Big W in used motor oil on the lawn.

post her address and we will all send her shit non stop
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:08:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Use round up to spray a message into her front lawn: be creative

Used oil would work better.

Lighter fluid or Charcoal starter is easier to carry and easier to clean up.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:09:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Complain to the ACLU that you are a poor, single parent, minority, bla, bla bla. Just leave out that it was a Bush sign. Tell them the association is trying to make you flee for your life. Or fuck her shit up. Wal-mart spray paint is cheap. Turn her car into a mobile Bush 2004 billboard.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:13:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:14:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd grab the pieces of the sign and go to her front door and ask her her why the fuck she thinks she can do that with no consequences. ALL LIBERALS ARE SPINELESS COWARDS. She will buckle under your gall for ever saying something. I mean, "The nerve of you!"
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:15:49 PM EDT
[#6]
pour grass killer in her yard at night
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:15:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Step 1: Borrow or purchase a nondescript white van.

Step 2: Modify nondescript white van with antennas, various hatches/bumps on the roof, and a made up business sign on the side. (Frank's Flowers, XYZ Siding, etc. . .)

Step 3: Inform he that you know it was her, and that as soon as you have 'proof', she will suffer the concequences.  Also tell her you have informed 'the proper authorities'.  

Step 4: Park the nondescript white van accross the street from her a day later.  Do it early in the am, so that no one sees you do it.  Every couple of days remove the van and change the sign, then return it the next day.  

Step 5:  Try and keep a straight face.   And if questioned, Deny, Deny, Deny.

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:16:42 PM EDT
[#8]
steyr, she is the homeowners association. She is the president or so he said. The members (homeowners) elect the president of the ass. so there is really no one to complain to until the next homeowners meeting. But that is what you meant, right? (im tired)
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:19:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:22:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Just call the Cops
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:22:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Set a new sign, catch her on video tape removing / destroying it, try to use it to get her sacked from the homeowners' association, then be stunned when you find your association rules forbid ANY signs in the yards, windows, the roof, or any flag-flying.

You're fucked. Make it personal. Confront her. Tell her your sign was stolen, demand her to take action against a resident vandal. And when she declines, tell her you are bringing the issue up at the next association meeting. Then tell her you find its remains in her trash, and you believe it was her nasty ass that did it.

And next time - sign the back of your sign, so something to mark it as your property, to establish it as such the NEXT time it ends up in the trash.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:24:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Geez; just grow a pair and confront her.

Lumpy is right. Its petty bullshit and unfortunately she's a neighbor.  Call the cops now and you better be watching your back until either you or her leave the neighborhood.  Talk about shitting where you live...

Probably the last thing she's expecting is for you to march over there and tell her how goddamned stupid, childish, immoral, and illegal it was of her.  Take the high road and take her off guard.

(Though I gotta admit, I do like Taxman's motor oil idea.)

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:24:25 PM EDT
[#13]
heres an idea... pull it out of the trash, get a new one and put them BOTH up for everyone to see.

I had my Bush/Cheney yard sign vandalized at night, it only further illustrates my point and hardens my resolve. No sense stooping to their level. We are better than that.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:25:59 PM EDT
[#14]
I have chosen the high road. I just taped the sign back together and stuck it in the ground right on the edge of my property faceing her driveway. I think it is a suttle fu*k you that she will notice in the morning before I have the chance to confront her with it.

I also plan to mention it to every neighbor I see wich is sad as I have always had a good relationship hith her.

My neighborhood is plastered with Bush signs and mine is the only one that has gotten messed with.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:26:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Dude, just get even. For like $15 you can buy a "dead ringer" that makes her phone not work. Or a wrong number generator so her phone only dials the right number every fifth time. Send me her address and I'll bill her for goods she never purchased from me "by mistake". Including threats that it will be reported on her credit if she doesn't contact me immediately to make payments or dispute the debt. After she's good and worked up, I'll start signing the letters G. W. Bush. Or, if she's super frightened of the bad credit or tired of the annoyance I'll tell her we can sweep it under the rug if she donates $20 to the republican party.

Fill out those little cards for a "free vacation" with her name and address so she gets endlessly telemarketed. Every time you get an email about refinancing or anything soliciting a sale give her number and address. "Open a business" and take out an add in the local phonebook. Here's her 800 times a day

Her: "Hello?"

Caller: "Is this Bushes Chinese take out?"

Do SOMETHING or every con on the cell block is gonna think they can punk you for dessert and take your sneakers! You wanna wear kool-aid for lipstick?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:26:43 PM EDT
[#16]
The first Bush/Cheny sign I put out lasted two days.

