Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:33:17 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Should have gotten the ZO6.........

Should have gotten a Viper.  I meet many vette owners who came to their senses and got rid of their vette for a true supercar.  Corvette is OK.  it just get's lost in the parking lot.  And it's a sports car, not a true supercar.  I can spin my wheels going 110 miles an hour...stock.  A vette can't do that.  And I am at 120 in 4th gear, with 2 gears to go.  A vette can't do that.

the diff. being, a Vette is an American Icon, a true driver's machine.  a Viper goes fast in a straight line, thats it....they handle for shit and become unstable at higher speeds due to aerodynamics.  impressive car....yes...would i own one over a Vette?? no F*CKING way.  

I have read some funny stuff here, but this one ranks up there.  I don't track (read abuse) my car a lot so I dunno about doing slaloms at high speed.  
I can guarrantee you that Viper is an American icon.  And it is indeed a true drivers machine.  I have never seen a ferrari owner swap keys with a vette owner.  I do this on a regular basis.  That has got to be worth something.  And please don't try to bash Ferrari.  Sure they are not American, but there is Ferrari, then everything else...plain and simple.

let me clarify ar15troll....sure...a Viper is seen as semi-exotic, but i wouldnt call it an American icon.  the Vette is a living ledgend, has been around since 1953....what was the first production year of the Viper?  it is an impressive driving machine, but again, it isnt an icon as the Vette is.  I would take a Z06 over a Viper anyday....but thats not to say...i wouldnt own a Viper......neat cars....but thats the alure...theyre somewhat rare.  a Vette is fairly affordable compared to its competition...thats what makes it so popular..."bang for the buck" if you will.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:40:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Alas, I got rid of my 2002 C6 and went to the dark side.

One heck of a car, but  I was ready for something different.

2004 Dodge RAM SRT-10:
- 500HP/525ft-lb V10  (same engine as Viper)
- 6-speed standard (same transmission as Viper)
- Dana-60 rear-end
- 22" wheels with Perelli Scorpions
- 500-watt Infinity sound system with sub-woofer/amp/6-CD changer/8 speakers

Doesn't corner like the 'Vette, but noticably faster acceleration - actually puts a bigger grin on my face than the Z06 did.

Very intimidating vehicle.

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:49:05 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Should have gotten a Viper.  I meet many vette owners who came to their senses and got rid of their vette for a true supercar.  Corvette is OK.  it just get's lost in the parking lot.  And it's a sports car, not a true supercar.  I can spin my wheels going 110 miles an hour...stock.  A vette can't do that.  And I am at 120 in 4th gear, with 2 gears to go.  A vette can't do that.

Come on now, lets be realistic here.  The viper is what, $80k + compared to the vette around $50k.  Sure, the viper is more machine at $30k + more.  When the viper comes down to vette pricing, then compare them in which one should buy.  

Next year, the C6 Zo6 will be out with a hopeful 500hp.  That will be a better comparo to the viper.

I'm not knocking the viper at all.  If I had $80k to blow on a ride, hell yes I'd look at the viper.  But the vette, especially the '02-'04 Zo6 is an affordable street legal factory racing machine.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:50:16 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Come on now, lets be realistic here.  The viper is what, $80k + compared to the vette around $50k.  Sure, the viper is more machine at $30k + more.  When the viper comes down to vette pricing, then compare them in which one should buy.  

Next year, the C6 Zo6 will be out with a hopeful 500hp.  That will be a better comparo to the viper.

I'm not knocking the viper at all.  If I had $80k to blow on a ride, hell yes I'd look at the viper.  But the vette, especially the '02-'04 Zo6 is an affordable street legal factory racing machine.

I bought my 2002 in 2002 late year, fly yellow with 5000 miles for 48 thousand.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:50:36 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Alas, I got rid of my 2002 C6 and went to the dark side.

One heck of a car, but  I was ready for something different.

2004 Dodge RAM SRT-10:
- 500HP/525ft-lb V10  (same engine as Viper)
- 6-speed standard (same transmission as Viper)
- Dana-60 rear-end
- 22" wheels with Perelli Scorpions
- 500-watt Infinity sound system with sub-woofer/amp/6-CD changer/8 speakers

Doesn't corner like the 'Vette, but noticably faster acceleration - actually puts a bigger grin on my face than the Z06 did.

