9/16/2019 10:09:13 PM
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:13:31 PM EDT
Good Will Hunting
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:14:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Combat_Jack:

Originally Posted By GabbasaurusRex:
Donnie Darko. Lee convinced me to watch it. At the end of the movie, I screamed at him during the credits, "What the hell did you just make me watch?!"

A week later I rented it to show to a friend so she could see how weird I thought it was. The next day I bought it.

Donnie's monologues are the best.

I love the sound track.

Me too. Gary Jules' cover of "Mad World" makes me want to go to sleep every time I hear it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:29:29 PM EDT
Kill Bill
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:35:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SteyrAUG:
Pulp Fiction.

Hated it the first time.

Same on the second vieweing I thought it was ok. great to quote from but still in my opinion a ok movie.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:38:08 PM EDT
The Passion of The Christ, the first time I saw it, I went into the theatre with gripes. It took me watching it with a clear head to appreciate the movie. It still has its slow parts though.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:39:49 PM EDT
The Matrix reloaded. Worst movie I didn't even finish it. In Fact It Ruined the whol thing for me. Never saw the last on. Never will. I thought the first one sucked teh first time I saw it. Enjoy it now though.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:44:09 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:03:05 AM EDT
Forest Gump.

absolutly hated it the first time I saw it in the theater but then TBS started showing it about every other day and I got worn down by it. Now I like it.

BTW, if you ever find a book called 'The Short Timers' give it a read. It's the book that Full Metal Jacket was based on. It's out of print but might still be available in a used book store.It's a collection of short stories(sort of) and they make a little more sense than the movie. I don't know why they picked the one they did for the second half of the movie.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:35:11 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Lumpy196:
but grew on you when you watched them again.

The Way of The Gun.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 4:00:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AR15fan:

Originally Posted By Lumpy196:
but grew on you when you watched them again.

The Way of The Gun.

I always liked it, but it gets better with time.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top