Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:51:56 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I found the link to the pink die.

This is exactly why we are losing the war on drugs. These people will do ANYTHING to get high.
We cant ban everything and we cant think of everything they will use.

Some substance must be made legal to satisfy their need. No other way to win

I think it should be legal.  I find tweekers much less offensive to the senses than pot heads. At least tweekers are hard workers and dont smell as bad.

Evidently I don't know who the meth users are, because the ones I see are burned out in a short amount of time. It totally wrecks the body and mind and leaves them non-functional idiots.. fullclip
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:51:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I found the link to the pink die.

This is exactly why we are losing the war on drugs. These people will do ANYTHING to get high.
We cant ban everything and we cant think of everything they will use.

Some substance must be made legal to satisfy their need. No other way to win

I think it should be legal.  I find tweekers much less offensive to the senses than pot heads. At least tweekers are hard workers and dont smell as bad.

Man, you really are messed up.

The odor of burning marijuana gives me an immediate headache and nausia.  The smell of bong water nearly makes me vomit.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:52:42 PM EDT
[#3]
According to someone's statistics, my county is #1 in production NATIONWIDE.

We're number one!
We're number one!
We're number one!

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:54:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Another recent thread
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:54:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top