Very intimidating vehicle.
www.lhup.edu/dfisher/srt1001.jpg

< drool >

now THAT is nice!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:58:48 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I keep thinking about getting that 79 Vette when I read these threads.

But its $3500 of gun money

Nice lvgunner

Got rid of my 79 vette quite few years back because of no backseat.  Three boys and nowhere to put them so I had to settle for this.

Almost as quick and I can put a couple of them in the back seat if I need to.

Have fun
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:01:53 AM EDT
[#7]
The C5/Z06 was one heck of a deal for the money.

The C6 is even better and $1K cheaper than the C5.

The base price is $43,500 and with the $1,500 Z51 package, you have a $45K car (MSRP - wait until they start getting discounted) that will do a sub-5sec 0-60, will top-end at 185, and do a 12-sec 1/4-mile.

You really don't need the 1SB or 1SC packages, just adds electronics, no performance - these are what really drives the price up.

Viper is a great car, but $35-40K more than the 'Vette.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:02:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Congrats!  

Happy ticketing!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:08:21 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I bought my 2002 in 2002 late year, fly yellow with 5000 miles for 48 thousand.

Yup, exactly my point, the vette can be affordable.  There are so many good deals on '04's right now it's crazy ( like $10k off msrp ).  Plus, the used market for vettes is very good as well.  Right now, those '02 Z06's with less than 15,000 miles can be had for around $33-35k.

A completely loaded out new '05 C6 with Z51 performance pkg is around $53 MSRP ( as long as you stay away from the prick dealers raising the prices on high demand low inventory B.S. )

edited to add: drfcolt makes a good point about being able to get the performance even cheaper than my loaded figure.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:13:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:23:11 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Let's see a NEW Viper do a $50K sticker.......

And so goes the Vette vs. Viper arguement. Performance vs. cash vs. style.

First off, I own a pretty heavily modified C4.

The Vette is nowhere near the exotic the Viper is and never will be, just based on sheer production volume.

The Viper is an outstanding car on the road and track. I have run these at PIR and they are VERY impressive. That being said, lightly modified Vettes can take a stock Viper for less cash. Vettes are so easy to modify cheaply its not even funny. Vipers, not so much.
But once you start modifying, are you really talking the same car?

And once you get into the Z06s and race-prepped cars, it is purely a matter of driver skill whether a Viper or a Vette wins. My Vette is slower than most Vipers, but I taken plenty of Viper drivers in the canyons and the track by virtue of driver skill.

At the dragstips times can vary widely as well, especially on stick shift cars.

-Z

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:51:04 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Vette is nowhere near the exotic the Viper is and never will be, just based on sheer production volume.

The Viper is an outstanding car on the road and track. I have run these at PIR and they are VERY impressive. That being said, lightly modified Vettes can take a stock Viper for less cash. Vettes are so easy to modify cheaply its not even funny. Vipers, not so much.

And once you get into the Z06s and race-prepped cars, it is purely a matter of driver skill whether a Viper or a Vette wins. My Vette is slower than most Vipers, but I taken plenty of Viper drivers in the canyons and the track by virtue of driver skill.

-Z

That's no lie.  The replacement hood for my 2002 is $16,000
16 grand for a fiberglass hood...
As far as mods go, Viper kills the Vette.  I am on the waiting list for the ROE kit, which is just amazing.

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:02:15 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

-Z

That's no lie.  The replacement hood for my 2002 is $16,000
16 grand for a fiberglass hood...
As far as mods go, Viper kills the Vette.  I am on the waiting list for the ROE kit, which is just amazing.
www.dodge-vipers.com/vipers/roeracingviper2.jpg
www.fast-autos.net/roeracing/viper3.jpg

very nice!!!!...whats THAT gonna run ya? though??  blown V10...bet that'd sound WILD...the odd, but agressive sound of the Viper's 10 w/ a little blower whine mixed in!!  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:05:22 AM EDT
[#14]
About $7500 + installation.  I may have the block beefed up while they are at it. 1999 was the last year Viper had forged pistons.  ROE says it's no big deal on a 2002, but if I'm having them tear into the motor, I may just have beef it up while it's down.
Actually a lot of people complain about the sound of the Vipers V-10.  It's a low lumbering kind of sound.  You have to get the revs up over 3500 to get a nice grunt.
GAS is a bitch though.  When I bought it, the dealer said keep an eye on the guage,  it's a small fuel guage so it moves quick.  I thought yeah right.  No lie, you can watch it go down.  A blower sure ain't gonna help that either.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:06:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:07:43 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
About $7500 + installation.  I may have the block beefed up while they are at it. 1999 was the last year Viper had forged pistons.  ROE says it's no big deal on a 2002, but if I'm having them tear into the motor, I may just have beef it up while it's down.

you can obviously afford it...so yeah, i agree...while its torn down...might as well!  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:09:42 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you can obviously afford it...so yeah, i agree...while its torn down...might as well!  

