Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:27:47 PM EDT
[#1]
could be considered either an extremely late term or postpartum abortion
this is the next step for the abortion forces, they're wanting "abortions" up to 6 months postpartum
saying that it isn't a 'human' since it isn't self aware

And God isn't amused with such shenanigans.
He keeps a running tab of this blood debt and He will make America drink from His cup of wrath unto the very dregs for this.
Human life is considered 'cheap'. Well, it is going to be real cheap when He finishes.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:28:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bullet to her head and a shallow grave.
View Quote

Too quick and easy.  Burn that bitch just like she burned her baby.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:29:51 PM EDT
[#3]

. . . that poor child lived for two hours afterwords ?

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:31:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Subhuman savage.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:55:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Subhuman savage.  
View Quote

That.

Plus

1) who the hell would fuck that ugly sow
2) what the hell is her name? That has to be the worst one I've seen.
Oh and 3 blm where are the protests
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:01:17 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

I loved that scene.

What a foul thing to do that to a baby. Give it up for adoption if you don't want it. Just... damn.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:07:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I loved that scene.

What a foul thing to do that to a baby. Give it up for adoption if you don't want it. Just... damn.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I loved that scene.

We had a woman microwave her baby here.  Some people are just plain evil.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:10:20 PM EDT
[#8]
And many people actually believe society is becoming more civilized...................
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:12:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I loved that scene.

Hmmm... Or perhaps psychotic (for real, as in actually in psychosis). It'll be interesting to see what the investigation into this case turns up.

«tc2k11»
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:14:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

And make her dig it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And make her dig it.

buzzards gotta eat.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:17:45 PM EDT
[#11]
People like this or that guy in Florida who threw that 5 yo off the bridge.....if I had a chance, I can honestly say no matter what I could possibly do to them, I would feel no remorse and sleep comfortably that night.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:17:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Air drop her into a live volcano

Just push her out the door of the helicopter
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:21:46 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Either way, the whole idea that rapists and child killers "get theirs in prison" is mostly myth.  I had an "interaction" with a gentleman who beat and tortured a 2 year old boy to death.  I'll spare you the details, but he's been in prison for at least 2 years, and he's still alive.  Granted, he'll probably die there, but I doubt he's getting beat down every day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Something tells me she is not getting out of the big house alive

I dunno about that, it's women's prison, they're different about that sort of thing from what I've seen.

Either way, the whole idea that rapists and child killers "get theirs in prison" is mostly myth.  I had an "interaction" with a gentleman who beat and tortured a 2 year old boy to death.  I'll spare you the details, but he's been in prison for at least 2 years, and he's still alive.  Granted, he'll probably die there, but I doubt he's getting beat down every day.
You're wrong.  I mean it might not be every day but it's not a myth.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:23:44 PM EDT
[#14]
The black lives matter folks are oddly silent. Where the fuck are they today? Oh, in the middle of a highway, strapped to barrels of concrete.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:29:29 PM EDT
[#15]
And someone started a thread asking if there was true evil in this world.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:29:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Burn that bitch for about 10 minutes, put the fire out and let her suffer a couple days then restart the fire.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:31:10 PM EDT
[#17]
There once was a time when Americans fought to eliminate evil instead to "tolerating" it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:32:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dunno about that, it's women's prison, they're different about that sort of thing from what I've seen.

Isn't prison full of rapists and murderers of adults and children?  Who's killing the child murderers, the adult murderers?  What about guys who murder teenagers?  Do they murder the child murderers?

Because we know people in prison are such principled people.  They'll be buddies with a guy who murdered a 90 year old woman but a baby, well that's going too far!  We rapists and murderers have standards, know what I'm sayin'?  And these fine principled people who hate murder or raping of children also love adding years to their sentence for murdering other murderers.  It all makes sense!
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:32:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Jesus. It didn't kill the poor kid right away?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:34:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Give her the Brazen Bull.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:36:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Eye for an Eye. Burn her to death. Let her see what she put the baby through
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:39:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Tire.

Gas.

Match.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:45:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Evil bitch.  
View Quote

This.

I was assured in another thread recently that evil is "rare."

Modern headlines give me an entirely different opinion, and one that will not be changing any time soon.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:52:18 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Isn't prison full of rapists and murderers of adults and children?  Who's killing the child murderers, the adult murderers?  What about guys who murder teenagers?  Do they murder the child murderers?

Because we know people in prison are such principled people.  They'll be buddies with a guy who murdered a 90 year old woman but a baby, well that's going too far!  We rapists and murderers have standards, know what I'm sayin'?  And these fine principled people who hate murder or raping of children also love adding years to their sentence for murdering other murderers.  It all makes sense!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It doesn't matter if it makes sense to you or me or if it makes sense at all.  It's funny you mention old people because criminals who hurt them are treated almost as badly in prison as the ones who hurt children.

Also you do know that prison has lots of people who are sentenced to life right?  And prison also has lots of people who don't think things through and just act out of emotion?  You know, how they fucking got there in the first place.

