BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 1:22:52 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Boredom at Sea! Sometimes you just got to break it up and make your own fun

That was pretty tame, if there had been a few Orddies (Red Shirts) in the Video it would have been better. Green Shirts and Brown Shirts by nature are pretty damn tame

Overall it looked like they had a good time, and that's all that matters

Ah, they're all Skittles...
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 8:53:35 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Oh man numa numa Click here

Jesus!  They got ETs doing this?  RADAR ETs no less.
What happened to my beloved rate?

Haha, when were you in?  I can say after I pinned on the atom in early 2001, what I saw after made me sad... then again, I was a comm ET who got sent to a staff command to be a DS, er, IT.  My supervisor was an old DS who gave me his ballcap DS pin when he got out... I got a ton of odd looks from everyone when I wore it on the back of my hat :P  
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 9:20:02 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
My supervisor was an old DS who gave me his ballcap DS pin when he got out... I got a ton of odd looks from everyone when I wore it on the back of my hat :P  

Cool.  I was a DS2 when I got out in `97.

Go Navy!
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 9:23:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
My supervisor was an old DS who gave me his ballcap DS pin when he got out... I got a ton of odd looks from everyone when I wore it on the back of my hat :P  

Cool.  I was a DS2 when I got out in `97.

Go Navy!

When I went to enlist June of 2000, I told the recruiter I wanted to work on computers.  He was like "Well, DSes work on computers but I think they just axed those guys.  Don't know who does it now, but ETs do electronics."

Was good enough for me, I wanted to learn that anyways.  Ended up doing network administration in an IT shop at COMSECONDFLT for the next 5 years.  ET advancement rates sucked (<1%) and ITs who wrote 32s made E-5 all the time... but hey,  I always joked that I was the only person who got fucked by his recruiter and ended up doing what he wanted anyways without having to pull any strings
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 9:40:21 AM EDT
[#5]
That is pretty dam funny.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top