Link Posted: 12/19/2001 7:37:48 AM EDT
[#1]
FORD!!

Why?

Well because they are built in CANADA!!  

Thats why!!
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 8:05:41 AM EDT
[#2]
One word TOYOTA. Made in Ind. if that kind of thing matters to you.After owning two I realy don't care if Ford and Chevy quit making trucks!(I think they did a long time ago)
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 10:32:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I voted Ford, because Chevy/GMC doesn't yet build a crew cab with the super short bed like the F150 crew.

I currently drive a F250 light duty supercab(no longer made)and I love it.  I've been spoiled for 4 doors by having SUV's though.  The super short bed is all I need for hauling stuff around for my home and the extra two doors would be great for friends and stuff I carry in the cab.

As far as ride goes, its Chevy/GMC, Ford, then significantly in the rear, Dodge.  I looked at them all and the only one I wouldn't have is a Dodge, despite really liking the exterior styling on the Dodge.

I like my Ford but there is no doubt my buddies Chevy rides better.  If Chevy/GMC built a truck to directly compete with the Ford F150 Crewcab, I'd have a tough choice to make for my next vehilcle.  As it stands, It'll be a Ford.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top