream and holler about their "rights", but don't want to allow others to have their rights or freedoms.  Pretty sad.  
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 6:47:49 PM EDT
[#44]
dissipator556; When you call, ask them how many e-mails they recieved about this...

BISHOP
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 7:17:33 PM EDT
[#45]
this is a copy of the e-mail I sent to BPS:

If you "people" wish to deal in firearms then you better take a few steps back and learn the firearms laws and then you need to start supporting firearms owners!  If not, give up on the Gun Business and start concentrating on the soccer moms.

Ruger 10/22's are not and never will be considered "assault rifles".  So, next time a customer brings a Ruger 10/22 into the firing range (with a pistol grip stock) you "NEED" to reconsider allowing him or her access to the range.

You cannot continue to turn away your customers because YOU have not familiarized yourselves with the LAW!
(Not a good business practice)
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 8:25:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Tommorrow is the day that I finally speak to the home office rep, I hope that all goes well.  Perhaps they will consider changing their hostile policy- perhaps not.  Incidentally, I just noticed a typo in my initial post:  I said that the range was in "Orlando, FL" (that's the one near where I live, not where the range is). It is actually the store in DANIA, FL, near where my folks live.  

By the way, they decided NOT to put a range into the new Orlando store.  Interesting how they appear to have completely bowed down to the yuppy tourist scum.  Please refer to their Dania, FL store for future emails regarding complaints about their firearms policy.
 I'll keep everybody posted after speaking to the rep tommorrow afternoon.  I honestly hope that they will seriously consider how their liberal policy affects their relationship between the company and the shooting community.
Wish me luck!
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:56:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Well I leave this thread alone for a couple of days and it goes nuts..Darm and Adam, please go over to the Hci website and become members or
something. Just go away. Bass- Pro is not our friend. My local store has removed so many UN-PC
types of firearms, that they may as well not be a firearm dealer at all. And Darm, as for the
Private Property Owner Crap....Bass Pro is a Merchant..the store wants my money, They have to make me Happy...capiche. Adam I am not even going to start addressing the line of crap that you started..let me just say that you are a
Bill Mayer libertarian.
You guys have just seen a wonderful example of the power of CONSUMERS and the internet and you want to Biatch.....just go away
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 6:26:17 AM EDT
[#48]
Adam:

Chicago hurts us just as much.  Davis-Bacon ruling makes government projects cost far more anywhere in the state & their "urban" attitude taints all thinking at the state capital.

Link Posted: 5/29/2001 6:36:33 AM EDT
[#49]
I quit going to Bass here in Atlanta area about 6 months ago. Not because of their  shooting policy (they don't have firearms range in the store here) but simply because they no longer stock anything I want.  75% of the handguns on their shelf were percussion replicas, and the other 25% were handguns with grossly inflated prices.  I don't want a Winchester Model 70, or a Marlin model 39, and if I did, I'd go to K Mart to buy it.  Boycott Bass, and let 'em know it!!
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 6:41:06 AM EDT
[#50]
I filled out their online survey. In the comments section I put

Go back to selling all types of legal firearms instead of cutting out a large portion of shooters.

Since I've learned you will not sell certain types of legal  firearms I have decided to make
all future online purchase from another company.  I will also do my best to limit any retail purchases from Bass Pro until such time I learn your policy has been changed.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top