The optimist in me hopes that a fellow local conservative wanted/needed it more than me.  No problemo!

But, the pessimist in me knows that some smelly, panty-waste, liberal, dyke-bitch drove up in her VW Beetle/Jetta/Golf (thats what they all seem to drive here) covered with Kerry and Dean stickers late one night, and stole MY fucking sign to take back to Woodstock and burn at the local gay-albnian-lesbian-wiccan festival.

Fuck-em, I had a spare sign in the garage and it has been out there a week now unmolested.

I like the pooper-pics idea too.  As a political de-programming aid, make sure you "do her" wearing a John Kerry halloween mask.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:27:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Does she have a pet?
How dirty do you want to get in revenge?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:27:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Have a male friend dressed up in suit and tie, wearing reflecting sunglasses and a curly wired earbud  ring her doorbell, ask her name and leave in a grey Crown Vic or white Suburban driven by another friend.

CW
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:27:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Is she hot?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:37:05 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Does she have a pet?
How dirty do you want to get in revenge?

Don't take it out on the innocents.

I too am on the side of not taking this to the cops.  Confront her.  Let her know that what she did was not only illegal but immoral.  Ask her how she would have felt if someone took a sign off her lawn.  Tell her you are very dissapointed that she would do such a thing and to have such a neighbor.  And then walk away.  The feelings bullshit is all they understand and it will hit a lot harder than any of the other actions you may take.  "Revenge" type actions will only solidify her thoughts that she did the right thing.  Just make her "feel" bad about what she did by calling her on it and telling her you find actions like that very dissapointing, unneighborly, and unchristian if that applies.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:40:40 PM EDT
[#21]

Is she hot?

No
She is a middle aged single woman who's third husband just left her for a 25 year old girl.

I bet she blames Bush for that too.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:42:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Confront her, Make your own sign and bigger that your first sign saying that she stole your first sign.  Also a comment that this kind of  social discourse and progressive political practice is why you are voting Republican.

Also tell her that if anything happens to this one she is going to be brought up on criminal charges, and that you have been advised that you could sue the HOA over her actions.  Also let the other HOA Officers know that they could be personally liable for illegal HOA Board actions, and that insurance wpn't cover illegal activities.  It's pretty much all BS but they are going to have to take the time to find out for sure.  And guess who is going to get blamed for the hassle?? Not YOU
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:43:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Bring it up in the next homeowner's association meeting. A homeowner's association fight is worse than hard time at Leavenworth, mostly because the people involved are a lot meaner and more vindictive.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:45:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Or you can get out your christmas lights and put a big, blinking "W" in lights in your front window. The one that faces her.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:51:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Throw some cock in her.

I bet she would love it. Go over to her house and tell her all about it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:53:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Find her phone number, post a few ads in the local, sell stuff paper.

List her car for sale really cheap, also list some cheap power tools.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:57:04 PM EDT
[#27]
The sign is taped back together and back out for all to see. Tommorrow there will be a new sign in the lawn and several in my front windows. Lets see the bitch break my windows to remove the signs.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:59:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Early in the morning, empty her garbage can. Fill it with water. Lean it up against her front door before she goes to work. Oh wait a minute, she's a dimocrat. Does she work?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:00:01 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm telling you, she just needs a man to give it to her good, she would be all over you, go for it dude.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:01:06 PM EDT
[#30]
I still vote revenge dude. But it's got to be the kind of revenge where she doesn't know who is doing it or why it is happening. It has to be consistant and unrelenting. Just a little something that could go wrong anyway, but precisely every four days until you tire of it. Don't be her bitch dude, she KNOWS she tore up your sign, and she doesn't care if you know. Don't be a pussy, serve up some ice cold revenge!
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:03:22 PM EDT
[#31]
tactical nuke
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:05:38 PM EDT
[#32]

I'm telling you, she just needs a man to give it to her good, she would be all over you, go for it dude.

I only sleep with Republicans (my wife) and besides a Democrat might serve you with a lawsuit on the grounds of pain and suffering if she is not pleased with your performance.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:09:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Put a small green retangular sign that says FRONT TOWARD ENEMY in her yard next time. You know it aint over yet.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:12:24 PM EDT
[#34]

she KNOWS she tore up your sign, and she doesn't care if you know.

