User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 15
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:17:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
at any KAC fanboys that laughed when LaRue was the target

ETA:  I own both and think both are awesome.
View Quote

except this gun works.  Regardless, hes a know it all but actual dumb idiot.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:18:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
soon the Hk will be junk, followed by LMAO and Noveske
View Quote

He admits repeatedly in multiple  videos that he is biased against HK due to ergos/price/value but did praise the VP9 as nearly flawless and gave it a 9.5/10. Nutn is generally fairly consistent.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:20:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I swear Nut'n Fancy is the sheepdog hipster of the gun review world.

KAC? LaRue? Nah, those suck.

A heavy as shit M1A or an outdated C93 (HK 33 clone)? Fuck yeah! This thing is awesome!

Consolidate my review into a 6-10 minute video? Fuck that. Aint nobody done 45 minute reviews befo.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:20:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Meh I agree. Over priced.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:20:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Tag for when I have a free 8 hours.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:27:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I swear Nut'n Fancy is the sheepdog hipster of the gun review world.

KAC? LaRue? Nah, those suck.

A heavy as shit M1A or an outdated C93 (HK 33 clone)? Fuck yeah! This thing is awesome!

Consolidate my review into a 6-10 minute video? Fuck that. Aint nobody done 45 minute reviews befo.
View Quote

There is a term in show business called "Always leave them wanting.".

Nut'n has never heard of this term, of course.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:27:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:33:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Meh, don't care.  I love the sr15.  With most things, the best is a lot more expensive than the almost-best.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:35:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Why do people watch that guy.  I think he is nuts.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:35:55 PM EDT
[#10]
He didn't say that he didn't like it. He said it was a great gun. He just said that he didn't think it was worth $2k.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:38:25 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

He didn't say that he didn't like it. He said it was a great gun. He just said that he didn't think it was worth $2k.
View Quote
That's cool.  I don't think he's worth one click.

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:39:28 PM EDT
[#12]
That guy is retarded.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:45:03 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
He admits repeatedly in multiple  videos that he is biased against HK due to ergos/price/value but did praise the VP9 as nearly flawless and gave it a 9.5/10. Nutn is generally fairly consistent.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

soon the Hk will be junk, followed by LMAO and Noveske

At being a long winded retard.

Im sure we all agree on that.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:45:55 PM EDT
[#14]
The guy and everyone who enjoys his videos is a fucking moron.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:46:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck that guy.

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:47:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It wouldn't have if he had fucked with the gas block placement.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:54:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

except this gun works. Regardless, hes a know it all but actual dumb idiot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

except this gun works. Regardless, hes a know it all but actual dumb idiot.

The LaRue did too, before he fucked up changing the gas block.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:58:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Honestly I take that as a personal attack. I'm not a huge Nutn fan and I disagree with him on a lot of things, but I do watch some of his vids and generally pick up some decent info or learn at least some bit of info from what he's reviewing. Same goes for every other youtube gun/knife reviewer that's consistent and thorough. I watch Sootch, Hickock, LAV, and tons of other content creators on YT and they all offer different perspectives and info on these products. I find nutn annoying but he does offer some  consistent data. So, going to continue with the direct blatant personal attacks, guy? Is it ok to directly break the COC and attack other members now? If that's the case, then fuck you, guy.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:00:28 PM EDT
[#19]
I am not watching a video that is like highlights from the special Olympics runner up.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:02:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck that guy.

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:02:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Honestly I take that as a personal attack. I'm not a huge Nutn fan and I disagree with him on a lot of things, but I do watch some of his vids and generally pick up some decent info or learn at least some bit of info from what he's reviewing. Same goes for every other youtube gun/knife reviewer that's consistent and thorough. I watch Sootch, Hickock, LAV, and tons of other content creators on YT and they all offer different perspectives and info on these products. I find nutn annoying but he does offer some  consistent data. So, going to continue with the direct blatant personal attacks, guy? Is it ok to directly break the COC and attack other members now? If that's the case, then fuck you, guy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh shit, better post about DRhodes in the butthurt thread and report him for trolling!

Is this what our site has become?
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:03:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Has he taken it apart, painted it and reassembled it incorrectly yet?  Because when I used to watch his videos he did that with damn near everything he got, including knives and multitools.

I haven't watched one of his videos in a couple of years, the derp and annoyance finally outweighed the humor and information.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:04:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:04:56 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

So Larue and now Knights?

View Quote

He's an Air Force guy. What do ya expect?
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:06:16 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Wait, do people really refer to KAC as "Cack"?
View Quote

I always say it as "K-A-C"
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:11:07 PM EDT
[#26]
I swear to god he is autistic or has aspergers or some shit.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:11:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Cannot be repeated enough.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:12:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OMG OMG PERSONAL ATTACK OMG!
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:13:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obviously his comment only applies to people without sandy twats between their legs. Relax!
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:15:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Nothing compares to a DPMS eh?
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:16:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Obviously his comment only applies to people without sandy twats between their legs. Relax!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No sand here, just pointing out the irrational personal attacks that are apparently accepted and defended here so long as other posters like you agree with it. It's an odd double standard!

