Lady and the Tramp 2
any disney movie sequel

speed 2 was watchable

beverly hills cop 3 sucked

lethal weapon 4 blew nuts bigtime. I HATE Chris Rock

alligator 2 - sequel to alligator written by John Sayles

tremors 3 - WOOF!

crocodile dundee 3 - burp

halloween h20 - halloween 6 was the best. it didnt follow the story too well but it ROCKED. h20, on the other hand, blew serious nuts.

star wars - THE SEQUELS BLEW!@ they turned a kickass sci-fi show into a STUPID little kiddie movie. that stupid robotic enemy with the electronic warbling sounds(in episode 2) was SO annoying...... I mean I know it was just for a few seconds during the conference with darth tyrannus, but mannnnnnnnnnnn.......

Link Posted: 6/1/2003 6:21:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I can't believe no one has stated the obvious most awful sequel ever made:

Speed II

I rest my case.

Merlin
View Quote

since the first one sucked too, I didn't really see the point.  A shitty sequal to a shitty movie doesn't really piss me off.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 12:04:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I got tired of Rocky about Rocky 5....
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 12:58:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Highlander 2-Theatrical version.  Yes, the version shown in the theaters totally screwed the original storyline up, but have any of you guys seen the Renegade Version?  It isn't as good as Highlander 1, but it does take out all of the alien crap.

Apparently, the director and producer, I believe, were forced out of the production late in filming and the studios created the bullshit alien storyline.  In the Renegade Version, the original honchos changed the story back to what they had originally envisioned, which was the Immortals came from far back in the past where they lived in an Atlantean type society.  

As I said before, it still isn't as good as Highlander, but it is a definite improvement over the Highlander 2 version originally released in theaters.

Jason
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 1:37:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Highlander II: The Quickening ... SUCKED for all the reasons posted above by others.  

Planet Zeist?.. WTF?
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 1:49:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Highlander II: The Quickening ... SUCKED for all the reasons posted above by others.  

Planet Zeist?.. WTF?
View Quote

Yeah, sounds like a way to say 'shit' in another language. Which is exactly what the plot was.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 3:08:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Halloween III is another example of the producers throwing the original story out the window and taking a completely different course.  Why even call it a sequel to the Michael Myers 'Halloween' slasher flicks?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top