[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/yeah-quick-question.jpg

The passing of gun laws has at no time reduced crime but it will work this time!
Remember this gun grabbing piece of shit?

http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-i-don-t-care-about-crime-i-just-want-to-get-the-guns-howard-metzenbaum-58-97-39.jpg
Metzenbaum was a piece of shit and a traitor to this Country, just like McStain.  Joel Hyatt, Metzenbaum's son in law, I believe, was another piece of shit who tried to get into politics in Ohio, but couldn't get the votes needed to do so.  Then again, we have Sherrod Brown., another asshole.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:05:52 PM EST
[#2]
Quoted:

For the record, I called it weeks ago that NJ was going to out-retard all the retarded states and out retard itself.

The time of being a legal gun owner in NJ is coming to a close. When Murphy wins, everything will be banned.
View Quote
Then you've got a choice to make.

Live there under tyranny, do something about it, I won't specify what, or move.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:19:12 PM EST
[#3]
Quoted:
....and we cannot give Philly away to NJ.  I'd take southern NJ land in exchange for the City of Philadelphia any time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Worst thing about Pennsylvania is that it borders New Jersey.
....and we cannot give Philly away to NJ.  I'd take southern NJ land in exchange for the City of Philadelphia any time.
You guys aren't creative enough.  We need to implode NJ so that the other side of the Commodore Barry Bridge is about 5 miles from the ocean.  Tired of the drive.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:23:19 PM EST
[#4]
Quoted:

Over here it's all bla bla bla prevent burglary etc  

The real reason is to check your home situation and to make sure you're guns cannot be stored in a way that makes them useful for self defence.

Wife/family cant have access and ammo has to be kept in a separate and locked up.

Like I said earlier we have a yearly police visit.

When they find this guy hasnt obayed the storage requirements his license sure will be in trouble

https://static2.nieuws.medialaancdn.be/sites/nieuws.vtm.be/files/styles/vmmaplayer_big/public/article/image/2015/06/schietpartij.jpg?itok=uGNr1zh4
View Quote
Except we have the Fourth Amendment in our Constitution and I will defend those rights.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:32:23 PM EST
[#5]
What traitors, I NJ citizens get their shit together and stop that scum. If not then it seems like game over.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:36:09 PM EST
[#6]
So when they call you up and ask when will someone be home for the inspection you lock up everything.  After they leave you can take it back out again.  Besides, how invasive is the search, do they rummage through your wife's nighties, underwear and sex toys?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:43:25 PM EST
[#7]
Quoted:
What traitors, I NJ citizens get their shit together and stop that scum. If not then it seems like game over.
View Quote
It's game over man,game over.

NJ,as well as NY are done.

Stay and fight?Wasting your time and vote,and your tax money is used to screw you over.

The only thing you can do is leave-take your vote to another state where it can be used..............
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:46:06 PM EST
[#8]
Quoted:
Damn that makes California seem sane.
View Quote
lol, give it time.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:48:54 PM EST
[#9]
Quoted:

lol, give it time.
View Quote

Indeed.  We've been outdone?!!!!  NOT FOR LONG!
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:49:08 PM EST
[#10]
Hmmmm...... I forsee enforcement of NJ state warrants on a case-by-case basis, as I am NOT required to enforce what I know to be an unconstitutional act.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:50:15 PM EST
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:52:42 PM EST
[#12]
Quoted:
NJ2AS

After years of being thwarted by Governor Chris Christie's (R) veto pen, the Democrat-dominated New Jersey Legislature is chomping at the bit over the prospect of Phil Murphy (D) becoming Governor. This includes Senate Majority Leader Loretta Weinberg (D), who already has 20 gun control bills lined up for Murphy to sign if and when he gets elected.

NJ 101.5 recently did an article on Weinberg's endless quest to push smart guns, including how her dream gun was recently defeated by a refrigerator magnet. When asked about future laws governing firearms in NJ if Murphy gets elected, the Democratic leader said:

“I’ve already told Ambassador Murphy — hopefully he will be the governor — I have at least 20 bills ready the day he walks in that have all been vetoed by Gov. Christie,”

Assuming Weinberg means the same bills that were previously vetoed - Murphy will essentially be banning all semi-auto rifles, instituting a magazine capacity limit of 5 rounds, mandating home inspection for gun owners, requiring psychological evaluations to own a gun (you have to pay for that by the way), and probably much more we don't know about, if elected.

Unfortunately, at least for law-abiding gun owners, Christie isn't going to be around forever to veto the endless stream of nonsense coming out of Trenton.

