Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 1:47:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Buh-bye.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 2:17:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Everyone is against me!
Everyone is against me!

I'm taking my ball and going home if ya'll don't want to play my way!

Are you sure you're 14?
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 2:36:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hey smartass, I will not say that the people in Iraq didn't give anything, but the Asians are much more capable, that's all I wanted to say. I'm not trying to show anyone up, I just wanted answers, and you guys wanted to side with the diabolical salesman. That's idiotic, so I will have no more of it, I'm done.
View Quote

Huh...I felt sorry for you at first too.

buy-bye
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 4:03:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Yup...you're 15 alrighty! Delete your posts, take your ball and go home. We'll probably end up seeing you on another board complaining about the store, the store owner and the people on this site.

Link Posted: 6/27/2003 6:42:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Nope, I just thought I'd show some maturity by walking away instead of fighting. Perhaps you guys are the ones who need to gain a level of maturity. You know what, screw it, I'm willing to fight this out. Bring on your shitty arguments.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 6:48:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh, and just ask any combat veteran about the Asians being much more capable than the Iraqis. Hell, one person I know in the National Guard even said that they were a far more challenging enemy. This is a man I truly admire, and one that I'm sure knows his stuff. You could also ask my dad, who fought in Vietnam about what he thinks about a desert compared to a jungle full of booby traps. Note that I respect our troops in Iraq, and I love what they are doing for the country, it's just that the Asians, in general, have more money and troops than any other opponent of the free world. I would've certainly let this argument slide, but you guys had to act against your age and challenge me.  [:|] I really wish we  could set this argument down, stop fighting amongst our selves, and put our efforts to some decent purpose.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:25:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't get too personal guys...he'll start sending you IM's!
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:33:43 PM EDT
[#8]
I only sent you an instant message (I, unlike you, am not lazy, therefore I type stuff out) because you sent me one saying that I "had no balls" and would be somewhat more courageous if I "posted on threads". This was the dumbest comment I ever heard in my life, so I commented back. He is just using the age old tactic of "yellow journalism" by reporting only his side of the story. You'd make a real good politician judging by how you bullshit and manipulate people. Please promptly end yourself. (This was a joke, do not sue me.)

I will not get  [sex] by the government. I will not stand and do nothing while idiots like you and Oglesby try to degrade our sport and take guns away from kids. That's not America, and nor are your journalistic [BS2] tactics.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:44:15 PM EDT
[#9]
OK kid, I'll address you.  I refrained from commenting until I did because you STARTED out with a valid question.  However, not everyone saw things your way and you immediately took it personally and began to lash out at people who were showing no malice toward you.  Then you showed commendable class with the "Fine just drop the subject."  I can't quote you directly because in the ultimatele act of maturity, you deleted all your posts!! Wow, you win!  

I finally commented when you began arguing at you MIGHT someday have to join the army and fight the Koreans who are far worse than anything our army is currently facing.  Pointless argument, and stupid.  Then the name-calling on your part started and the "How's if feel to be part of the hypocrisy?" instant message.  

I repeat myself.  Grow some balls.  Grow up.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:48:27 PM EDT
[#10]
You see what I mean by hypocrisy? I mean, you're a pansy, and you're trying to tell me to grow some balls. Wow. Anyway, I'll try to be nice. In danger of hijacking my own topic, let's talk about what guns you own.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:53:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Is this a pissing contest now?

I own 11 firearms.

Not sure where the hypocrisy or or the panzy came from.  
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:56:41 PM EDT
[#12]
11 firearms? Not bad, I myself only own 7, but my dad owns a lot more of his own.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 9:08:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Ah [b]hypocrisy[/b]
The new buzzword for todays disenfranchised  youtz.

