User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:41:05 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Payback sucks huh?

Payback hasn't even begun yet Wave, we have payback for 3,000 americans, and two camel humping nations don't even make a dent.

Look out fellas, the United States military is starting to turn it's eye towards you, and our dogs of war are rather unforgiving.

Time to set them loose to kill ots of them and to break tons of their stuff.

Now thats sum sigline material right there

"break tons of their stuff"     I have never heard war described  like that.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:43:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
suck it camel fuckers!!!!!

SUCK

IT

That pretty much sums it up.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:44:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:49:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Kill em all, let Allah sort em out!
Forgivness is between them and God, I just arrange the meeting.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:54:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:13:19 AM EDT
[#6]
After almost 2000 years of constant conflict , we have seen the end of a war started in the cradle of civilization, we have experienced the turning away from the edicts of conversion by the sword. Many of the former ME's (muslim extremists) have formed their own branch of Islam that is dedicated to peace. Many of the others have discovered that attacking modern countries with the ideas and tactics of the 14th century simply does not work. Today Saudi Arabia has joined the League of Arab states in condemning the past actions of Muslims everywhere in the war of the sword. Looking back we see one of the significant points in the end of this war was the American election of George W Bush. Without the need for a re-election campaign, the war effort was increased greatly until muslims everywhere began to realize that the war of the sword was ending in death: for them, not their enemies. It is with great favor that we look backward through history to this flawed man that tried to rise above the "world " political situation and end the war of the sword.

J.S.Brown libertarian historian April 1 2098
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:15:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I just signed up over there, but their board code is not letting me reply to anything.

Cmon now, they are good at blowing thing's up, not making forums.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:20:48 AM EDT
[#8]
upset???  NOT THIS MUSLIM !!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top