Quoted:

He meant in Earth orbit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
as was said above, we track everything 3 " in diameter and greater. If it was something mysterious the feed would have been cut before it came into view, not after.

You assume we can track a craft from another galaxy yet our technology can't get us past Mars in a timely manner.

He meant in Earth orbit.

Yes I know.

I'm saying our future overlords have stealth technology better than we have.

They can travel farther than we can imagine, yet we expect our technology to detect their vessels?

We are like Afghanistan in technology compared to their technology being like the US, and they just flew a stealth ship pass our front lawn.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:27:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:30:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I think he meant, "If it is capable of intergalactic flight, why would you assume we could track it?"

If it can travel that sort of distance, there's every possibility is can mask itself from electronic detection.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
as was said above, we track everything 3 " in diameter and greater. If it was something mysterious the feed would have been cut before it came into view, not after.

You assume we can track a craft from another galaxy yet our technology can't get us past Mars in a timely manner.

He meant in Earth orbit.

I think he meant, "If it is capable of intergalactic flight, why would you assume we could track it?"

If it can travel that sort of distance, there's every possibility is can mask itself from electronic detection.

I guess both are good points.

Why did it not hide from visual detection?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:36:17 AM EDT
[#5]
I hope it sends down hot alien chicks, I'll give them all the babies they want.  I'll be Genghis Khan 2.0.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:47:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If they have the technology to reach us then they've got the technology to vaporize the planet. What are they waiting for? Do we entertain them or something? Seriously, we offer nothing and we've run our course.
View Quote

They are just waiting for the next season of GoT, as soon as that show goes off the air we are foooooked.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:24:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

You have a lot of faith.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:25:54 AM EDT
[#8]
choke your self.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:29:10 AM EDT
[#9]
That AF drone satellite napping again?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top