Link Posted: 6/27/2003 9:10:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Ahh, youtz, the new buzzword for today's anti-child regime of corrupt idiocy.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 9:14:26 PM EDT
[#15]
What's really sad is that you guys simply do not care about my problem just because you are older and do not have to deal with this anymore. If "For Whom the Bell Tolls" taught us anything, it taught us that you should fight oppression everywhere, if it portrays to you or not. I know that when I am older, I will not just sit around and not give a shit while other people are losing their rights. The only thing evil needs to triumph is a bunch of lazy old-farts who don't give a shit about kids or their freedoms. [brick] I will throw a brick at the head of oppression, even if it doesn't portray to me.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 9:56:17 PM EDT
[#16]
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.   and some more blah
blah blah blah bah ha ha ha.
arrow bullet- check out this web page-  [url]www.homestarrunner.com[/url]
shucks, anyone wanna check out something funny, go there, read Strong Bad's emails.   Anyhow, back to Arrowbullet- Laugh.   Then go to sleep, come back and see if it is really worth it to continue acting infantile.  Or keep it up all night and prove my suspicion that you were trolling for something to do cause you don't have real parental supervision and they let you stay up all night argueing with strangers that you have no hope of convincing of how smart and strong and brave you are.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 3:01:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
What's really sad is that you guys simply do not care about my problem just because you are older and do not have to deal with this anymore.
View Quote

Let's be clear, we don't care about your problem because you have turned out to be a sniveling little whiner, and have validated the entire reason for not letting small children do the things the big boys do.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 6:57:35 AM EDT
[#18]
I don't have real parental supervision? No, I'm 15 years old, so staying up to 12:00 (oh, no staying up a tad late, I realize you guys want to make everything a kid does into a class 1 felony, but you will not tell me how to live my life) is not a big deal. Besides, I would never sneak out late, steal, kill, or anything like that. It's not just because of my parents, or the police, it's because of the teachings of the Bible, and how it says to respect and do what your parents act. However, your age should not garner anyone's respect automatically. This is true because, for some people (like yourselves) intelligence and a sense of right and wrong do not come with age. I suggest that if you don't like kids having rights, you get the fuck out of America. You kids had more rights than I did, hell back in the 60's kids in Illinois coul buy long guns at any age! So it's no wonder you guys think I'm complaining, it's because you had rights that I didn't! Jeez, maybe if you guys would stand up for other people's rights (even if they don't pertain to you) then this country would not be so corrupt. [marines]  
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 2:29:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Back to the original subject, I think it is more of an individual store policy than it is law.  The shops I've seen in Michigan that have signs like that are normally in urban areas.  The sign is intended to keep anti-gun soccer moms at bay.  The anti's cry about teen gun violence and blame gun shops, so shop owners tell the angry parents they're full of BS because minors aren't allowed to be in the store unsupervised.  One store owner I knew was notified by the cops that the principal at a nearby school had found a notebook of a student who had written out plans on how he and his buddies were planning on distracting the owner and robbing the store.  She had cameras set up all over and multiple alarm buttons installed, plus there was always an armed "friend-customer" that hung around just in case.  With all this in place, the "NO MINORS ALLOWED WITHOUT A PARENT" sign was still the easiest way to prevent trouble.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:17:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Yeah, and I wouldn't have minded if he had told me that I needed to have a parent to be in his store, if he hadn't let me in his store with no questions the week before. Yeah, that's right, he let me right in as soon as he saw that I had a gun that needed repair, and that I might buy parts from him. Maybe if he wasn't a hypocrite, and stood for what he thought was right, I wouldn't be sending articles to the paper that he advertises in asking him to straighten up his act. I certainly wouldn't blame him if his reason was to prevent dumb kids from hurting someone or something, but this is simply not the case. Thanks for your point of view though! I guess you guys would have to know this guy to realize that he doesn't do anything for the benefit of others.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:24:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Danonly, your site www.homestarrunner.com is an immature, idiotic, nerd fan site. This is interesting because you always tell me that I am immature, however, I don't think that looking at idiotic, egg headed kids makes you any more mature. Oh well, I guess I better get used to hypocrits, because there sure are a lot of them.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top