Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 2:56:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

You mean, you fail to see the humor in his parody?

Geesh.
View Quote

nooooooooooooooooo, i mean that i still dont like the rapping little punk ass gangster wanna-be wigger POS low life MFer.  the parody however, is funny.
View Quote

You REALLY need to lighten up and act your age.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 3:45:01 AM EDT
[#2]
i can't say that i've ever heard any of his music.

is he country or western?
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 4:27:23 AM EDT
[#3]
He's pulling stunts just to get attention. And all this time I thought he was a rapper with soul. I'm shocked ... really shocked.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 5:08:53 AM EDT
[#4]
The pics are funny, but he still sucks.

Jay
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 5:40:49 AM EDT
[#5]
M&M is definately a wigger

He's just going through his "angry young man" phase.  Something we all go through, usually between the ages of 15-30 when we think we know everything, we are the sage of the world, and anybody over the age of 30 don't know jack.  The problem is at that age, very few of us really have a clue and an understanding of what's really imporant in life.

Been there, seen it all before.  Will see it a few more times before I croak.  I grew up in the 60-70's and watched people like Elvis Costello go through these "angry young man" phases.  He's cool, but he went from being Mr. Social Conscience to doing show tunes.

Expect to see M&M in Branson by the time he is 35!
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 5:53:48 AM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

boy, im glad there are grown ups out there to watch over us little kids.  thanks norm, that means so much coming from you.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 6:04:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
he's still a clown
View Quote

No he's not. Clowns hate him.

Insane Clown Posse, that is. Want something funny, listen to the songs "Slim Anus" and "Nuthin' But A Bitch Thang'".

Or watch the ICP/Eminem segement of MTV's Rock N Roll Fueds three.
The gist is Violent J grabs the throat of a blow up doll & rips it's head off, imaging it was Eminem. "That'd end the fued right there"
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 6:41:55 AM EDT
[#8]
What the Hell is wrong with you people!  This is funny?!  This is joke?!  What about that poor baby?!  She doens't look like she's enjoying this so-called joke!  At least Micheal Jackson held on to his child!  This M and M jerk is literally tossing his in the air!  And all you folks seem to care about is his "music."  This makes me sick!  I'm gonna make all kinds of noise about this, you wait and see!
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 6:45:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You mean, you fail to see the humor in his parody?

Geesh.
View Quote

nooooooooooooooooo, i mean that i still dont like the rapping little punk ass gangster wanna-be wigger POS low life MFer.  the parody however, is funny.
View Quote

Yeah, what he said.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 8:58:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

boy, im glad there are grown ups out there to watch over us little kids.  thanks norm, that means so much coming from you.
View Quote

The point is, you seem obsessed with appearing to be a crochity old man on this board and you're all of what...23 if I remember right?
Relax, have fun, be young.  Don't be so uptight and on such a moral high-horse all the time. That's all.  I ain't much older than you, but I know from talking to my grandfathers who were all (yes, I had 3) in WWII and FORCED to grow up quick that they wished they had more fun when they were younger.  I know you ran off and got yourself hitched (something like what Ferris says about Cameron in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" I'd wager) but that doesn't mean your life is over.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 11:09:17 AM EDT
[#11]
ok, lets get all this clear:

1.  im "crochity" because i have morals and dont like rap or eminem.  

response:  ask any member that came to my coastal bend shoot just how "uptight" i am.

2.  i got married young (and on your assumption to the first piece of ass that came my way) and somehow that decreases my enjoyment of life

response:  on the contrary, i married the woman i loved and whom i had dated for 3 years prior, and my wife and little boy ENHANCE my enjoyment of life not somehow take away from it.

and that should end that.........

as to why you jumped my ass in the first place i have no idea whatsoever.  you like eminem and thus i cant say he's a
rapping little punk ass gangster wanna-be wigger POS low life MFer
View Quote
?

Link Posted: 6/26/2003 11:24:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone who raps or listens to rap IS a degenerate.

M&M is a wigger punk.
View Quote

That had to be the stupidist post I've EVER read on any messageboard EVER...... Congrats, you get a, "holy shit how the hell am I still breathing" award.
View Quote

WOW! YOU LIKE RAP! Are you a wigger or the real thing?
View Quote

Wow try again, I own a Metal Record label, and that's primarily what I listen to.  Nice try, oh and since you seem to be the one to generalize and stereotype:

No, I don't eat babies
No, I don't want to violently murder anyone
No, I don't have long hair
No, I don't own any leather or vinyl
No, A Spiked collar is not part of my wardrobe
No, I don't like Black Sabbath or Cannibal Corpse
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 12:13:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
ok, lets get all this clear:

1.  im "crochity" because i have morals and dont like rap or eminem.  

response:  ask any member that came to my coastal bend shoot just how "uptight" i am.
View Quote

That's not what I said.  I said you want to come off crochity, not that you actually ARE.

2.  i got married young (and on your assumption to the first piece of ass that came my way) and somehow that decreases my enjoyment of life

response:  on the contrary, i married the woman i loved and whom i had dated for 3 years prior, and my wife and little boy ENHANCE my enjoyment of life not somehow take away from it.
View Quote

Yes, I do assume that she was the first and only piece of ass you've ever gotten.  If I'm not mistaken you even said as much in another thread, but I could have you mixed up with someone else.  And actually I said that just because you're married doesn't mean your life has to be over.  I know far too many guys that use being married as an excuse to sit around scratching their balls and blaming their lack of a life on their family.  You say you don't do that, good for you.

as to why you jumped my ass in the first place i have no idea whatsoever.  you like eminem and thus i cant say he's a
rapping little punk ass gangster wanna-be wigger POS low life MFer
View Quote
?

View Quote

I wouldn't say I jumped your ass, I just wonder why you got so wound up about it.  If I remember right you got all wound up about it in the various rap threads of the last few weeks too.  Just thought maybe you could take things a little easier and not get so wound up about other people's musical choices.  That's it.

And actually, I don't like M&M, I like ICP.  I am a Juggalo, I ain't no fan of Slim Anus!
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 12:41:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
And actually, I don't like M&M, I like ICP.  I am a Juggalo, I ain't no fan of Slim Anus!
View Quote

You see norman on the far right, he sure is a handsome bugger. [:D]

[img]http://www.bugaloos.com/group.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 1:40:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

[url]http://www.bugaloos.com/group.jpg[/url]
View Quote

I don't remember pissing you off anytime, but it wouldn't surprise me if I did.  Wanna tell me when/where?
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 1:47:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

I don't remember pissing you off anytime, but it wouldn't surprise me if I did.  Wanna tell me when/where?
View Quote

U never did.

I did'nt mean that as a jab to Norman74 nor am I taking sides on any personal debates.
My post was in pure jest.
I read the Jugaloo part and thought of my response.
I thought it was damn funny! No offense intended.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 5:57:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

U never did.

I did'nt mean that as a jab to Norman74 nor am I taking sides on any personal debates.
My post was in pure jest.
I read the Jugaloo part and thought of my response.
I thought it was damn funny! No offense intended.
View Quote

Oh ok, I have just pissed off so many people around here it seems, and it's hard for me to keep track of who's who sometimes.
It's actually "jugalo" and it's a reference to Insane Clown Posse.  Thought some of the other ICP fans might get a kick out of it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top