Of course she cares if I know or she wouldn't have done it when I was away and then hid the evidence. People like that don't have the conviction to publicly support their beliefs. Thats probably why she doesn't have a sign for her candidate in the yard.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:20:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Maybe someone else tore it up and left it in your yard, and her being a good neighbor, cleaned it up for you.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:28:55 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Maybe someone else tore it up and left it in your yard, and her being a good neighbor, cleaned it up for you.

You know, I almost posted the exact same thing actually. You DID say you got along well with her. She IS the homeowners ass. president. Could be the case.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:32:11 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
call the police, right now while it's still in her trash can. vandalism, tresspassing, etc.. etc...

Theft
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:32:50 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
tactical nuke

I'll second that....

Really, one should use *fertilizer* on the grass in the pattern of "W".  A lot of Fertilizer & water it in.  Why?  It will kill the grass at first, then later on, the left over nitrogetn will make the grass grow faster there..... so the "W" stands out more....
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:41:13 PM EDT
[#39]

You know, I almost posted the exact same thing actually. You DID say you got along well with her. She IS the homeowners ass. president. Could be the case.

That is possible but if you could have seen the way I found it in her trash can you wouldn't think so. All of the pieces were in a nice uniform stack. Torn, then stacked, then torn, then stacked....... You get the idea. It didn't look like she picked up a bunch of debris off my lawn. I don't think she would have taken the metal frame out of the ground too if that was the case.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:43:07 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I have chosen the high road. I just taped the sign back together and stuck it in the ground right on the edge of my property faceing her driveway. I think it is a suttle fu*k you that she will notice in the morning before I have the chance to confront her with it.

I also plan to mention it to every neighbor I see wich is sad as I have always had a good relationship hith her.

My neighborhood is plastered with Bush signs and mine is the only one that has gotten messed with.

Congrats, you just trespassed onto her property and stole her garbage.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:53:20 PM EDT
[#41]
I think I'd sneak over on garbage night next week and empty the can all over her front yard.  

That kinda irks me, I wouldn't be going around stealing sKerry signs from someone's lawn, somehow I doubt most conservatives would either...
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:54:36 PM EDT
[#42]

Ya know, .... I hate to be a "party pooper" here, but you don't have any real proof that she stole your sign.

In my younger, (more foolish) days when I would commit odd shenanigans I would dump the evidence in the nearest garbage can.

How do you know that someone else didn't do this and just dump it in her can?  

Believe me, people who cross me will pay. But I like to be sure I am paying back the right person. I like to be able to sleep at night.

(and look at myself in the mirror)

So first, .... be SURE she is the right target, and then proceed to FUCK HER UP!    

Zen

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"  

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:39:04 AM EDT
[#43]
i would make a big sign with an arrow pointing to her house on it that read 'my next door neighbor stole my bush sign and threw it in her garbage'.   maybe take a picture of it in her can and put it on the sign.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:48:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Myth Unit - Petsuchos

Described by many as "giant crocodiles with laser beams strapped to their heads" these slow moving units have an extremely powerful and accurate long ranged attack. They have a lot of hit points and pierce armour, making them very useful against ranged units, if less so against melee units.

Try this.  If it doesn't work, get more signs.  

Colt_SBR  
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:51:54 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Find her phone number, post a few ads in the local, sell stuff paper.

List her car for sale really cheap, also list some cheap power tools.

Even better:  List her house as a Garage sale on Nov.3.  People will be showing up for hours and hours on end, from 6am till dusk.  And hopefully, she will have a hangover after the election, no matter how it goes.

Bwwaahahahahahahhahahaha!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:52:33 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Congrats, you just trespassed onto her property and stole her garbage.

No, he took back what was his.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:19:42 AM EDT
[#47]
BUST HER SORRY ASS!

Seriously, call the cops. These libs don't understand anything else. If you let her get away with it, she will continue down the road of criminal activity. Next, she will key your car, etc.

Besides, being on the losing side AND having a record would really suck. Do it for guys like me.

See my post:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=285757
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:39:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Find some "Prussian Blue" (oil based non drying marking paste) place a light coat on the edges where she will get it on her hands when she pulls out the sign.  By the time she sees it on her hands, it will be all over anything that she has touched.  Any clothing is ruined, if she scratches her nose it will transfer.  A strong solvent is required to remove it from your skin.  

Available from McMaster Carr p/n 6165K11 or any industrial tool shop.  Art supply shops may have something similar, but make certain that it is oil based.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:54:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:55:38 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Why don’t we work up a number 6 on ‘em?  You know, that’s where we go a-ridin' into town, a whampin' and whompin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women folks, of course. Then we rape the shit out of them at the Number 6 Dance later on.

Sounds good, you driving?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top