If you'd like to be a part of stopping the madness of NJ's gun control laws, join NJ2AS or become a Frontline donor. Remember, everyone who joins NJ2AS or donates $10 or more this month will automatically be entered into our August Giveaway. There's no cavalry on the horizon, it's just us, so join today and help make a difference in this state.
View Quote

It's "CHAMPING" not "Chomping"  FFS.....editors can't proofread for shit.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:55:36 PM EST
[#13]
At least you have to admire their efficiency.  Because they'll do it.  They'll get their shit done.

We have all 4 branches of the federal govt right now and haven't done shit.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:58:31 PM EST
[#14]
Shit, those are absolute bullshit and quite terrifying to think about...
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:02:24 PM EST
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:03:48 PM EST
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:13:03 PM EST
[#17]
Quoted:
So when they call you up and ask when will someone be home for the inspection you lock up everything.  After they leave you can take it back out again.  Besides, how invasive is the search, do they rummage through your wife's nighties, underwear and sex toys?
View Quote
This is not an acceptable mentality toward having several of your constitutionally protected rights stomped on
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:14:10 PM EST
[#18]
Quoted:
SCOTUS won't touch shit.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:19:44 PM EST
[#19]
Quoted:
Worst thing about Pennsylvania is that it borders New Jersey.
View Quote
I can actually smell it from my house.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:34:05 PM EST
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For the record, I called it weeks ago that NJ was going to out-retard all the retarded states and out retard itself.

The time of being a legal gun owner in NJ is coming to a close. When Murphy wins, everything will be banned.

I tried to move out of this shithole in April. Bought a house in Tennessee and my company fucked me on a job position they offered me and then rescinded a few weeks before I was to close. I had to back out. Now I'm stuck here for the next five years at least.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:40:01 PM EST
[#21]
Quoted:
Where is that thread about "Which state will be next to pass an 'assault weapon' ban?"  I think we have a winner here.
View Quote
https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2022950_.html
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:43:03 PM EST
[#22]
Scumbag FSA voting democrat/ Communist

It may be time to get out.....Can I come to PA?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:47:28 PM EST
[#23]
Quoted:

lol, give it time.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:48:32 PM EST
[#24]
Quoted:
Yep.

And they can kiss my ass on all of that stuff......but home inspections?  Yeah, no.  That's a "will not comply" situation.
View Quote
unannounced home inspections in the middle of the night...

KGB stuff
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:51:38 PM EST
[#25]
Quoted:
Holy shit mandating home inspection of gun owners.
View Quote
How is that even constitutional?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:04:40 PM EST
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
What difference, at this point, does it make?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:08:40 PM EST
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
That's raciss!
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:21:38 PM EST
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's NJ, the US Constitution does not exist here.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:23:16 PM EST
[#29]
Quoted:

Welcome to my world -> Yearly home inpections
View Quote
What do they inspect ?

And fuck that

ETA : Answered
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:35:06 PM EST
[#30]
Quoted:
What do they inspect ?

And fuck that
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Welcome to my world -> Yearly home inpections
What do they inspect ?

And fuck that
The inspect that your guns are stored in way that:

-You are the only one with access.
-Ammo not with firearms.
-that they cant realisicly be accesed in any kind of emergency.

Dutch shooters have been brainwashed appauld such things as it keeps out undisireble elements that would want guns for lawfull selfdefence.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:49:50 PM EST
[#31]
Good old Loretta " confiscate confiscate confiscate" windbag is at it again.  She needs to be voted out at the earliest possible convenience.

How is half of that shit even close to constitutional?  I see violations of the 2nd, 4th, and possibly 5th amendment.  She should be removed from office for just presenting those bills to be voted on, along with anyone who voted for them.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:58:23 PM EST
[#32]
Quoted:
Good old Loretta " confiscate confiscate confiscate" windbag is at it again.  She needs to be voted out at the earliest possible convenience.

How is half of that shit even close to constitutional?  I see violations of the 2nd, 4th, and possibly 5th amendment.  She should be removed from office for just presenting those bills to be voted on, along with anyone who voted for them.
View Quote
You're from NJ, I assume that was a rhetorical question?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:12:44 PM EST
[#33]
Quoted:
We need to sort SCOTUS, then take these idiots to the wood shed!!

Wont Ginsburg just croak already?!?!?
View Quote

Sure....get caught with a pistol driving through NJ and see if the FOPA will keep you out of jail...they have no regard for Federal law....
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:22:48 PM EST
[#34]
Champing is appropriate here.  Unless they are literally chewing on these bills, chomping is still incorrect - regardless of its nearly household usage.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 6:15:55 PM EST
[#35]
nj..always trying to make a shithole more smelly and disgusting
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 6:42:18 PM EST
[#36]
NJ lost any pretense at legitimacy in 1995. Florio was defeated (Proud owner of the NJ AWB, still in effect) and a veto proof majority of Republicans with a mandate of repealing the AWB and his taxes.

