User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 9:54:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wow, it seems like a lot of GD has a reading comprehension problem. I never said I was deciding whether or not to ask him to turn it down or not, I was just deciding on the time of day. Not that it really matters, I guess.
View Quote

5:56PM

Tell him to make note of what time it is, do the trigger finger motion, and tell him to keep it down or else.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 9:57:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Retaliate. Play something horrible even louder. Like accordion music.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ANCPtZZmQWA/S-n8uWJt5kI/AAAAAAAAIAI/r86p_ObpCdU/s1600/myronpolka.jpg
Disco polka thread.

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 9:58:59 PM EDT
[#3]
this is how ar15.com True Americans handle neighbor issues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFT5DeOrML0
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 10:00:46 PM EDT
[#4]
If you get up early in the morning, turn up your alarm clock up really loud and set it to go off 10 minutes after you leave for work.  Make sure it's next to their wall.

That works really well when you have an early morning wakeup in a hotel and the assholes in the room next door wanted to party until 1:00am.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 10:13:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Go over right about 4pm when the little shit turns it on.  Don't knock like a pussy.

That, or send your GF over to tell him at 10pm.   Make sure she's got matching underoos on.   She might be gone 2 hours.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 10:33:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
As soon as it bothers you, that's when you knock.
View Quote

And be polite.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 12:05:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Ahhhh yes, apartment life. Got my point across by "tuning" at 3 am. Left a note next morning that read "That was on TWO."
We ended up having a chuckle over it and it ended there.

WMDs

Link Posted: 4/29/2014 1:29:51 AM EDT
[#8]
I think I'd live in my truck before living in an apartment again.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 1:47:48 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Neighbor bumps music from 4pm-10/11pm?  

SIMPLE

Find out when neighbor sleeps and bump your music during those hours.  

early morning works best

View Quote

Good idea.  That way OP can piss off all the other neighbors too.

Link Posted: 4/29/2014 6:27:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Tell him to make note of what time it is, do the trigger finger motion, and tell him to keep it down or else.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow, it seems like a lot of GD has a reading comprehension problem. I never said I was deciding whether or not to ask him to turn it down or not, I was just deciding on the time of day. Not that it really matters, I guess.

I like this response.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 6:28:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Ahhhh yes, apartment life. Got my point across by "tuning" at 3 am. Left a note next morning that read "That was on TWO."
We ended up having a chuckle over it and it ended there.

WMDs
http://www.onstageservices.com/images/uploads/stacks.jpg

View Quote

And this response as well.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 6:45:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Had a new neighbor move into the house next door last month,  Young 20 something, parents purchased house because dad is deploying to Korea and kid is in school at local college. Anyway, the second week kid starts playing music really loud around 8pm... I told the wife, I will give him until 11pm, sure enough music still played at 11pm. So I rang door bell and knocked....rang door bell and knocked........rang door bell and knocked....finally during a pause in the music the heard me. I polite asked them to turn down the music as it was waking up our children.  He apologized and turned it down, nothing more was said. About a week later, the kids father was there working on some things in the house. The father came over and apologized again. I said no problem, understand it is his first time on his own, hence giving him until 11. Father chuckled. I thanked the father for his service and the we compared notes on homes etc...Anyway CSB

Link Posted: 4/29/2014 6:50:10 AM EDT
[#13]
If this house is rockin, don't come a knockin.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 6:53:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Kick down his door...hump his dog into submission...and pee on everything to establish dominance.  THEN, politely ask him to keep the stereo to a reasonable level.

You're welcome!  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top