Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:48:38 PM EDT
[#1]
It's good this beta male has his alpha wife around to keep him safe.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:51:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He's probably afraid she'll use it on him.
View Quote

This was my first thought. Sometimes men "know" their wives better than we do.

Who knows, maybe she regularly drinks a bottle of wine at home and fly's off in a fit of rage.

Then again, maybe her husband is a bitch. None of us knows.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:52:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I wear skinny jeans and hipster clothes yet own nfa items, concealed carry, and evil black rifles.

Clothes don't make the man, attitude does
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I wear skinny jeans and hipster clothes yet own nfa items, concealed carry, and evil black rifles.

Ok.. But Stop wearing those faggot clothes though
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:54:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Coming out thread??
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:57:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The ferminists campaigned for decades to get the kind of men they claimed they wanted, and now our nation is full of sunken-chested vaginas sporting tight jeans, Tom's shoes and beards, who can't cut food with a knife or change a fucking tire by themselves.

It's fucking disgusting.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:08:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Is she married to pajama boy?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:09:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Bill Burr

" WHATTA FAGGGGGGG"
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:11:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
A friend (more of an acquaintance) of my wife's is this way. Shes a moderate liberal but wants a gun for home protection. They have 2 young kids (we have 1) and they have discussed safe storage, but the woman's husband is a RABID anti-gunner who says ITS TOO DANGEROUS. I tried to talk to him about it one day and he started running his mouth about being 87x more likely to kill your wife than an invader, yadda yadda. I tried to explain the flaws in that study but all I heard was some BS about the NRA is the devil, or something.

Fuck em.
View Quote

he is projecting his possible behavior.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:12:39 PM EDT
[#9]
He likes to play the skin flute I bet that the fucker drives also with both hands on the wheel
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:12:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
In the late '90s we went to a baby shower for an old friend of my wife.

My wife's friend was Mexican American, her brothers probably involved in gangs. Her husband was also Mexican American but seemed to be antigun. He wasn't a wimp; several years later he knocked out one of his brother in laws with a punch. His wife later broke up with him because he was verbally abusive.

There are men who are not wimps who are antigun. That's one example.
View Quote

no, those dudes probably have a criminal history..
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:13:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

She has a wife
View Quote
yep.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:14:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Good lord.  Is that what hipsters turn into when they get AIDS?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:15:49 PM EDT
[#13]
I've been to MS, have relatives there, and you definitely need a gun.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:16:32 PM EDT
[#14]

Dude has a MAC-10 in the case
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:17:05 PM EDT
[#15]
lol
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:21:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If you're husband is against guns, you have a wife.
View Quote

came to post.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:25:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
She has a wife
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:25:11 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Actually it's a custom vape kit.
oh and OP you friends marriage won't last long.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:25:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
A friend (more of an acquaintance) of my wife's is this way. Shes a moderate liberal but wants a gun for home protection. They have 2 young kids (we have 1) and they have discussed safe storage, but the woman's husband is a RABID anti-gunner who says ITS TOO DANGEROUS. I tried to talk to him about it one day and he started running his mouth about being 87x more likely to kill your wife than an invader, yadda yadda. I tried to explain the flaws in that study but all I heard was some BS about the NRA is the devil, or something.

Fuck em.
View Quote

He said a mouthful alright. He's afraid he would use it to kill his wife. I've met people that shouldn't own guns and they don't. Reason for that is they don't trust themselves not to kill someone with it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:28:38 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

We have a female rep (no pics and you don't want them anyway) that comes into our store that has been saying for over a year that she wants to get a gun.  She came in today and I asked her if she had gotten a gun yet and she said her husband is against having a gun in the house.  WTF?

When a man in MS (I don't care if he is from here or not) is against having a gun in the house, shit is getting bad.
View Quote
Her husband is a pussy

She should eject now, no man like that should be allowed to reproduce.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:31:27 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
It is my view that many anti-gun men are anti-gun for some social reason (in my experience usually they come from an anti-gun family), and then they rationalize how not having a gun is actually better. This can lead to them being even more vocal as antis. Because at some level they resent not being able to own guns.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Good friend of mine served in the Army for years. Got out, loved guns. His wife wouldn't let him have one. He whined and complained about it for years.. and now posts anti-gun shit on facebook constantly. I've called him out on it, and he trots out this bullshit about how a real man uses a knife (or other melee weaponry) to protect his family, and that he can beat anyone with a gun with his knife/tomahawk/baseball bat/ect.

It is my view that many anti-gun men are anti-gun for some social reason (in my experience usually they come from an anti-gun family), and then they rationalize how not having a gun is actually better. This can lead to them being even more vocal as antis. Because at some level they resent not being able to own guns.

So they raised a bunch of pussies.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:39:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

God, when I read that a picture of the 2 gay assassins from Archer popped into my head.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:43:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
We have a female rep (no pics and you don't want them anyway) that comes into our store that has been saying for over a year that she wants to get a gun.  She came in today and I asked her if she had gotten a gun yet and she said her husband is against having a gun in the house.  WTF?

When a man in MS (I don't care if he is from here or not) is against having a gun in the house, shit is getting bad.
View Quote

I wonder if her husband is the retarded asshole my management hired and won't fire, 'cause feelings and shit.

I don't figure that there could be two like him in Mississippi
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top