Guess what? none of it was done. It was at this point that I lost faith in the political party system.

It echoes what is currently the politics of the nation. Sad, but GOPe's gonna GOPe. They have never done otherwise.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:41:21 AM EST
[#37]
Quoted:

The inspect that your guns are stored in way that:

-You are the only one with access.
-Ammo not with firearms.
-that they cant realisicly be accesed in any kind of emergency.

Dutch shooters have been brainwashed appauld such things as it keeps out undisireble elements that would want guns for lawfull selfdefence.
View Quote
How do they know that your wife and other young adults in your house can or can not access the guns?
Can mags be loaded?  What about speed loaders for revolvers?  How far away does the ammo have to be from the guns?
Can you use quick access safes (bio-metric locks)?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:44:53 AM EST
[#38]
Really? Boy, this is really surprising to me....In other news, water is fucking wet....
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:45:32 AM EST
[#39]
Quoted:
Voodoo3dfx has been saying that for over a year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ya, not very impressive. It's like predicting there's going to be another Muslim terror attack....
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:55:46 AM EST
[#40]
Quoted:
Scumbag FSA voting democrat/ Communist

It may be time to get out.....Can I come to PA?
View Quote
message me your application. of course you can always move topa/nj (philly) if you vote republican but my area will require vetting bigly
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:17:24 AM EST
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
They will want to see every gun that is listed on your "Permit" and those that were purchased with a 4473. They also want them locked up in an approved safe separate from magazines and ammunition. If they get their way, like in NY, you will have to register certain weapons. If you fail to register them, you are now a felon and all weapons will be confiscated when they start enforcing the "laws"  or you get in a fight with a neighbor, house fire, etc...
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:18:48 AM EST
[#42]
Time for gun owners to vote with their feet, fuck that place...
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:22:34 AM EST
[#43]
Quoted:
We know Murph, my buddy thinks he's too pro-LEO to not have a police carve out. I say if he's scumbag enough to fuck over everyone he'll fuck you ant way he chooses.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We know Murph, my buddy thinks he's too pro-LEO to not have a police carve out. I say if he's scumbag enough to fuck over everyone he'll fuck you ant way he chooses.
It doesn't matter if police are exempted or not.  "Who's going to make an arrest?"  
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:23:35 AM EST
[#44]
Quoted:
Time for gun owners to vote with their feet, fuck that place...
View Quote
So it spreads?

No thanks.

Gun Owner does not automatically equal Constitutionalist
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:24:44 AM EST
[#45]
Cool, are they going to require exams for voting too?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:25:32 AM EST
[#46]
Quoted:
The reality is: All the new Dem politicians they love on the national level? Come from these ban state coastal hell-holes.
Clinton, Kamala, you name it - all coastal dumbshits.

This is why we have to fight the bans at the source.
They take their genius blue-state ideas national the first chance they get
View Quote
It'll either be a civil war; or small but annoying (to .gov) pockets of resistance across the US if it comes to that.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:25:38 AM EST
[#47]
Too bad I lost all mine in the tragic boating accident.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:29:15 AM EST
[#48]
Quoted:

How do they know that your wife and other young adults in your house can or can not access the guns?
Can mags be loaded?  What about speed loaders for revolvers?  How far away does the ammo have to be from the guns?
Can you use quick access safes (bio-metric locks)?
View Quote
They cant really know if you OPSEC correctly. But if you/wife/kid blab your mouth you quisling neighbor will turn you in like his grandfather did with the Jews.

Remember they don't have to prove say your wife had access just the tip is enough to take your license away (if they catch you red handed it's felonies for all).

Ammo had to be locked up separately at all times. You could store a mag or speed loader but you will be always worried that police/medics/fire will enter your home while you are out at the mall etc.

Dunno about the quick access but your safe needs to be inspected in place BEFORE you get you first gun. Quick access features might raise some questions.

To be sure you guys need to fight this stuff because it's a evil system that makes use of the law abiding instincts of the gun owner
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:35:35 AM EST
[#49]
The answer is to relocate to PA and drive a bit further to work; but oh, the unspeakable horror of that.

Looks like that fat fuck will be missed after all.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:33:02 AM EST
[#50]
Quoted:
You could store a mag or speed loader but you will be always worried that police/medics/fire will enter your home while you are out at the mall etc.
View Quote
Surely you don't mean the cops can enter your home while you're away without consent or a warrant, how does that work?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top