Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:41:57 PM EDT
[#1]
When you have the brain washed politically correct people who love censorship sponsoring her every move she doesn't need to leave the lair. Trump travels the country and holds rallies nearly every night, sometimes more than one in a day.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:46:41 PM EDT
[#2]
280+ days since Hitlary has had a press conference.

Keep in mind, this would be live, but in front of a very sympathetic and friendly press corp.

Just decided not to do them.  Too weak to, and doesn't need to persuade the media to do anything they are already on board.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:47:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The fix has been in for her for over 8 years.  She just needs to appear as if she is campaigning.
View Quote

True story.

The deal the Clintons made with Zero is the country wasn't ready for a wife to take over after a husband. They let Zero win in exchange for the Big Fix.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:48:13 PM EDT
[#4]
She can fill a High school Auditorium with seats left over. Trump fills Arenas packed to the gills with thousands of people lined up down the street trying to get inside.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:48:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Serious question for our brothers across the pond: How is this election being perceived in your respective countries?
View Quote

One Australian friend is absolutely terrified of a Trump victory, like it'll be End Times shit going down or something.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:52:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hillary is coming to Ohio tomorrow and they havent even announced where the rally is. Same for hr daughter. Two rallies havent said where.
View Quote

How will her supporters plan time off work to attend with a schedule like that?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:59:22 PM EDT
[#7]
The attendance at what few rallies Clinton has numbers in the hundreds, whereas Trump's rallies draw thousands or even tens of thousands.

The media is 100% behind Clinton, covering up her numerous lies and scandals and are blowing up Trump's alleged problems all out of proportion. Trump, on the other hand, is not only running against Clinton and the Democrat machine, but also against the media, big business, and a substantial part of the Republican party.

Most of the people at supposedly "fair and balanced" Fox news are siding with the Establishment Republicans (RINOs or GOPe) and doing their best to defeat Trump.

There are literally trillions of dollars in subsidies, grants, special favors, government contracts, and campaign contributions at stake for the establishment, and Trump would derail their gravy train.

The U.S.A has entered the realm of Third World Banana Republic politics.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:10:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Not really.  To the extent she does campaign, her crowds are small.  But that doesn't really mean anything.  Plenty of voters would vote for Dracula if he was Democrat and any Democrat starts a presidential election at a huge, nearly insurmountable advantage.

Take that, and factor in that Trump is despised by a good percentage of Republicans and you have trouble.  Why primary voters went for Trump, I will never understand.
View Quote

Because
1. We were tired of the same old same old deadbeat GOPe types, period.
2. We wanted an attack dog to beat Hillary and while he may not overcome the Big Fix he has balls that NONE of the others did.
3. Picture Jed at the debates saying "Daddy! What do I say to the mean old lady?"
4. What has GOPe done for any of us?
5.Read this
6. For what it is worth. Ted Cruz is POLITICALLY what most of us wanted. Problem is you don't seem to know the difference between political and practical. Political is an IDEAL. Practical is just that. Truth is Cruz is unelectable. Women (they control half the money and ALL of the pussy) Think he is 'creepy'. It's NOT his fault, Blame God for making him the way he is.
7. Wives. Yeah. Wives. Look at Melania Trump. She is probably one of the most CHARMING women in the world. That being said, she's as tough as nails. I'm sure Donald had a long talk with her and insults roll off her back like water off a duck's back. She already knows the drill and what is expected of her. She can handle it all. Can Mrs Cruz handle watching her husband be dragged through the mud like that? Doubtful.
8. Like it, lump it, love it or leave it, the last true conservative the Republican party ran was Barry Goldwater. (AuH2O64). He was crucified by LBJ.
9. Sometimes ya gotta take a hit in order to gain.

That being said, is Trump the president we want?

NO!

He's the street fighter we NEED.

We've known each other via this board for years and share mutual respect. As one friend to another please stop and THINK.

I will be the FIRST to admit I'm wrong but at least THINK and get over your Cruz block.

FWIW We BOTH wish Cruz would be POTUS but it ain't happening.

GET OVER IT.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:11:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillary is coming to Ohio tomorrow and they havent even announced where the rally is. Same for hr daughter. Two rallies havent said where.

They don't have things called ;'jobs'.

ETA

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:14:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Here's what her campaign staff did in my town. Pretty much par for the course for her and those who support her.

