Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 3:57:01 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
His plan is working, make something that will draw lots of attention and sell it. I don't like it, but i am sure it will make the guy some huge cash. There is no such thing as bad publicity.

That is/will be his $Million$Dollar$Plan$. I am sure it will work out well for his sorry ass.
As far as freedom of speech, whatever.
This is done in bad taste. It, unfortunately, is his right and prerogative to make this game.
But does the stupid shit not realize that his "fun game" represents a realistic scenario on the other side of the world.
That mothers, fathers, families and friends are losing the ones they love daily to protect his sorry ass and the last thing that they want to see is a game online or in the news that glorifies this!
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 3:58:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is it really that enromously different from WW2 games that allow you to play as Germans?  Just because it was 60 years ago, it's now entertainement to fight for the nazis?

It'll probably just be a matter of time before some video game company comes out with "SS concentration camp guard: the game"  

Seriously. If you don't like it don't support it, we are still technically a free country.  Nobody bitches about Medal of Honor.

+1
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 4:05:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
His plan is working, make something that will draw lots of attention and sell it. I don't like it, but i am sure it will make the guy some huge cash. There is no such thing as bad publicity.

That is/will be his $Million$Dollar$Plan$. I am sure it will work out well for his sorry ass.
As far as freedom of speech, whatever.
This is done in bad taste. It, unfortunately, is his right and prerogative to make this game.
But does the stupid shit not realize that his "fun game" represents a realistic scenario on the other side of the world.
That mothers, fathers, families and friends are losing the ones they love daily to protect his sorry ass and the last thing that they want to see is a game online or in the news that glorifies this!

Got an address?

Link Posted: 10/28/2006 4:13:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome to 10 years ago. geez! anybody here whos complaining ever play a online FP shooter?? its a stupid game and in counterstrike i was the BEST at planting bombs and blowing up stupid AMericanskis!! MUhahahahahhaha!

so silly.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:25:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:35:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:59:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'd play it if it was a good game.  It's just a video game, jeeze.

You guys sound like a bunch of feel good Brady types with this whining.

Not whining, we just know poor taste when we see it.

Then don't buy the fucking game.  It's not hard.

It's like if you don't like what is on TV.  You shut it off.

You mis-understand me Tim84K10.

Link Posted: 10/28/2006 9:05:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Somewhere on DU, there's a thread titled "check out this awesome game I found".
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 9:15:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
"SS concentration camp guard: the game"  

Now that will probally be one game I would enjoy playing.

Oh Wait, that already have one
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 9:20:11 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'd play it if it was a good game.  It's just a video game, jeeze.

You guys sound like a bunch of feel good Brady types with this whining.

Not whining, we just know poor taste when we see it.

Then don't buy the fucking game.  It's not hard.

It's like if you don't like what is on TV.  You shut it off.

You mis-understand me Tim84K10.

Nah, I'm not ragging on you.

Just talking in general terms.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 9:47:25 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is it really that enromously different from WW2 games that allow you to play as Germans?  Just because it was 60 years ago, it's now entertainement to fight for the nazis?

It'll probably just be a matter of time before some video game company comes out with "SS concentration camp guard: the game"  

Seriously. If you don't like it don't support it, we are still technically a free country.  Nobody bitches about Medal of Honor.

Fuck, I've bombed the Arizona on Battleship Row playing Pacific Aces. That said, 65 years between events and the game portraying them does make a difference, Making a game while the shit is still going on is a little too much, IMO.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 9:57:11 PM EDT
[#12]
I fail to see what the big fucking deal is.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top