BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:52:43 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Give him a break, a good friend of his just passed away.

He may just get to see his friend again soon if he doesn't shut his yap.                              
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:53:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:58:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Suck it, bitch.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 10:02:31 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

The Pakis are not our friends.

You can say that again.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 10:02:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Fuck him. The Pakis are not our friends. They need for this war to keep going.

Agreed. It seems the trend in the middle east is to have a leadership tenuously maintaining their grasp on power via some kind of external threat. Without us next door, the paki gov is fooked.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 10:24:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf on Monday accused the U.S. of violating his country’s sovereignty by sending in special forces to kill Osama bin Laden.

"American troops coming across the border and taking action in one of our towns, that is Abbottabad, is not acceptable to the people of Pakistan. It is a violation of our sovereignty,” Mr. Musharraf told CNN-IBN, an Indian news channel.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/may/2/musharraf-bin-laden-mission-violated-pakistan/

Shut your whore mouth and get fucked. Corrupt terrorist hiding savages.

He has to do that because another nation have just undertaken a military assault on his country's sovreign territory without him being in the know....... makes him look incompetent.

I bet secretly he is laughing his bollocks off at the fact that they have disposed of an arch enemy of his regime.

They interviewed a number of Pakistanis on BBC radio this morning and allmost all of them to a man seemed to be saying "Good shoot.  These bastards are causing mayhem and we have enough to contend with, without worrying about the US coming in and smoking a terrorist who is probably the inspisation for the 3000+ civilian deaths that Pakistan has had in the last couple of years"

Musharraf is probably trying to head of criticism as to why the Pakistani intelligence forces where unaware that Bin laden was in country, right next to one of their top military accademy's and why the US felt it was unable to share the intel it had on Bin Laden's lication and the operation to get him............all of which comes down to corruption.

I suspect that Musharraf may be in for a tough ride on the domestic front.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 10:29:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Here's an idea asshole:

STFU before we come back and kick your ass too!
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 10:35:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Interesting. He always "seemed" to be on our side during his Presidency. Supposedly was quite close to GWB. I wonder if this is something he had to say to be PC?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 10:36:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just doing the job that Pakistani security forces wont do because they were bought off...........more than likely it's a face saving gesture

Even worse: they didn't have to be bought off.

Even worse, the ISI was running Bin Laden, not the other way around.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 10:38:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Seeing as how all those bribes aren't going to get paid now, I can understand him being upset.  It could have been worse.  There could have been Pakistani police guarding the place.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 10:45:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Interesting. He always "seemed" to be on our side during his Presidency. Supposedly was quite close to GWB. I wonder if this is something he had to say to be PC?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Probably.  I don't think his interest in returning to politics if he can has waned.  I'm pretty sure he's not upset over thefact Bin laden is dead though.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 10:49:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Did that SOB not hear the statement George W Bush said....."We WILL go after terrorist WHEREVER they are"

He knew that jackleg was in his Country!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 10:49:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Of course, he had to say that.

He IS NOT the current president of Pakistan.  He resigned a few years ago, but he wants to run again.

He was and is an ally of the USA.  He can't do a lot of things openly, but he was on our side.  He isn't perfect, but I'd want him back in office.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 10:50:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 10:51:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Lol.

Do something about it.

Come at us, bro.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 10:55:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Lets hope he's all talk. Pakistan is a nuclear nation, the last thing you want is a crazy bunch of martyrs detonating some of that nuclear material somewhere.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 10:55:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top