BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:37:00 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I've nailed a few dates in my car.    Reclining bucket seat are a wonderful thing.

I wish I had the luxury of reclining seats.......

I drove a beat to shit f100 truck from high school and on to college..... let me tell you one thing, Bench Seats Sucks.....

Just tuck the seatbelt buckles down in between the seat and the back and it is almost like a twin size bed Keep a sleeping bag behind the seat or in the toolbox, they don't call it the BED of the truck for nothing
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:38:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hell, i lost my virgininty like that, and i bet a LOT of other guys (and girls) did too!

Pressed up against the windshield with some guy pounding you from behind?

ETA:

Holy shit!

Can't - Stop - Laughing

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:42:24 PM EDT
[#3]
So....Snake River, huh?  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:50:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Having sex in public places was some of the best sex I have ever had.

I don't think it mattered to me one way or the other but she was way more motivated by the idea of getting caught so the "payoff" was hella worth it for me.

If it weren't for meddling kids and old frugal fucks Im sure more people would make a habit of it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:10:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe they live in their VAN car down by the river
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:13:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hell, i lost my virgininty like that, and i bet a LOT of other guys (and girls) did too!

Beat me to it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:17:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Whew! I read it "My Son Caught Couple-Humping..." as in your son and a girl and more couples. You dodged one on that.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:18:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Man this thread reminds me of a creepy little janitor/maintenance man we nicknamed "Big Daddy" that adopted our office when I worked for Sverdrup Engineering.  Our office was in a strip mall right next to a country bar.

He would come in early and clean the parking lot and about once a week would find a pair of girls panties in the parking lot which he would proudly show us when we came in at 0700.  The bar was notorius for the type of clientele that would go out into the parking lot for quickies.  What was creepy about him was how excited he was to show us his "finds" and we used to joke about the size of his collection in the janitors closet.

He reminded me of the guy on the Lord of the Rings that used to always go around and say "precious."

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:22:20 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Man this thread reminds me of a creepy little janitor/maintenance man we nicknamed "Big Daddy" that adopted our office when I worked for Sverdrup Engineering.  Our office was in a strip mall right next to a country bar.

He would come in early and clean the parking lot and about once a week would find a pair of girls panties in the parking lot which he would proudly show us when we came in at 0700.  The bar was notorius for the type of clientele that would go out into the parking lot for quickies.  What was creepy about him was how excited he was to show us his "finds" and we used to joke about the size of his collection in the janitors closet.

He reminded me of the guy on the Lord of the Rings that used to always go around and say "precious."

Please tell me he was finding/collecting panties and not rubbers.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:28:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please tell me he was finding/collecting panties and not rubbers.

He used to bitch about all the rubbers he would find but we never saw him with any.......just the womens panties.  But........none of us wanted to see the inside of his janitors closet.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:29:50 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Why do some people do this kind of thing in public?

Because they aren't Mormon...
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:30:30 PM EDT
[#12]
OK I can't believe no one has asked yet......

did he get any GOOD photos?............
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:47:53 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Im laughing so hard Im having a couch attack.

What the hell is a couch attack?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:29:05 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chris
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:45:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Whew, glad you didn't say " in a movie theater in Plano". I was starting to sweat it when that kid wouldn't go away.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:47:58 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:50:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Who the hell says humping anymore.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:52:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:53:24 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:59:25 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SIGLINE!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:26:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Dude, Motown_Steve essentially gave N_T the online equivelant of a BITCH SLAP across the face.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:43:49 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
This thread is worthless with out pictures!

+1
I was gonna say video but whatever works....
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:19:17 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
My son was riding his bike down by the Snake River and caught a couple in a small car humping.  He said the gal was pushed up against the window and her male friend was pounding her from behind.  

Why do some people do this kind of thing in public?

Might want to talk to usp45c about this one....
"I was in my car down by the rivrer gettin it on, and some kid was staring in the window"
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:21:05 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Who the hell says humping anymore.  

Apparently people in Idaho
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:23:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:39:46 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

SIGLINE!!!!!!!!

Done
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:44:05 AM EDT
[#27]
DAMN   N_T got OWNED.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:45:56 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
WhenI was 17 I would bang my GF in the parking lot of a Christian private school in broad daylight, in my dad's Bronco.  It had tinted back windows and I knew that nobody would be walking around outside while school was in session and I was skipping my classes!

Hethen!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 10:59:20 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
...Keep a sleeping bag behind the seat or in the toolbox, they don't call it the BED of the truck for nothing

I should've thought of it before..... good idea.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:00:54 AM EDT
[#30]
Poor Tanerite, what a horrible way to lose your virginity.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:14:23 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Man he is older than I was the first time I saw someone in a car having sex. Part of life.

Hell.......when I was 13 it was me humping the 16 year old girl in her car......

ahhhh....to be thirteen again.....

HELL!!  To be TWENTY ONE AGAIN!!!!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:39:52 PM EDT
[#32]
This is a from the other guys point of view  his
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=449212
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:42:32 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Same thing I was thinking.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:44:00 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

not quite.

car: check
secluded area: check
swamp donkey willing to do the deed: check

i was, however, the one doing the pounding..... all 3 minutes of it

Did he laugh for the three minutes?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:46:36 PM EDT
[#35]
I have a new sig line
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:46:41 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn!

a big +1, damn you are not going to live that down for awhile...
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:47:33 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:48:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Heres my story of a couple I caught in public.

I was at Wal-mart at about 12 olock at night so there wasnt very many people in the store.  As I was walking by an isle I saw a woman leaning over the back of a cart and a guy RIGHT behind her.  I thought to myself "were they just having sex"  I went back and looked again...and sure enough....the woman had her skirt lifted up from behind and the guy was pounding away.  They were TRYING to do it secretly.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:00:38 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

PWNED

+1 that was funny
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:35:16 PM EDT
[#40]
We were about 14 or 15 running around one night, six of us I guess.  We got to the back of a parking lot and found a couple bumping uglies in some piece of small jap crap.
henOh the crap I have done in my life I can never tell my kids......four daughters.....no sons to teach the evil ways of sickly dark humor.  Although my wife laughs so hard she cries when the old crew gets together and starts retelling these stories.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top