Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 6:47:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Cute pup.  I love mastiffs.  The bullmastiff we have is our 3rd.

That pup will do A LOT of growing over the next two years.  Invest in a good pooper scooper.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 6:56:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Good looking pup.

And when you walk him he will be Soap on a rope.

That is fuckin awesome right there!

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 6:58:18 PM EDT
[#3]
chihuahua will soon be the mastiff's bitch.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 7:35:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Since I am on my phone here is a link to the album I will upload new pictures to.

http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/blunyou/Soap%20-%20My%20new%20Mastiff/
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 7:50:39 PM EDT
[#5]
We have two, and we love them to death. Make sure you discipline him by the book when he is little. Our female will ate a couch, because she wasn't getting enough attention, so she opted for some negative attention. Also unless you plan on letting him on the furniture, keep him off now, otherwise he'll sneak on everytime your back is turned.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 8:04:03 PM EDT
[#6]
His biggest issue is biting when playing and barking at us when we don't pay attntion to him or th other dog is closer to us then he is.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 8:42:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Compare this picture to the other with him on her lap.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 8:57:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 9:02:27 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 9:24:07 PM EDT
[#10]
This is how I cured our female nipping when she was little. She would nip, I would say "ouch", pause, swat her on the nose. It didn't take long for her to stop. Even now that she is full grown, if I say ouch, she will apologize quickly and make up as fast as she can.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 9:28:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your belly
+ Your wife
-–––––––––––
http://i50.tinypic.com/2n8cso8.jpg        

I'm that guy that walks into a restaurant with her and everyone wonders a couple things....."He is either hung or loaded." But actually I was in good shape when she fell for me....her cooking got me fat.

I do realize that me being with her is kind of like dividing by zero, googling google, or putting a plane on a treadmill.

You sir, win
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 9:41:27 PM EDT
[#12]
He enjoys his pillow.

I'll try that ouch idea. Right now it is just a swat on the nose.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top