Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 12:44:44 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

If I was president I'd have put his body on a pike on the white house lawn. I'd show the world I was like Vlad The Impaler and more than capable of stopping Islamic terrorism.

Your style

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 12:46:50 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

they did it to not have a shrine

Did they at least put on the ceremonial bacon shroud?

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 12:48:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Wonder who took him out to sea and buried him. Wonder where it was.

I wonder if it was to try and keep photos of the body surfacing.

I hope they did it like you would bury a goldfish "at sea."

Just would take more flushes.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 12:49:54 AM EDT
[#4]
the conspiracy theorists are already going at it on coast to coast.

I can't wait for Alex Jones tomorrow.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 12:51:45 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I didn't get through reading the title before I thought that would be the subject of conspiracies for years to come.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 12:52:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
I would have liked to have been able to piss on his grave.

This is way better the seas are all connected somehow. Every time you piss while swimming at the beach it will be even more grin inducing.

Faaaaaaack! Now every time I surf I'm gonna think of floating in urine and a lil' bit o' Bin Laden.

Anyone want to buy a longboard? Cheap??

Yeah but now we can all piss in the ocean and hope it finds its way to him.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 12:52:46 AM EDT
[#7]

I guess it was too late to Hoffa him into the foundation of the Freedom Tower.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 12:58:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Ok, so if they can't create a shrine where he was burried, they will make one where he was killed.... What the fuck difference does it make?!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 12:59:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ok, so if they can't create a shrine where he was burried, they will make one where he was killed.... What the fuck difference does it make?!

what was the big hurry?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 12:59:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

what was the big hurry?

Probably smelled worse dead than alive.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:00:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

what was the big hurry?

do you mind?  I'm trying to get some conspiracy talk going.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:03:38 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

The thought of that alone is giving me a headache

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:05:32 AM EDT
[#13]
I hope he was "buried" off the deck of the USS New York.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:06:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:

it's going to be awesome
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:10:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

what was the big hurry?

do you mind?  I'm trying to get some conspiracy talk going.

Sorry. Mr. Boots and I are ready now.

Carry on.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:14:55 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

If I was president I'd have put his body on a pike on the white house lawn. I'd show the world I was like Vlad The Impaler and more than capable of stopping Islamic terrorism.

Bullshit dude I know you. You'd have him be taken alive, brought to the United States put in a room with a camera then proceed to broadcast Pay Per view the "torture and death of Osama Bin Laden. The torture would not be pretty bashing his shins and ankles in with a hammer, rubbing fiber insulation and razor blades across his skin, slowly lower him into a vat of salt water . Think Cathy Bates Misery style x 20

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:19:26 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

it's going to be awesome

Oh I don't doubt it. Because you know, since 9/11 was inside job, that means we murdered an innocent man, and jet fuel cant get hot enough to weaken steel, and explosions and gnomes and.................jyaGUJYGJUJVFSDZJVaser

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:38:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Your style    

+1.  Head on a pike and fingers and toes saved as reminders to add to the package when we need to send a sternly worded letter to someone like Syria or Iran or maybe even the House of Saud.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:46:29 AM EDT
[#19]
I thought Liberals were against the death penalty.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:47:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Shady...

I agree.... Why so quick to dispose of body?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:48:27 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shady...

respect for religious beliefs

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:50:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Shady...

so, all of the muslims that have been killed in similar circumstances over the last ten years have all been quickly buried according to muslim traditions?  not sure if serious.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:52:23 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shady...

so, all of the muslims that have been killed in similar circumstances over the last ten years have all been quickly buried according to muslim traditions?  not sure if serious.

The reason is bound up within Islamic practice and tradition. And
that practice calls for the body of the deceased to be buried within 24
hours, according to a U.S. official, who spoke Monday on condition of
anonymity to discuss sensitive national security matters.

"We are ensuring that it is handled in accordance with Islamic
practice and tradition," confirmed the official. "This is something that
we take very seriously. And so therefore this is being handled in an
appropriate manner."

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:53:05 AM EDT
[#24]
I'm just saying that sounds like BS
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:58:52 AM EDT
[#25]
I think they SHOULD have given him a proper burial, in Afghanistan, in a very elaborate tomb.

Over 20,000lbs. of high explosive
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:04:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Same reason that Hitler's body and bunker were destroyed.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:34:39 AM EDT
[#27]
I do not understnad why they would throw his body in the ocean.

ETA: I have personally had in my posession (head and hands in a cooler) the remains of an SVEST bomber in order to get them printed and run through BATS/HIDES (eyeballs scanned, prints etc.). We had to keep them for much longer than 72 hours (sorry Allah), IN ORDER TO PROPERLY IDENTIFY THE FUCKING TERRORIST'S REMAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!   Had to make damn sure the guy was or was not one of our HVIs.

This story does not add up. sorry, but real experience tells me otherwise.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:40:43 AM EDT
[#28]
No head on a pike....Come-on.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:47:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I would have liked to have been able to piss on his grave.

Well, now you can just head over to your local ocean.  Obama was looking out for you, see?

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:51:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Should have kept him alive...
long enough to give him some concrete shoes and push him out the back of a C-130...
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:59:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Let's see what plays out today.  Very quick to dispose of body, no confirmed pics yet? Fuck Islamic tradition.

Even Saddam has pictures of his capture.

I don't have tin-foil on my head, but I don't trust our government, esp Obama.