Not really, I am going to finance it when it comes time.  If I don't have the funds, you can sell your place in line for the blower.  It does make the car less streetable, but I am still under 10,000 miles in 2 years.  I don't really drive it much.  That may be a bonus point for the Vette. You can daily drive it and not worry as much about fuel and wear and tear.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:09:45 AM EDT
[#18]
That sweet looking there ar50troll, no doubt about it.

But the vette does have the infamous Lingenfelter options:

1997-2004 Corvette Twin Turbo LS1, ZO6
427 CID 725 BHP / 730 lbs-ft of torque

0-60 MPH 3.2 seconds with street tires
1/4 mile   9.50 @ 145 MPH with street tires
Estimated top speed 230+

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:11:53 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
That sweet looking there ar50troll, no doubt about it.

But the vette does have the infamous Lingenfelter options:

www.lingenfelter.com/images/8275wb.jpg

1997-2004 Corvette Twin Turbo LS1, ZO6
427 CID 725 BHP / 730 lbs-ft of torque

0-60 MPH 3.2 seconds with street tires
1/4 mile   9.50 @ 145 MPH with street tires
Estimated top speed 230+

www.lingenfelter.com/Lingenfelter/Assets/product_images/images/8489wb.jpg

Yeah the Lingenfelter is a sweet car.  they really tear into the vette too.  It's no bolt on upgrade at all.  I'm just not a big fan of turbo charging.  Lag is noticeable.  Not as much on a twin with smaller impellers.  But cost wise your more than halfway to a blower...Unless you get a Lingenfelter, which IS more than Viper.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:13:30 AM EDT
[#20]
That is true.

What can I say, I'm a die hard vette fan  

edited to add:  ( and the fact that I'll probably never be able to afford a new Viper )    
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:14:57 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
That is true.

I would LOVE to get a 69 to 72 Vette.  For me that is just about the sweetest looking ride there is.  Chrome bumbers front and rear.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:18:10 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That is true.

I would LOVE to get a 69 to 72 Vette.  For me that is just about the sweetest looking ride there is.  Chrome bumbers front and rear.

I will definately have to agree with ya there, it's a classic for sure!

But I'd say your viper fills that void pretty well for ya, eh?    I know the viper is the better chick magnet.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:23:16 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That is true.

my uncle has 2 '70s, & a '71....all w/ LS6s in em.  two of the three are build, blueprinted, balances...and PUMPED.....really kick ass...fast old cars.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:26:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Race for pink slips?  Oh, never mind.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:34:31 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
You should post pics of the before and after.......

Here's a couple befores when I rashed out the front fairing prety good.  After pics may take a looong time to get the way money is right now

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:39:09 AM EDT
[#26]
That's absolutely beautiful, ar50troll!!!

OK, I'll shut up now.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:40:54 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
That's absolutely beautiful, ar50troll!!!

OK, I'll shut up now.  

Paying for it is a bitch right now though.  It may be for sale if things don't pick up in Houston.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:50:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Very sorry to hear that.  Hope things turn for the better soon for ya, I know how attached to that car I would be if it was mine.   But I guess there are more important things in life.    Here's to better times down the road for you
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:55:37 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
As far as mods go, Viper kills the Vette.

Disagree on this point.

The ROE kit does seem VERY impressive. $7500 + install. I am guessing that's at least a 20 hour install. If you are going to replace the pistons. I would bump that another 20. Shop rate on something like that is at least $75 /hour. Around $2500 in labor. Say $10,000 or so when you are done...

And this is a kit that (in relative terms) there is but a handful of them in production.

For $10,000 + the difference in aquisition cost an LS Corvette easily equals or betters these numbers in terms of hp.

Compare this to building a Chevy motor. This holds true in terms of the LS-series as well as the standard SBC. The population and knowledge base surrounding these things is just huge. Economies of scale dictate why its less to build an equally fast 'Vette. And as you begin to get above 400 and 500hp the cost per pony (as we all know) rises exponentially.

