Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:16:19 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Lame, my friend. Very, very lame. Heheheh. Shit, that was lame. The Inquisition? Your best answer is something that happened ONE THOUSAND YEARS AGO?

Heheheh. Lame-o.

All it takes are a few closed minded people in positions of power to put us right back there.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:18:01 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
All it takes are a few closed minded people in positions of power, a repeal of the Constitution, a complete lapse of the concepts of religious freedom our nation was founded on, and a collapse of basically all American principles, to put us right back there.

Fixed it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:19:07 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Lame, my friend. Very, very lame. Heheheh. Shit, that was lame. The Inquisition? Your best answer is something that happened ONE THOUSAND YEARS AGO?

Heheheh. Lame-o.

All it takes are a few closed minded people in positions of power to put us right back there.

Your proof that Christians are just as violent as muslims was something Christians did 1,000 years ago. When that didn't fly too far, you scrambled and came up with a hypothetical?

Boy, you're weak.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:20:46 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Heheheh. Lame-o.

Your proof that Christians are just as violent as muslims was something Christians did 1,000 years ago. When that didn't fly too far, you scrambled and came up with a hypothetical?

Boy, you're weak.

That's because his argument is totally without merit.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:26:17 AM EDT
[#5]
i doubt anyone can find similar quotes from the bible:

Qur’an 9:5 “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”
Qur’an 9:29 “Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission.”
Qur’an 8:39 “Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah.”
Bukhari:V4B52N220 “Allah’s Apostle said, ‘I have been made victorious with terror.’”
Qur’an 8:12 “I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle.”
Qur’an 8:67 “It is not fitting for any prophet to have prisoners until he has made a great slaughter in the land.”
Qur’an 8:7 “Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: ‘Wipe the infidels out to the last.’”
Ishaq:327 “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”
Ishaq:240  “The Jews are a nation of liars.... The Jews are a treacherous, lying, and evil people.”
Ishaq:250 “The bestial transformation occurred when Allah turned Jews into apes, despised.”
Tabari IX:113 “Allah permits you to shut them (women) in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Qur’an.”
Tabari I:280 “Allah said, ‘It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.’ Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid.”

One must love the islamic "science" haq:255Bukhari:V4B55N546 “Allah’s Apostle said, ‘Gabriel has just now told me of the answer. If a man has sexual intercourse with his wife and gets discharge first, the child will resemble him, and if the woman gets discharge first, the child will resemble her.’”

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 12:06:43 PM EDT
[#6]
+ + =

'Cause, let's be honest, it is the only way to be sure.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 12:12:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Keep spreading the freedom!  Things will change.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 12:12:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Qur’an 9:5 “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”
Qur’an 9:29 “Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission.”
Bukhari:V4B52N220 “Allah’s Apostle said, ‘I have been made victorious with terror.’”
Qur’an 8:12 “I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle.”
Qur’an 8:67 “It is not fitting for any prophet to have prisoners until he has made a great slaughter in the land.”
Qur’an 8:7 “Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: ‘Wipe the infidels out to the last.’”
Ishaq:327 “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”
Ishaq:240  “The Jews are a nation of liars.... The Jews are a treacherous, lying, and evil people.”
Ishaq:250 “The bestial transformation occurred when Allah turned Jews into apes, despised.”
Tabari IX:113 “Allah permits you to shut them (women) in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Qur’an.”
Tabari I:280 “Allah said, ‘It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.’ Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid.”

One must love the islamic "science" :
Ishaq:255 “Jewish rabbis came to the Apostle and asked him to answer four questions saying, ‘If you do so we will follow you, testify to your truth, and believe in you.’  They began, ‘Why does a boy resemble his mother when the semen comes from the father?’ Muhammad replied, ‘Do you not know that a man’s semen is white and thick and a woman’s is yellow and thin? The likeness goes with that which comes to the top.’
Bukhari:V4B55N546 “Allah’s Apostle said, ‘Gabriel has just now told me of the answer. If a man has sexual intercourse with his wife and gets discharge first, the child will resemble him, and if the woman gets discharge first, the child will resemble her.’”

but but I thought it was a religion of peace?