Then this asshole on FOX this am, Richard Miniter, saying it's one of the Obama administration's

great successes. If it were up to him we would be out of there and would be sticking our head in the sand.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:01:20 AM EDT
[#32]
i think the head on a pike outside the front lawn at the whitehouse would have been great. either that or we could have gotten those guys from that alaska show on discovery to mount it on a plaque like a deer.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:06:34 AM EDT
[#33]
I hope this buried at sea thing or even buried at all is a joke.

If not, that is the stupidest move going.

ETA:

WTF?

They buried him at sea. Why the fuck did they do that?

They needed to show the world. I smell bull shit.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:06:59 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Something is nagging me about all these Usama stories as of late. When was the last freakin story out of Berrys mouth that was truthful?

I have a stinking suspicion the stinking bastard is alive and well.

I feel all this Obama birth certificate nonsense is causing Obama concern and he needs an diversion. Now Berry is an American hero!!

this
while I love Osama being dead and believe the seal team if they said they shot him.  I would be pretty fucking happy if tomorrow bin laden did a speech live from the top of their giant rubix cube over there.  Obama would have the very last nail in his coffin.

You would rather have Osama Bin Laden be alive than Obama get a trivial ratings boost. Lets ignore that america has a short memory and the elections are still a ways away. Ignore that this will allow much focus to shift to his domestic failures. Ignore that this also will bring about new questions about gitmo/iraq - something he and his base are mile apart on...

COC doesnt allow me to call you an idiot. It only allows me to shake my head in disgust/confusion at how anybody can rationalize, particularly in an infantile political paradigm, OBL being left alive being good...

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:10:33 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Something is nagging me about all these Usama stories as of late. When was the last freakin story out of Berrys mouth that was truthful?

I feel all this Obama birth certificate nonsense is causing Obama concern and he needs an diversion. Now Berry is an American hero!!

this
while I love Osama being dead and believe the seal team if they said they shot him.  I would be pretty fucking happy if tomorrow bin laden did a speech live from the top of their giant rubix cube over there.  Obama would have the very last nail in his coffin.

The nation would never forgive him.  

to  

That was sarcasim right?

Heck I bet there's people in this country right now that couldn't even tell you what Bin Laden was responsible for...
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:11:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Or hung it from a scaffold at Ground Zero to rot in front of the public..........

Quoted:
they should have fed it to pigs on national television.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:11:45 AM EDT
[#37]
He should of been placed in a glass door freezer at a Ground-Zero Welcoming Center; With a sign that reads.....'THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU F*CK WITH US'

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:18:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Bullshit dude I know you. You'd have him be taken alive, brought to the United States put in a room with a camera then proceed to broadcast Pay Per view the "torture and death of Osama Bin Laden. The torture would not be pretty bashing his shins and ankles in with a hammer, rubbing fiber insulation and razor blades across his skin, slowly lower him into a vat of salt water . Think Cathy Bates Misery style x 20  

As long as he loves him in the end, right?  Id have preferred him spending his last days at Terre Haute, but as long as we get pics or vid of the shootout or aftermath Im content with that.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:18:36 AM EDT
[#39]
I'm no conspiracy nut, however a healthy suspesion of government (any administration) is not a bad thing.  When I see our president announce anything I ask myself...what's his angle, where's the proof?  A press release isn't proof.  Public opionion is like a clay jar...the media and politicans can shape it with time and effort and a largely compliant media.  

With a failing economy, embarasing questions over your citizenship and a very tough legistlative battle ahead over the debt limit and 2012 budget, a little boost in the public opinion polls would certainly go a long way...I'm just saying.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:21:13 AM EDT
[#40]
great.
it probably left a ring around he shoreline.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:27:39 AM EDT
[#41]
He should have been captured alive and placed in one of the highest exterior rooms of the Freedom tower and the exterior window should have been removed. The room should have been made fire proof to allow it to have a full blown inferno inside. Give him the same choice he gave all of those poor souls that dreadful day. Jump or burn to death.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:29:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

what was the big hurry?

So no pieces of tissue would get out and be tested to show he was frozen for 10 years.........
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:30:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Which sea? ...so I can piss in it?
John
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:30:32 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

what was the big hurry?

So no pieces of tissue would get out and be tested to show he was frozen for 10 years.........
Someone need to shoop a photo of OBL lying next to Disney!

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:31:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
good lord, the nutters are going to have a field day

They're already out in force.

Here are a couple of choice theories:

1. The photo is fake (photoshop)
2. Osama has been dead for years, and the CIA kept him frozen, and they thawed him out for the photo op

That would make no sense at all.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:34:10 AM EDT
[#46]
They should have given him a proper tomb, then just shot everyone that came to visit it.

Ah well. Shark food is OK too.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:34:52 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

good lord, the nutters are going to have a field day

They're already out in force.

Here are a couple of choice theories:

1. The photo is fake (photoshop)

2. Osama has been dead for years, and the CIA kept him frozen, and they thawed him out for the photo op

That would make no sense at all.

Sure it does.

You just have to tune into your inner conspiracy nut.

They didn't want anyone to know OBL was dead because they wanted to keep the war going for oil.

Obama, desperate for something to help him in the up-comming election overrides the need, and pulls the Osama card out.

Makes perfect sense.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:35:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

the did it not to have a SYMBOL.

The screaming masses can't latch on to the treatment of his body and use it as evidence of a new crusade.  Smart move.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:35:39 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

this

The nation would never forgive him.  

to  

That was sarcasim right?

Heck I bet there's people in this country right now that couldn't even tell you what Bin Laden was responsible for...

Was it working for the CIA since the 70's and being one of the spears against the USSR when they were in AFG?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:39:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top