But again, once you start modifying, what are you REALLY comparing.

-Z

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:59:58 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
As far as mods go, Viper kills the Vette.

Disagree on this point.

The ROE kit does seem VERY impressive. $7500 + install. I am guessing that's at least a 20 hour install. If you are going to replace the pistons. I would bump that another 20. Shop rate on something like that is at least $75 /hour. Around $2500 in labor. Say $10,000 or so when you are done...

And this is a kit that (in relative terms) there is but a handful of them in production.

For $10,000 + the difference in aquisition cost an LS Corvette easily equals or betters these numbers in terms of hp.

Compare this to building a Chevy motor. This holds true in terms of the LS-series as well as the standard SBC. The population and knowledge base surrounding these things is just huge. Economies of scale dictate why its less to build an equally fast 'Vette. And as you begin to get above 400 and 500hp the cost per pony (as we all know) rises exponentially.

But again, once you start modifying, what are you REALLY comparing.

-Z

I was meaning looks!  I know...that's shallow.  I have seen some killer mods on a vette, but nothing that looks as cool as the Roe supercharger.  But you are right on on the LS Series.  There is a plethora of accessories and tuners out there.  And hopefully the Vette has less recalls than the Viper.  I have been through 3.  Frame Brace, Seat Belt, Column Wiring.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:16:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Troll, you have a kick ass car and there is no taking away from that but to call a Viper an American icon is an insult to the Vette. The Vette is a TRUE American icon, it is the first real sports car developed on a production level here in the states and has been embraced as America's sports car ever since.

That takes nothing away from the performance/looks of the Viper but it is not an American Icon, not even close.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:22:25 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Troll, you have a kick ass car and there is no taking away from that but to call a Viper an American icon is an insult to the Vette. The Vette is a TRUE American icon, it is the first real sports car developed on a production level here in the states.

That takes nothing away from the performance/looks of the Viper but it is not an American Icon, not even close.

Cool, point taken.  Maybe in 50 years it'll be an icon  
One word of warning.  If you have a signifigant other...I hope she likes the car.  I can't tell you how much hell I got and still get from my lady with this damn car.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:25:59 PM EDT
[#33]
I just got back from getting a fresh Mobil 1 synthetic oil change even though the oil looked ok. The weird thing about this car is it seems to keep getting faster the more I drive it. It must have sat on the lot for a little while or something because it is almost like it is getting blown out or the computer is reprogramming to a more, AHEMM, agressive driving style.

Do these cars tune themselves to the driver?? It sure seems like it to me.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:27:20 PM EDT
[#34]
I think your foot get's heavier as you go
Let's talk insurance.  I am 34, clean record $148 as a secondary car on my policy.
You?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:55:59 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I just got back from getting a fresh Mobil 1 synthetic oil change even though the oil looked ok. The weird thing about this car is it seems to keep getting faster the more I drive it. It must have sat on the lot for a little while or something because it is almost like it is getting blown out or the computer is reprogramming to a more, AHEMM, agressive driving style. hese

yes, they do. Didnt notice how many miles you have on yours.  They say at about 3000 miles it gets awesome, I only have 1300 on mine but can tell a difference after the initial break-in period.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:01:29 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Let's talk insurance.  I am 34, clean record $148 as a secondary car on my policy.
You?

Same as my Beamer I traded in: $95 a month with comp/collision/uninsured/underinsured/liability/no medical.

I also have my home, boat, and another vehicle with my agent so he is probably hooking me up fat.

Allstate by the way.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:05:10 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You?

Same as my Beamer I traded in: $95 a month with comp/collision/uninsured/underinsured/liability/no medical.

I also have my home, boat, and another vehicle with my agent so he is probably hooking me up fat.

Allstate by the way.

Damn I shopped around and that was the best I could find.  My daily driver is a 2001 Dakota and it's 106 monthly...
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:15:59 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You?

Allstate by the way.

Damn I shopped around and that was the best I could find.  My daily driver is a 2001 Dakota and it's 106 monthly...

With a $15k hood I can understand why your insurance is higher than a Vette.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:20:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Back on track, welcome to the club!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:13:20 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Back on track, welcome to the club!

Oh yes and keep the wave alive.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:38:30 PM EDT
[#41]

Yep, automatic.

