BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:13:04 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Trap the little yapper.  Yell at it, saying "Bad Dog, GO HOME", etc

Then piss on it, soak it good..  And rattle a can of rocks as you do this.

Take the trap and your can of rocks to the edge of your property and dump the doggy out.  Yell at it to "GO HOME" as you shake the can of rocks, (no pissing this time)

Next time you see the dog do the can of rocks bit and tell it to go home.

If the dog forgets do the piss treatment another time ot two.

DO NOT injure the dog, whatever you do.

Interesting.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:14:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Frisbee anyone.

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:21:28 PM EDT
[#3]
1st time, talk to the owner
2nd time, rock salt and a wrist rocket
3rd time, beat up the owner
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:25:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
How about you knock on the owners door and speak with them draw down

Fixed
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:26:27 PM EDT
[#5]
nothing illegal about a radiator leak.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:28:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
If the Dog Growls at you or your dog draw down and shoot it.

Legally if you are in your own yard and the dog attacks, you have to defend yourself.

You will be charged with Discharging a Firearm within the city limits, but a good Lawyer can take care of that.

For fucks sake the dog weighs 12 pounds, if it growls at you just kick it, be careful though those killers might jumo up and bite your ankle.

Have you ever been bit by a Dog?

I have been bit 2 times while working, I got bit by a GSD and a lab/mutt.
I work for UPS as a Driver so I cannot carry on the job.....so I now carry a hockey stick with no blade.

So now if a dog looks at me funny I am ready to draw down and kill.
I have shot and killed 2 dogs that were a threat to myself or my dogs.

Yes ive been bit four times. Im a meter reader for a utilty company, i deal with dozens off dogs every day. Pepper spray works pretty well on most dogs.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:43:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Really a horrible, horrible thing to say.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:55:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Call the police and see what happens. Call the animal control, see what happens. If no positive results are achived use the spray while yelling at the dog. (sorta like the piss thing)
I know my dog would stear clear of your house after getting hosed with pepper spray.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:59:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Trap the little yapper.  Yell at it, saying "Bad Dog, GO HOME", etc

Then piss on it, soak it good..  And rattle a can of rocks as you do this.

Take the trap and your can of rocks to the edge of your property and dump the doggy out.  Yell at it to "GO HOME" as you shake the can of rocks, (no pissing this time)

Next time you see the dog do the can of rocks bit and tell it to go home.

If the dog forgets do the piss treatment another time ot two.

DO NOT injure the dog, whatever you do.

This is the post of the week, gentlemen.

G
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:10:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Trap the little rat and carry it to the pound, tossing its collar and tags out the window on the way.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:14:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:17:26 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Get some bear spray.  Use it.

The little JRT will understand quick what Alpha means and that it isn't Alpha.

He just bought a puppy that will grow to over 100 pounds and be capable of teaching that jack russell the full alphabet in a few months.

I know the Shepherd could take the JRT out easily, BUT that risks the other owner suing for vet bills, getting animal control on the good guys/dog, or worse.  If he files complaints with animal control, and then pepper sprays the rodent masquerading as a dog (sorry to JRT fans, I don't like them much) when the dog is menacing them, it shows restraint.  If the judge asks why pepper spray, he can realistically say it was the least risky means of controlling the animal as anything physical risked him being bit, the dog being injured, etc - The bear spray does not injure the dog, just gives it solid negative reinforcement.

Just my $0.02.

PS:  If you think the JRT owner will scream that they have to take their dog to the vet for the spray, get, in advance, your vet to write out treatment instructions, and staple them to a bag of the JRT's crap from your yard.

Trust me when I tell you that the JRT will turn on the afterburners and never be seen again. There is one two doors down from me.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:21:52 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
If your dog slipped out your door, how would you feel if the guy next door pegged it in the head with a pellet gun?

Don't be an asshole. It's not the dog's fault.

If it's too much trouble for you to call animal control, then you contribute to the problem really. Chances are there are laws there which prohibit dogs from running free. Some kid is going to end up getting bit and then the whole neighborhood will wonder why nobody called animal control a week ago.

Whether or not they catch the dog loose is not the issue here. Filing repeated complaints will cause action. Write down dates and times of the dog running loose. Try to get other neighbors doing the same.

Having words with the lardass will only get you into shit.

Wow, you're alot of help......
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:34:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Pepper spray. The dog will learn fear and respect.

Also call animal control and see if you can get the owner fined.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:35:57 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Can I spray it down with pepper spray?  

Yep, just remember...it attacked you.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:45:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Ok I have to say it, airsoft.
After about 25 hits the little thang will get the idea.
You cannot be charged with fireing a fire arm.
You get practice on a moving target.
And after the tenth hit she will put the ad in the paper for the Jack russell that craps on the floor.
They loose about $200 because they can't train the dog.
Justice is a bitch.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:53:08 PM EDT
[#17]
After reading the rest of your post. I must add the following.
A .22 subsonic, after you have rented the wood chipper. and only administed after the wood chipper is running.
Well he was chasing the neighbors cat when he went in.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:55:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Just remember the Dog Motto:

If you can't screw it or eat it, piss on it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:56:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Dude,

then call animal control. Tell them where the trap is. The will do the rest.

