Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/5/2010 4:32:54 AM EDT
[#1]
yeah for one professional window decal....This stuff isn't made in china people! Lol....well made and laser cut, ready to squeegee on. I will try to see if I can bring the price down depending on how many stickers ordered.
Link Posted: 4/5/2010 3:50:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
yeah for one professional window decal....This stuff isn't made in china people! Lol....well made and laser cut, ready to squeegee on. I will try to see if I can bring the price down depending on how many stickers ordered.

I might be in for 2 stickers if the costs come down.

novelty only gets you so far.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2010 2:02:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I might be in for 2 stickers if the costs come down.

novelty only gets you so far.  

+1 (nice, custom) decals are a lot cheaper than $9...

-shrug- imho and all that
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 12:02:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Date for final payments to come in is April 31st. Please have any payment in at that time so the ones that have already paid can get theirs. I would also point out that those lame window stick people ones run 5 bucks as I checked  This one will be almost 12 inches by 6 complete. Thanks to all you that have ordered as I am not getting anything from all of this.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top