Eta;: notice at least 4 posters seem more offended that I pointed this out than they are over the actual personal attack against members ?
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:17:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Lol at him talking about gas blocks.

Mod0 is attached by press fitting besides those screws btw nutn, so you would a have a hard time getting it off to ruin that gun like you did the Larue.

I also like how he says the competition has rounded lugs, dual extractors etc. He wants the super thin barrel fluted, then claims the KAC profile barrel that has a completely different gas length and profile is "mil spec". Calls the bolt an "m16" bolt. its not its propriety. Calls a URX rail UBX rail. Says its too heavy and too expensive, recommends LWRC.

Does he actually know anything about guns????

ANYTHING?
View Quote

Someone mentioned before that he behaves like a high functional special needs child, and I think that about sums it up.  This is an attention-seeking personality that has a good idea of how to instigate a response.

Nothing he said in the video seems to match up with reality.  For starters, it shows really bad judgment to buy a rifle at that price point, then slap a Nikon in the M-223 mount on it.

The video is a series of contradictions of his premise, that the KAC SR-15 is not worth $2000.

"Yeah, it's got a really nice barrel on it."

"This trigger is super quality."

"Just standard forged receivers, nothing special."

"Fully ambidextrous, QD sockets on the lower, (which are garbage), ambi bolt release, mag release..."
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:18:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get the fuck out of here with that shit!
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:19:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

He also said he could build an equal gun for half the price....

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:22:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you think his comment is a COC violation you might be retarded.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:23:15 PM EDT
[#36]
They are priced right. he wants to compare it to an off the shelf basic smith, bcm, colt, etc.

okay, get it cerakoted

make it a full ambi lower (cant integrate it like the KAC, so you can only do add ons, and then have to use a bad lever for a right side bolt release which is queer)

excellent free float rail

low pro gas block

bolt that is arguably one of the best that you cant buy

QD swivel points all over

2-stage trigger

and sopmod stock

price it out to get something else to have the same features, i've done it. My rifles cost more than 2 grand

he's a moron
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:25:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Oh shit, better post about DRhodes in the butthurt thread and report him for trolling!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm going to tell my mommy on you.  This made my stress card spike.

For the record, no, no, no you do not learn anything helpful or pick up generally good info from his videos.  His videos serve as a warning to others of what not to do.

Glock Cerakote
LaRue tampering
Dispelling Myths of Long Range Shooting and the Sniper
Walther PPQ Sniper's Psitol
Sniper Prime

Everything I've seen from him is a colossal abortion of juvenile magnitude, amplified on 45 minutes youtube videos where all that is clear is that he loves the sound of his own voice, and is about as knowledgeable about firearms as a pre-pubescent Call of Duty fan.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:27:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:28:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

No sand here, just pointing out the irrational personal attacks that are apparently accepted and defended here so long as other posters like you agree with it. It's an odd double standard!

Eta;: notice at least 4 posters seem more offended that I pointed this out than they are over the actual personal attack against members ?
View Quote

Other posters probably don't care too much about a statement like that posted on an internet board. They'll simply click the 'back' button and continue on.

Seriously, 2015 has been the year of the hurt feels.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:29:44 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

He's baiting people for ad revenue.
View Quote
Just like yankee marshal.

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:30:02 PM EDT
[#41]
lolz at the guys who didn't bother watching....

he liked the gun, thought it was well made, just too expensive.  that is an argument many here in GD make with regards to the "fancy roll mark" rifles.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:33:30 PM EDT
[#42]
The comments he was reading really were kind of outrageous, other than that...meh.  Expensive gun is expensive.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:36:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:37:09 PM EDT
[#44]
... the fuck
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:40:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:41:04 PM EDT
[#46]
His assertions about many aspects of the SR15 were just factually incorrect.

You could buy an SR15 for about $1600 as said by Rusted years ago.  To compare the Mod0 to the newest rifles of others is just stupid.

At the time, the SR15 was a very good value for what you got.  Ambi lower, KAC rail, KAC BUIS, 2 stage KAC match trigger, real SOPMOD stock, E3 bolt.

He might have had an SR15 Mod0 in front of him, but the rifle he was attributing his facts to was not it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:43:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I watched it.

Everything he said about specific details was either incorrect or crazy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lolz at the guys who didn't bother watching....

he liked the gun, thought it was well made, just too expensive.  that is an argument many here in GD make with regards to the "fancy roll mark" rifles.

I watched it.

Everything he said about specific details was either incorrect or crazy.

Like I said. Morons.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:43:23 PM EDT
[#48]
YouTube is like an accredited university offering degrees in Firearms Imbecility, with no shortage of qualified instructors.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:43:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:45:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
YouTube is like an accredited university offering degrees in Firearms Imbecility, with no shortage of qualified instructors.
View Quote

They printed mine up on a fruit roll up!
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top