Make sure you get the steering column lock removed!  The dealers are required by law to remove it for free from most of the auto C5's.  It can lock-up on you while driving.  That happened to my great-nephew two weeks ago.  Fortunately he was only doing about 15 MPH rather than happening a few minutes before when he was on the Interstate.  This problem can kill you.  His car is still sitting waiting on the dealer to getting around to working on it.  My other great-nephew has a C5 that keeps locking-up after he leaves it no running for more than a few minutes.  It's left him stranded about a dozen times so far.  The lock has been a problem since 1997, and GM hasn't fixed it yet!  Again, get it fixed because it is a serious safety issue.z
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:57:21 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Yep, automatic.

Make sure you get the steering column lock removed!  The dealers are required by law to remove it for free from most of the auto C5's.  It can lock-up on you while driving.  That happened to my great-nephew two weeks ago.  Fortunately he was only doing about 15 MPH rather than happening a few minutes before when he was on the Interstate.  This problem can kill you.  His car is still sitting waiting on the dealer to getting around to working on it.  My other great-nephew has a C5 that keeps locking-up after he leaves it no running for more than a few minutes.  It's left him stranded about a dozen times so far.  The lock has been a problem since 1997, and GM hasn't fixed it yet!  Again, get it fixed because it is a serious safety issue.z

WTF??? That explains why one of the used Zo6's I looked at had a locked wheel. The salesmen started and shut off the engine a few times before it unlocked, glad I didn't buy that one.

Then again, that was a stick shift???  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:00:58 PM EDT
[#43]
very nice!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:06:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Vipers are one of the est handling cars ever made, but the limit comes without warning and only a pro can really push it without crashing. At least thats what I read on the internet

Corvette is nice, if I had money for all the insurance payments I would get one with the six speed and rebuild the engine. 427/7L with 700 horse or so, and add brakes and such later. I could afford the car, but then I wouldn't have any money left for insurance I dont have $10k a year for that.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:08:45 PM EDT
[#45]
go here for a column lock bypass kit, rumor has it that the GM fix really doesnt fix the problem
Column lock bypass:
Colum Lock Bypass kit
There is a recall out for the colum lock issue, go here to see which VINS are affected:
You'll have to register to search
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:12:07 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Vipers are one of the est handling cars ever made, but the limit comes without warning and only a pro can really push it without crashing. At least thats what I read on the internet

Corvette is nice, if I had money for all the insurance payments I would get one with the six speed and rebuild the engine. 427/7L with 700 horse or so, and add brakes and such later. I could afford the car, but then I wouldn't have any money left for insurance I dont have $10k a year for that.

That's true.  I have had the back end step out a few times and you don't feel it about to break traction.  It's similar to a pickup truck in the rain.  You have to feather the power in very carefully.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:29:44 PM EDT
[#47]

The stick also has this problem, and it's even worse.  According to federal law, either the steering column or gear shit has to lock-up when the key is removed as an anti-theft device.  This means that the dealers can't legally remove the lock on the straight drive.  One partial solution is the CLB (column lock bypass) for ~$60.   It will keep the computer from telling the lock to move into place, but it doesn't actually remove the lock.  One of my great-nephew's had the bypass, but his steering column still locked-up.  Removing the lock requires removing the steering wheel and airbag, so he has spent the past two weeks looking for a professional willing to do it.

Again, GM has known about this problem since 1997, and they haven't fixed it yet.z
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:51:33 PM EDT
[#48]
One more thing...

I have a coupe, so your experiences may differ...

But, with my targa top off, the buffeting gets quite uncomfortable at 125...
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:05:23 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

The stick also has this problem, and it's even worse.  According to federal law, either the steering column or gear shit has to lock-up when the key is removed as an anti-theft device.  This means that the dealers can't legally remove the lock on the straight drive.  One partial solution is the CLB (column lock bypass) for ~$60.   It will keep the computer from telling the lock to move into place, but it doesn't actually remove the lock.  One of my great-nephew's had the bypass, but his steering column still locked-up.  Removing the lock requires removing the steering wheel and airbag, so he has spent the past two weeks looking for a professional willing to do it.

Again, GM has known about this problem since 1997, and they haven't fixed it yet.z

Bullshit.

I just had mine in last week for the recall to fix this.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:08:38 PM EDT
[#50]
It might be bullshit and it might not be.  I have read posts on corvetteforum.com that hints that the recall fix on MN6 column lock may not be effective.

Quoted:

Bullshit.

I just had mine in last week for the recall to fix this.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top