Expecting the behavior of people in prison to make sense is a ridiculous notion.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:04:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
There once was a time when Americans fought to eliminate evil instead to "tolerating" it.
View Quote

Now they villify those tasked with eliminating it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:05:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The black lives matter folks are oddly silent. Where the fuck are they today? Oh, in the middle of a highway, strapped to barrels of concrete.
View Quote

Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:10:25 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

You're wrong. I mean it might not be every day but it's not a myth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Either way, the whole idea that rapists and child killers "get theirs in prison" is mostly myth. I had an "interaction" with a gentleman who beat and tortured a 2 year old boy to death. I'll spare you the details, but he's been in prison for at least 2 years, and he's still alive. Granted, he'll probably die there, but I doubt he's getting beat down every day.
You're wrong. I mean it might not be every day but it's not a myth.

First off, everyone in prison is innocent.  Just ask them.

Secondly, if someone is going to pad your numbers to keep you from getting beat to death, people in prison will overlook whatever sins they committed on the outside.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:17:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But but RACISM!!!!11!!! or something...
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:24:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Jesus Christ I wish you hadn't posted this!!!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:24:52 AM EDT
[#30]
She will walk eventually.  She'll get a few years at a mental institution.

Her lawyer will say she is mentally ill, has an untreated mental illness from a bad childhood and an alchy mother who beat her and she was afraid to do that to her own kid...and so on.  She will say she was really trying to "help" the baby by sparing it the misery...

She will be found crazy and will walk.

Lots of mothers kill their kids.  Babies don't get justice when their mother kills them.  Plenty of examples of this.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:25:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Her lawyer will say she is mentally ill, has an untreated mental illness from a bad childhood and an alchy mother who beat her and she was afraid to do that to her own kid...and so on.  She will say she was really trying to "help" the baby by sparing it the misery...

Lots of mothers kill their kids.  Babies don't get justice when their mother kills them.  Plenty of examples of this.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:31:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
could be considered either an extremely late term or postpartum abortion
this is the next step for the abortion forces, they're wanting "abortions" up to 6 months postpartum
saying that it isn't a 'human' since it isn't self aware

And God isn't amused with such shenanigans.
He keeps a running tab of this blood debt and He will make America drink from His cup of wrath unto the very dregs for this.
Human life is considered 'cheap'. Well, it is going to be real cheap when He finishes.
View Quote

Yep. When you tell people that babies' lives don't matter because "they're just a bunch of cells" this isn't really that far of a next step, especially to someone of such obvious intelligence as this one.

Just getting rid of an unwanted inconvenience.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:34:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Sick bitch needs to go the same way.  No trial, no courts, just gas and a match.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:34:33 AM EDT
[#34]
If anyone deserves necklacing, it's this evil bitch
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:35:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Thank god she tossed off those awful "slave names" like....Jennifer and Susan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Horrific, how the F do you come up with a name like this- Hyphernkemberly???

Thank god she tossed off those awful "slave names" like....Jennifer and Susan.

Gee, who would have guessed someone named Hyphernkemberly would turn out to be a piece of shit?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:52:00 AM EDT
[#36]
I really, really hope there is a hell.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:07:01 AM EDT
[#37]
Joseph saw the small fire from his window and went to investigate.

I always go "investigate" with a pistol. My God, I would have been sorely tempted...
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:14:10 AM EDT
[#38]
I wish I had not clicked on this thread
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:14:20 AM EDT
[#39]
if I was put in Dave Joseph's place, I imagine I'd be facing felony charges at the moment.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:26:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Not sure why I did this.  but no mention of this story on CNN, MSNBC, or Huffington Post, New York Post I wonder why that is?

Fox the New York Times and the Blaze have it though
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:28:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't pretend to understand it...but society is very willing to forgive mothers who kill their own baby.  Women drown them in the tub, smother them, and so on...all get relatively little jail time and are often seen as victims of a sort.  

It is strange.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:40:58 AM EDT
[#42]
All suggestions too quick and easy
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:41:42 AM EDT
[#43]
The bitch should be burned with an acetylene torch until she's dead.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:48:44 AM EDT
[#44]
I have lost all faith in some of humanity.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:13:33 AM EDT
[#45]
This is what you get when society devalues human life.

A bunch of sick,deranged, empty people.

Maybe she figured whats the difference?  Doctors burn babies all the time when they commit saline solution abortions.

There are those that floated  "retroactive abortions".

Society is seeing the fruits of all it's "enlightenment".
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:39:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Central ain't no joke.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:46:19 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

too fast, too quick, too merciful, should have to be made to linger near death for months on end.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:48:56 AM EDT
[#48]
I'm sorry little one .

I pray you are someplace better.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:49:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Is it just me or is fire becoming more common?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:54:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Her comments make me think the baby daddy wasn't the one she thought it was, or that she had some sort of deep hatred for the baby daddy.

I have no clue how there would be motivation any other way. Doesn't even register on the "probably mental illness" spectrum....
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top