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/hillary-clinton-campaign-bus-dumps-sewage-on-lawrenceville-street/337579904
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:30:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
280+ days since Hitlary has had a press conference.

Keep in mind, this would be live, but in front of a very sympathetic and friendly press corp.

Just decided not to do them.  Too weak to, and doesn't need to persuade the media to do anything they are already on board.
View Quote

The camera flashes at a large presser would probably cause a massive Epileptic seizure.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:45:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Bill Clinton, Michelle Obama, Anne Holton, and Joe Biden have campaigned for Hillary Clinton in Tallahassee. In case you didn't know. Anne Holton is Tim Kaine's wife. She goes by her maiden name.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:44:06 PM EDT
[#13]
It was reported that she did not even attend her own fund raiser in NYC the other day. Bill and Web's ugly daughter attended
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:09:07 PM EDT
[#14]
As many others have said, the media is slanted so far in her favor. A perfect example was after the second debate. All of the news outlets were commenting on how well she did and how she clearly won the debate. Anyone who saw at least two minutes of the second debate knows Trump steamrolled her droopy ass.

The media absolutely refuses to report any information that will reflect a negative light on her. This is mostly due to the connections and favors of those working in the media that have close ties to the DNC and The Clintons.

Sadly, political office positions are very much like insane asylum jobs. Folks who are intelligent, qualified, respectable, honorable, and successful don't want to be involved with crazy assholes.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:55:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:58:23 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Hillary doesn't get much coverage, coz she doesn't seem to appear ant=ywhere to get the coverage, hence my question.

Trump is getting all the coverage because it seems to be one scandal after another.

In general most people see him as a bit of a buffoon and laughing stock, and most concentrate on mocking him (on Facebook etc), but the media I would say are fairly neutral.

That saids, while neither would be a first choice, I think people would prefer anyone than Clinton.

As for Trump, well that's what we expect from a 'Showbiz' election

As a "neutral" it's great to watch, I just wish your man of choice was a bit more professional
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Serious question for our brothers across the pond: How is this election being perceived in your respective countries?

Yeah. Speak up. I wanna hear this.

Hillary doesn't get much coverage, coz she doesn't seem to appear ant=ywhere to get the coverage, hence my question.

Trump is getting all the coverage because it seems to be one scandal after another.

In general most people see him as a bit of a buffoon and laughing stock, and most concentrate on mocking him (on Facebook etc), but the media I would say are fairly neutral.

That saids, while neither would be a first choice, I think people would prefer anyone than Clinton.

As for Trump, well that's what we expect from a 'Showbiz' election

As a "neutral" it's great to watch, I just wish your man of choice was a bit more professional
Is bangers and mash a real thing?

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:03:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:10:15 AM EDT
[#18]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Both candidates are basically the most hated people in the country. Hillary is doing the smart thing and limiting her exposure. The less the public sees and hears from her the fewer people will be reminded that they fucking hate her.

Trump, on the other hand, has decided to continue to be a gigantic fucking idiot.

Gigantic

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/trump-rally-texas-4.jpg

That's impressive!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:11:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

One Australian friend is absolutely terrified of a Trump victory, like it'll be End Times shit going down or something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And ironically, it is a Hillary administration which would bring on the end times.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:18:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Nobody shows up at her rallies unless she is paying. Seriously it's true.
View Quote

yup...and the media is in the bag for her...and they've given up on any pretenses of non-bias.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:21:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From the conversations I've had or overheard, most people think America is caught between a rock and a hard place.

Trump has got a lot of attention for some of the things he has been saying and has received criticism by those who have taken it at face value or who have bought the MSM line, but I have yet to meet anyone who has a positive word for Hilary Clinton. She seems to be universally disliked.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:38:47 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Nobody shows up at her rallies unless she is paying. Seriously it's true.
View Quote
This.

The Cunt is the least liked person in North America by a large margin. Add her hateful demeanor and criminal activity with the fact that every other word spoken by her is a lie and you have the lowest excitement candidate of all time. Seriously if we ran Stalins corpse with Franco for vp we would get more voters.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:48:13 AM EDT
[#23]
The media in the U.S. is to a large extent state media like you would imagine in the days of the Soviet Union and they do the campaigning for Hillary.
That said, Trump has campaigned harder than anyone else since I have been alive and he has connected amazingly with the American people.

