BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 4:08:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
The absolutly best stuff in the world to use on bees, hornets, wasps, flies and other assorted insects is good old Brake or Carb Cleaner. All you have to do is just get close to them with that stuff, and it will knock them right out of the sky. It absolutly turns them into shriveled up carcases in secs.
I have knocked out nests with it and it really works.
Everything else is just asking for a stinging in my book.
View Quote

I'll vouch for that!  They just bounce on the ground and don't even wiggle!  You gotta be careful about the surrounding area though, plastics might not enjoy it - especially the strongest stuff, 2+2 Gumcutter.
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 4:29:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 5:14:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 5:49:57 PM EDT
[#4]
ROTFLMAO!   22HORNET!   LOL!   I guess it was that now wasn't it?

Never thought of it like that.   Out here the hornets are actually smaller than a bee or a wasp, the bumble bees and the damned taranchula wasps are the largest and I've actually shot AT them with my pellet gun or 22lr. when out shooting in the fields.

The wasps fit just perfectly though.   I'll have to tell my friend that was there about my 22Hornet, lol.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top