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:05:57 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
If the Dog Growls at you or your dog draw down and shoot it.

Legally if you are in your own yard and the dog attacks, you have to defend yourself.

You will be charged with Discharging a Firearm within the city limits, but a good Lawyer can take care of that.

Dude, it's a Jack Russel. What kind of psycho tells someone to shoot a dog that weighs like 15 pounds? Call animal control eevery time you see it out. Tell the woman if she cannot control her dog she needs to get rid of it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:09:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Just like some people shouldn't own animals, some shouldn't have access to firearms!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:33:48 PM EDT
[#22]
They are called kick me dogs for a reason.  Your 10x heavier assert your the Alpha and send it running home.

When it challenges you challenge it back.  Use the 3 step rule. If you have to take 2 steps to drop kick it then it got too close.

We have a guy down the street with a nutjob GS named Sadie.  The bitch herds elderly people back into their homes, point blank growling and barking with threats of biting. As far as I know she has yet to bite but it's next time it does it to my grandmother it's getting a ball bat to the head.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:45:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Why don't you go for the owner? You're one bad mo-fo. The owner lets his GSD roam .This is about a Jack Russle Terrier not a GSD. How old are you ?Do your parents know that your on the computer right now?When you spout this crap of yours you loose all credability.You know what "they" say about arguing on the internet.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:58:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:59:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Go rent cool hand luke.

I once got six bouncing balls from the quarter machines at a wallmart and a wrist rocket to get a dog to stay off my property. I m a hell of a shot with one, and the first time I got a good shot at him he had his ass to me, and his head in a trashbag, I let loose with that bouncing ball, and that dog heard the rubber snap and looked rearward real fast out of the bag.... Score! Right on the top of the head... He yelped, and never came near our trash cans again. Smart dog.... smart enough to learn the first time.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:01:48 PM EDT
[#26]
The skunk essence is a good idea, but it might just proove to be retroactive as the dog might get booted out of the house because it stinks.  The pepper spray idea would be a good idea, just remember that the dog came after you and you sprayed it.  Include a bottle of dawn dish soap (it helps with breaking up the oil in the spray).  
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:02:26 PM EDT
[#27]
After reading some of these posts you have to wonder what's in a mans mind . The dog owners are the ones at fault, not the animals.just beacaue it's legal dosn't mean it's ok to kill a dog. I've had a few "free' shots at men but never took them. Seems like people are just looking for a chance to show what a macho guy I am ,I killed a Jack Russell Terrier. It was going to attack me, I had to do it.I think it's chicken shit to not confront the owners first.I guess it only shows what a mans made of to poison,shoot or try to hurt the animals before confronting the human that is really the cause of the problem.a lot of these people have issues they need to address before the even look at a gun ,never mind carry one.If you couldn't take out a dog with your bare hands then shame on you, not the dog.The End.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:19:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:41:16 PM EDT
[#30]
whatever you do do something civil and humane, while the dog might be a pest, it doesn't warrant a slow death penalty or even death.
You also might walk your dog to their yard and teach it to go there. Use your mind to consider things without harming the dog.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:56:33 PM EDT
[#31]
OK I see David has played in this ball game before. Yes the amonia will work . Let's go for a plan "C" and that is to get the offending dog owners email address and  forward this to her and let
her decide what the outcome will be .Put the ball in her court. don't forget, the original poster of this still has to live in his neighborhood no matter what.  Plan D would be take her dog and train it to your liking.  It's obvious she has no interest in training it.  It's just dog training, not astrophysics.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:31:03 AM EDT
[#32]
The movie "Me, Myself, and Irene" comes to mind for some reason...
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:56:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:45:52 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Next time you work on your vehicle, make sure not to leave a drain pan on the ground full of anti-freeze.

Remember, always dispose of it in a responsible manner because it's toxic and will kill whatever drinks it.

What goes around, comes around.

If the dog is a problem, call animal control. If they can't do anything, tell the owner you are going catch it next time it's on your property and bring it to the pound. If she doesn't keep it on her property after that or if it does get loose and she doesn't come after it... SSS. If you're not into that just catch it again and drive a few towns over to the next pound.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:47:17 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Large bar of Laxitive chocolate.... the little fucker will shit itself to death

inside the owners house we hope,

I am making a note of this one.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:45:08 AM EDT
[#36]
I’m not sure you can do anything besides call animal control or the police to file a domestic complaint, cruelty to animals is a felony, its your call.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:50:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Video camera + notify Animal control & let them cite her. Eventually, if she continues to allow the dog to run free, A/C can impound it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:54:22 AM EDT
[#38]
4.) Posting comments in support of illegal activities
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top