Come election night one of the things that I think the pundits will be talking about is how Trump literally  outworked Hillary to win the Presidency
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:48:57 AM EDT
[#24]
I just got back from 3 weeks in Asia and the middle east and folks there think DT is crazy. The only US news they get is basically from CNN so there you go. I told the prople I discussed politics with that there was a whole other side to the story then what they were seeing. DTs trade policy scares them, as well it should!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:50:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

From the conversations I've had or overheard, most people think America is caught between a rock and a hard place.

Trump has got a lot of attention for some of the things he has been saying and has received criticism by those who have taken it at face value or who have bought the MSM line, but I have yet to meet anyone who has a positive word for Hilary Clinton. She seems to be universally disliked.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd say you have a pretty good handle on the situation.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:56:49 AM EDT
[#26]
When the entire weight of the media's propaganda machine is behind you then you really don't need to do much. She can sit back and relax and let them win for her.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:56:56 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Not really.  To the extent she does campaign, her crowds are small.  But that doesn't really mean anything.  Plenty of voters would vote for Dracula if he was Democrat and any Democrat starts a presidential election at a huge, nearly insurmountable advantage.

Take that, and factor in that Trump is despised by a good percentage of Republicans and you have trouble.  Why primary voters went for Trump, I will never understand.
View Quote

lol, get a life cruzbots.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:01:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
In case you didn't know. Anne Holton is Tim Kaine's wife. She goes by her maiden name.
View Quote

He was the gov of VA and now a senator and I didn't know that. He's more of a whipped chump than I thought he was.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:03:14 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
...and Obozo/The Wookie campaigning using our tax dollars (Air force One)
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

She has the MSM doing her campaigning for her.

...and Obozo/The Wookie campaigning using our tax dollars (Air force One)
Complete horseshit. Bill the hillary campaign.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:18:36 AM EDT
[#30]
She was at the debate last night, Al Smith dinner tonight (with Trump), some rally tomorrow.

It's not as crazy and busy as Trump, but she's not down on the polls either...
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:23:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Because for all his faults, Trump is a natural showman and a household name which translates into free ad time from the media in the form of coverage whether good or bad. He dusted off part of Pat Buchanan's old campaign platform and that resonated with GOP voters sick and tired of the same Bush-era BS. That cut into Cruz's votes and the others hung around for longer than they had a viable path to win which stripped Cruz of anti-Trump votes.

If Kaisich and Rubio had dropped out earlier we may have not been in this situation.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:42:58 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
No she is old as fuck and her health really sucks. These debates and appearances have absolutely drained her. She will do a major appearance and basically disappear for 7-10 days to recoup. She may go do a canned speech in front of 100 or so already dedicated supporters inbetween but that is about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

About your election campaign

All I know really is what I get from Arfcom (and let's not deny it's weighted towards The Donald

But that's not my point......from what I see here and on the News over here, Trump is doing all the campaigning/rallies etc, and is the one getting the media coverage

From what I can tell, Hillary is only attending/campaigning at the debates, and otherwise absent

Is she actually attending local rallies to drum up support,
but it isn't reported here, or is it really as it seems....leaving it to Obama and others to attend rallies and speak for her?

Genuinely curious

No she is old as fuck and her health really sucks. These debates and appearances have absolutely drained her. She will do a major appearance and basically disappear for 7-10 days to recoup. She may go do a canned speech in front of 100 or so already dedicated supporters inbetween but that is about it.

She's younger than Trump

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:55:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Both candidates are basically the most hated people in the country. Hillary is doing the smart thing and limiting her exposure. The less the public sees and hears from her the fewer people will be reminded that they fucking hate her.

Trump, on the other hand, has decided to continue to be a gigantic fucking idiot.
View Quote

This perfectly sums up the election.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:14:48 AM EDT
[#34]
This will tell you all you need to know regarding Clinton and why she doesn't need to hit the campaign trail.  The advocacy by our so called news organizations is nothing short of breathtaking:

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:25:52 AM EDT
[#35]
The media campaign for Hitlery will be enough to put her into office. Many voters have been influenced by their campaign to discredit Trump and ignore her lifelong pattern of corruption and deceit. The average voter is clueless as to what's behind the curtain in our political system.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:58:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

I can give you some of the recent cartoons from the papers....

Good luck!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top