Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:09:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Romney can go suck donkey dick, after he wipes the cum from his mouth.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:10:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Just another cunt who doesn’t knows he’s a cunt.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:12:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mittens will run third party and try to split the vote like that fuck in '92.
View Quote
I can see this happening.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:19:02 PM EDT
[#4]
well, that's a way to polarize a voting base
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:24:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This is why Utah can not afford to vote for this man.   We would be better served by a one term democrat than this fucking snake.
View Quote
Too late.  He's now running with no real opposition.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:24:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If they saw it coming soon enough, they would have done it. Just like 1992.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:25:54 PM EDT
[#7]
I wouldn't put it past Mittens.............
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:28:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Only thing he is right about is that you cant trust the Russian Government.  About his views on American "Democracy", he can fuck off.  I am sick and tired of people redefining what America is while blatantly ignoring the Constitution and why it was written.

Douche is just another McCain.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:29:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Thanks for McCain’s replacement UT!
View Quote
I didn't vote for him. And the Mormons I hang out with think he's a POS too. However he was obviously elected here, and I can only assume it was by the Mormon equivalent of low information voters.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:32:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Doooeeet faggottt
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:32:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That mush mouthed fuck is going to be Utah's answer to John McCain.
View Quote
Well put
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:34:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The fundies on here will still support him even if it means cutting the rights throat trying to out the incumbent republican president.

(so would the cruzlims I would wager, if that was on the table)
View Quote
No way.  I voted Cruz in the primary.  No one will challenge Trump if he runs again.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:36:26 PM EDT
[#13]
In before Cap'n Kangaroo!
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:36:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Well put
View Quote
Whoa, slow down there, wait until you see what AZ replaces McShitstain with before you give UT that honor.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:43:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Mormons
View Quote
I'm not Mormon, but the majority of assholes running for and serving in office with the express goal of fucking the country beyond repair aren't either.

Now, think about that if you have two brain cells left to rub together.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:49:09 PM EDT
[#16]
So a carpetbagger is going to use Utah and the Mormons to get a senate seat and use that as a pad to launch his second presidential campaign. I see Mittens and HRC will have something in common
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:50:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I didn't vote for him. And the Mormons I hang out with think he's a POS too. However he was obviously elected here, and I can only assume it was by the Mormon equivalent of low information voters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The mayor of SLC is a dimocRat.  Does SLC dominate the state's political landscape like so many other built up urban centers in other states?
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:53:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
That mush mouthed fuck is going to be Utah's answer to John McCain.
View Quote
I said the same thing when I first learned that he was running for Orrin Hatch's senate seat. And the worst part is that according to the news, Romney has a good chance of Utah electing him.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:54:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The Kangaroo told me the Trump train would be led by Romney in 2020. So confused now.
View Quote
Maybe the kangaroo will get hit by a truck crossing the road at night like a deer.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:54:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Haven’t they learned yet, it’s all according to plan.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:58:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Holy shit..lets hope Trump destroys him in short order, otherwise every polit cal thread will have 87 fucking post by a kangaroo repeating the exact same shit..lord save us....
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:58:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The mayor of SLC is a dimocRat.  Does SLC dominate the state's political landscape like so many other built up urban centers in other states?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The larger cities in Texas have been democrat controlled for decades. But, the majority of Texans are Republicans. So, that's not an excuse for Utah.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 11:01:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The fundies on here will still support him even if it means cutting the rights throat trying to out the incumbent republican president.

View Quote
Not this one. That would be dumb. I'm dumb, but not that dumb.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 11:02:33 PM EDT
[#24]
FMR
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 11:06:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The larger cities in Texas have been democrat controlled for decades. But, the majority of Texans are Republicans. So, that's not an excuse for Utah.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yea...well UT hasn't elected its version of Congresscunt Sheila Jackson-Lee either, so don't get too cocky.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 11:10:10 PM EDT
[#26]
hey mittens, kiss my hairy ass would you? Trump ran the campaign you should have run.......if you had run his type of campaign we'd have not been stuck with Zero for the whole 8 years.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 11:11:11 PM EDT
[#27]
WHo in the heck would vote for him over GE TRump?
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 11:13:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Remember when Mitt relentlessy went after Obama on Fast and Furious during his campaign?  Yeah, I don't either. Just another white guy pretending they have morals.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 11:13:16 PM EDT
[#29]
How did he even qualify to run in Utah?
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 11:30:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Remember when Mitt relentlessy went after Obama on Fast and Furious during his campaign?  Yeah, I don't either. Just another white guy pretending they have morals.
View Quote
Gov. Romney was a weak candidate for prez.  Better than Obama?  Of course, but that's a very low bar to begin with.  That said, I don't regret voting for him in the general election.

