User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:40:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe O finallly got to O'.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:46:46 AM EDT
[#2]
O'Reilly has a really annoying habit of bringing on guests and not letting them talk. They are experts in a certain field or at least have a knowledgeable opinion. Then they must sit there and listen to him pontificate. Why even bring them on in the first place. He also has that typical liberal attitude of "Looking out for the folks". As if they are unable to make decisions for themselves. He has had a good run at Fox but I am sure he is now looking at Beck in the rear view mirror steadily gaining.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:06:26 AM EDT
[#3]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEszZBS7Oig&feature=fvw

This guy pretty much explains him...funny
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:10:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You didn't take it wrong.  O'Reilly is just doing his John McCain thing trying to be on both sides.

I have never been a big O'Reilly fan.  I think he is lashing out because oh my god he may not be number one much longer, and is hopping the middle to try and get more viewers to put off the inevitable.

bingo.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:21:46 AM EDT
[#5]
The question is "How much damage is O'Reilly doing to the nation by riding the centerline to feed his ego?"
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:12:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
O'Reilly has a really annoying habit of bringing on guests and not letting them talk. They are experts in a certain field or at least have a knowledgeable opinion. Then they must sit there and listen to him pontificate. Why even bring them on in the first place. He also has that typical liberal attitude of "Looking out for the folks". As if they are unable to make decisions for themselves. He has had a good run at Fox but I am sure he is now looking at Beck in the rear view mirror steadily gaining.

Agreed on all points. I'll watch his show because he gets some great guests, but then talks over them when he wants to espouse his learned opinions. Yeah Bill, I'm sure your opinion on terrorism is far more insightful than a career military officer or CIA operative that have spent ten years in the region.

Then having to hear him tell us in his most condescending and paternalistic tones that "He's just watching out for the folks." Wow, that's great. Like a Texas Democrat once said, "There's only two things you find in the middle of the road, yellow stripes and dead armadillos." That's the value to me of having someone like O'Reilly watching out for me.

And finally, there's Glenn Beck, the two words that are driving O'Reilly up the wall. He can't understand why someone with no college education, prone to publicly crying at the drop of a hat while on the air, is growing and attracting an audience as large as his, but at a faster rate. How can anyone not want to hear what a Harvard educated, member of the New York media has to say? One he started having Beck appear on his own show, the effect Beck is having became obvious. Well at least it's obvious to some of us, to Bill it's confounding as can be.

Bill really believes "the folks" see him as Everyman, when in fact many see him as the limousine liberal he is. Beck OTOH is connecting with an audience so deeply that he's been able to mobilize them to action, witness the Tea Parties. Beck is undeniably responsible for the Vann Jones departure, and in less than a few weeks of coverage, and he has more names on his list to go after.

I guarantee you that when he lays his head on his pillow at night, Bill's last thought is Beck, same as when he shaves in the morning. All day long, he feels Beck's presence and it's making him nuts.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:55:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Bill the Bully should stick to exposing the Judges Who give probation to Child Rapists.

That's something He is actually good at.

5 minutes a week is all I can stand of Him.

The Ol' Crew Chief
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:57:35 AM EDT
[#8]
They are doing DEVASTATING damage.

......... to the liberals.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:40:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Bill the Bully should stick to exposing the Judges Who give probation to Child Rapists.

That's something He is actually good at.

5 minutes a week is all I can stand of Him.

The Ol' Crew Chief

Honestly, he should receive credit due him for those efforts. No one else has taken on the issue so doggedly and I'll thank him for that.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:42:48 AM EDT
[#10]
O'Reilly is fucking clueless.
I swear he just gets handed pre-written stories and has NO IDEA what the context is, the background, or implications the story has.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:52:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The real question is, "How much damage is O'Reilly doing to the conservative cause?"

Lots of folks have the mistaken impression that he is conservative.  Not sure why except that he is on Fox and is not always a radical leftist.

And Hannity is not far behind O'Reilly.

WTF is the "conservative cause"?  Trying to go as far right as possible in order to weed out all the lukewarm "more conservative than the demmo party, but not conservative enough to hang with the truly righteous"?

Hannity/Rush/Beck/etc are accomplishing something, all right, they're going to accomplish making the GOP a less attractive option to 1/3 of the voters than holding their noses and pulling the lever for "D" in 2010.  The country CAN move right in reaction to Obama's marxist shit if they would just STFU.  They aren't "telling it like it is", they are coming up with off the wall moonbat shit like "Obama is going to bring in UN military forces to suppress the people so he can sell Texas to China".

The message of the GOP and the conservative cause does NOT need to be "we're even more radical than the Democrats", but Rush and Beck, especially, seem to be in a competetion to see who can come up with the most ridiculous story.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:57:56 AM EDT
[#12]
O'Reilly is getting worse and worse. I used to enjoy watching his show. If I didn't have access to cable, I used to watch all the segments they would post on Foxnews.com every night, but not anymore. These days I'm finding his analysis worthless and he doesn't let his guests get out a full thought. It's simply uninteresting.

He's bending over backwards to appear "non ideological", to the point of being absurd. There's no substance left to that show.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:00:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Beckaphobia?

Yup, or worse

DING!...DING!...DING!...Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

Beck is about to go from "#3" to #2" and o'really is in trouble.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:08:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The real question is, "How much damage is O'Reilly doing to the conservative cause?"

Lots of folks have the mistaken impression that he is conservative.  Not sure why except that he is on Fox and is not always a radical leftist.

And Hannity is not far behind O'Reilly.

WTF is the "conservative cause"?  Trying to go as far right as possible in order to weed out all the lukewarm "more conservative than the demmo party, but not conservative enough to hang with the truly righteous"?

Hannity/Rush/Beck/etc are accomplishing something, all right, they're going to accomplish making the GOP a less attractive option to 1/3 of the voters than holding their noses and pulling the lever for "D" in 2010.  The country CAN move right in reaction to Obama's marxist shit if they would just STFU.  They aren't "telling it like it is", they are coming up with off the wall moonbat shit like "Obama is going to bring in UN military forces to suppress the people so he can sell Texas to China".

The message of the GOP and the conservative cause does NOT need to be "we're even more radical than the Democrats", but Rush and Beck, especially, seem to be in a competetion to see who can come up with the most ridiculous story.

Do you even LISTEN to what Beck and Rush have to say?  Obviously fucking not, or you realize they AREN'T spouting moonbat shit - the more ridiculous things they bring up are unfortunately truthful.  I think you're confusing Alex Jones with Rush and Glenn - the latter two have O by the shorthairs and it infuriates the Dems.  I fully support that.  Careful how far left you lean son - you might just fall all the way someday.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:10:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Fucking O'Reilly is an opportunistic douche to the max
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:12:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Fucking O'Reilly is an opportunistic douche to the max

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top