Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:17:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I think the Big Brown truck lost your parcel, and they are stalling for time trying to look for it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:22:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

"brilliant"

my tracking from ups  since the 9th

Billing Information Received

Shipped to: LEXINGTON, KY, US
Shipped or Billed on: 03/09/2006

Tracking Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Service Type: GROUND
Weight: 16.00 Lbs
Note: UPS has received shipper's billing information electronically. Billing information received does not indicate shipment pickup or drop-off. Please contact the shipper for more details.

This usually means that the shipper packaged up the product the night before or after their pickup on the 9th and uploaded the information to UPS (often shipping notifcation emails are sent at the same time the info is sent to UPS).  So that means shipping info will not update past billing info recieved until sometime after the driver not only picks up the package the next day during his pickup (which is often at the end of the day) but after he delivers it from his truck to his distribution center and it is scanned there.

ALWAYS used to have customers call to complain that their package wasn't moving on UPS.com an hour after the info was uploaded.  I just told them it was sitting on my dock waiting for pickup tomorrow...which was usually the truth anyway.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:44:32 PM EDT
[#3]
thnanks for the info mauser101
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:33:57 PM EDT
[#4]
UPDATE  I GOT IT
Roomate and I were out walking and when we got back(8:15 pm), there was a UPS truck pulling out of the parking lot.  I chased him down.  Open carrying a Kimber. And sure enough he had it.  He had just been to my place and left a note.  I signed for it and got it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:36:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
UPDATE  I GOT IT
Roomate and I were out walking and when we got back(8:15 pm), there was a UPS truck pulling out of the parking lot.  I chased him down.  Open carrying a Kimber. And sure enough he had it.  He had just been to my place and left a note.  I signed for it and got it.

Finally. At least it showed up. Did the box look like it had been air dropped without a parachute?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:39:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
UPDATE  I GOT IT

Finally. At least it showed up. Did the box look like it had been air dropped without a parachute?

It has the correct address TWICE on it.  Nowhere is there Woodbridge VA on it.  There is some pen writing on it that looks like UPS return codes.  The box had obviosly been opened and taped back up.  but the EoTech is fine.  So I am happy.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:39:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Pics.

Blurry pic.  Black thing in viewing window is the strap drooping down.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top