Realistically, he lacks conservative convictions because he's an opportunist, and it's pretty bad when a guy from NY that espoused gun control in his book is more conservative than a member of the LDS church that historically promotes hard work, self sufficiency, traditional family values, and private charity above gov't handouts.

Overall, Gov. Romney appears to be a fraud, and a phony.  Could he have been useful to us?  Sure.  But he lost in 2012, so he isn't.

The one good thing about it though, is that it proves that someone (like Trump) that isn't afraid to speak the truth about conservatism vs. liberalism has more a chance to win a presidential election than someone that panders to the urban masses while failing to recognize the frustration of those living outside of the cities.  Ann Coulter used to pull her hair out wondering why the GOP wouldn't run a true conservative despite a record of losing with candidates like Bush 41, Dole, McCain, and Romney.

It's refreshing to see DJT reset the bar.  In the meantime, Gov. Romney continues to relegate himself to irrelevancy every time he runs his suck.

He's disingenuous at best.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 11:35:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Okay, the part about Mittens kicking off his 2020 presidential campaign is just my opinion.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiQdH-wV4AApg3-.jpg
View Quote
Something like 85-90% of the Republican voter base likes Trump, I guess Romney is hoping that that remaining 10% is heavily concentrated in Utah. What a maroon.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 11:39:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
I voted for that fuck in '92. .
Sorry, I didn't know any better.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 11:41:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Slow your roll might be a solid plan here.

Mittens typically jumps first and then wonders what happened.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 11:41:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Mittens got his ass kicked by Obama. He should shut his bitch mouth.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 11:43:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Mormon and Conservative are not two words that go together.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 11:48:03 PM EDT
[#36]
lol what a cunt. I would say thanks Utah but then again AZ is responsible for McCain and the turbo cuck also known as Flake.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 11:49:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Stop wearing womens' jeans and maybe people will listen to you -- cupcake.

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1463978190905.png
View Quote
That picture can't be real, does he really dress and walk like that?
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 11:49:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
No way.  I voted Cruz in the primary.  No one will challenge Trump if he runs again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I kinda hope someone tries. Someone like Romney would lose every single primary before Utah. In other words, he wouldn't even make it that far.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 11:51:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
This thread is going to be hilarious to check tomorrow when the kangaroo gets here.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 11:52:27 PM EDT
[#40]
FU MR, still trying to clear the bile from my throat having to choke it back and check the box versus the big Oh No.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 11:57:08 PM EDT
[#41]
I plan to never vote for a politician again. Good luck, Mittens
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 12:07:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This thread is going to be hilarious to check tomorrow when the kangaroo gets here.
View Quote
Hilarious?

More like sad.

The mental gymnastics will be worthy of activist judges' opinions justifying unconstitutional laws.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 12:39:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Magical underpants, eternal lives, and multiple wives!
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 12:43:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Reek needs to STFU.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 12:58:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Mitt is the scum on the bottom of the swamp. They want to bring him forward again as a piece of shit Tool against the American people.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 1:02:12 AM EDT
[#46]
You guys and your edgy Mormon underwear comments.

I quit making fun of people I associate with in junior high school.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 1:12:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
On the bright side I will get to watch Trump break him to the lead rope again.
View Quote
Too funny.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 3:15:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Go away ...Willard  
The adults are talking.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 3:31:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
Actually they often do.

I'm LDS and you'd be hard pressed to find a more staunch conservative.

I never once thought Romney would be a good president and don't care for him to be in any elected office. Frankly I find him to be an all round weak candidate and not one I'd personally trust at all.

Also take a look at the election map, the LDS (Mormon) community voted rather heavily in favor of Trump. But let's not let facts taint your bias.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 3:34:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Mitt 's a carpetbagging fucking Masshole. He can eat shit.
View Quote
And die.

WTF Utah?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top