"all I needed to know about Islam I learned on 9/11"
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 12:17:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

One must love the islamic "science" :
Ishaq:255 “Jewish rabbis came to the Apostle and asked him to answer four questions saying, ‘If you do so we will follow you, testify to your truth, and believe in you.’  They began, ‘Why does a boy resemble his mother when the semen comes from the father?’ Muhammad replied, ‘Do you not know that a man’s semen is white and thick and a woman’s is yellow and thin? The likeness goes with that which comes to the top.’
Bukhari:V4B55N546 “Allah’s Apostle said, ‘Gabriel has just now told me of the answer. If a man has sexual intercourse with his wife and gets discharge first, the child will resemble him, and if the woman gets discharge first, the child will resemble her.’”

OH MY GOD! You peoples should shut up, you dont know what the hell you talk about. Do muslims make fun of  jesus(Pbuh) the way you make fun of our Prophet? No. we have all repect for worlds religions (except Bhuddhism, Hinduism, PAganism, They are the devils Shaytans seed.) We have repcet for the book and it's peoples Christian and jews, even if you have corrupted your religion.
Dont you know that Allahs (swt) only language is Arabic? and that Holy Qu'ran (LOHT) is in Arabic? To truly understand holy Qu'ran you can only read it in Arabic. All else (english) is Curroption of perfact language of Allah (swt) that is why you mistranslate it. Here i spek the very good engrish, i will try with Allah help to give you proper translation of holy Qu'ran (TNSK)

For examples you says :  "Qur’an 9:5 “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”

THIS IS WRONG! you have no context or of the speaking of the blessed prophet(SAW) here is the proper translation "Qur'an 9:5 "help and give Charity to the poor disbelivers wherever you find them, do not enslave them, do not harass them unless they are women, playing the game stratego is against the will of Allah(SWT)."
SEE? now it makes more of the sense does it not?! You say wrong things about it cause you dont speak the Allah's (TIG) language.
Here is another: "Qur’an 8:12 “I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle.”
it actually says "Qu'ran 8:12 "i shall tickle the infidels. So lather up their bodies with bubbly soap
because they pose naked for Allah and His Apostle"
SEE? with out the contexct you misunderstand. This previous passage was when he had met some Christian slave girls and was gonna have some portrait painting made of them, for the greater Glory!
And this one "Qur’an 8:67 “It is not fitting for any prophet to have prisoners until he has made a great slaughter in the land.”
It really says "Qur'an 8:67 "it is not fitting for any profit to be spent on pickles until he had made great laughter in the land"
You see there was a time when Mohammud (DSL)  toured with a Jewish comedy troop trying to convice everyone of his great jokes. (this was the time when the Umma prayed towards Jerusalem)
They would not spend any money at Bens kosher Deli until they had made a lot of money at sold out comedy clubs!! But alas, this friendship in his early prophethood did not last long, They ripped him off and left him in a one camel town with only two shekels in his pocket. SO, he called his 4th wife who came and picked him up in her Dodge Caravan SUV. It was at this time that we find the parts of the Holy Qu'ran that say bad things about jews. BUT READ IT AGAIN! He was only make reference to some Jews (the comedy troop) and not all jews. For example in the Chapter known as "the Schlepers" We find Allah admonishing some jews (not all) for not undestanding Mohammuds great sense of humor. "Qu'ran 6:876 O' People of the shtick! Why do you reject my messengers great Jokes? a great chastisment awaits you ! For surly the joke that starts out with "two Rabbis walk into a bar...." is the greatist joke that I Allah ever made? Why do you not laugh at these excellent bits?? The messegers cousin Abdul finds them Hilarious! Surly now i shall turn my Apostles talent agent Sydney Applebaum into a jackass! O how he shall bray now at all the apostles jokes till the day of judgement!"
So you see you misunderstand all of it, until you catch him at the comedy club in Hoboken New jersey you'll never understand the true message.

PS- he will be there until tuesday, be sure and tip your waitressess.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 12:31:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Dont you know that Allahs (swt) only language is Arabic? and that Holy Qu'ran (LOHT) is in Arabic? To truly understand holy Qu'ran you can only read it in Arabic. All else (english) is Curroption of perfact language of Allah (swt) that is why you mistranslate it. Here i spek the very good engrish, i will try with Allah help to give you proper translation of holy Qu'ran (TNSK)

I can speak the holy blessed language! Achhh Achhh Achhhhhhh.     See?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:58:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
PS- he will be there until tuesday, be sure and tip your waitressess.

Ummm..........

Perhaps you should reduce the caffeine intake....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top