Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:30:53 AM EDT
[#1]
In life, all people suffer from time to time. Its an earthly principle.
GTF over it you freak
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:30:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Dumb bitch
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:31:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Chewbama is very difficult to look at, much less listen to her pos views on anything.

HH
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:31:32 AM EDT
[#4]
We wanted a Halle Berry, and we got her.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:40:40 AM EDT
[#5]

National Council of Negro Women.

If I we're in the crowd on one of these speeches to a sexist, racist organization (this one appears to be both ) I would have had a hard time not yelling
"SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH AND GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN!!"

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:42:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Total fail.

She forgot to clip on some banana AK mags.

You know, the ones she keeps wrapped up in her Che fashion collection...
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:55:04 AM EDT
[#7]
What a sanctimonious idiot.
What will she do for women who suffer in Muslim countries who are stoned to death for being forcibly raped, and have no  rights whatsoever? Not a thing. Her big-eared husband will apologize and celebrate Ramadan.

Hypocrites and liars, all of them.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:59:04 AM EDT
[#8]
The Wookie is on a sales pitch..........That is called desperation!  
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:13:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives in the White House. Now think about it; that does not make sense! Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live in the White House, with a floppy eared Kenyan? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives in the White House, you must acquit! The defense rests.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:18:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:25:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Chewbama is very difficult to look at, much less listen to her pos views on anything.

HH

All I see is a hateful racist when I see her.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:27:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

HH

All I see is a hateful racist when I see her.

That's all there is to see, really.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:29:59 AM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:03:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Why is she wearing a hose clamp?

hahahaha.. that's exactly what it is.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:40:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Because that's what you put on a hose bag?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:43:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

HH

Chewbama!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 12:59:59 PM EDT
[#17]
it's a ho's clamp not a hose clamp.....
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 1:05:07 PM EDT
[#18]
We better give her the health care travesty bill.  Wookies are known for pulling people's arms from the sockets when they lose.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 1:06:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
That family has it made! If they don't play the race card, someone else will do it for them. Now she's throwing the sex card. Unbelievable.

UNO!  Er, um...
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 1:50:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Wookiewear. It's part of the uniform.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 1:57:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That looks like something from Star Wars.  

Edit:  I knew I've seen that before––

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:cQaiLH5t82lfLM:http://musicselections.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/wookie.jpg

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/7031/wookeesha2.jpg

do not want

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 1:59:55 PM EDT
[#22]

did she already forget about her patient dumping scheme?

man she has a short memory.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:12:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

did she already forget about her patient dumping scheme?

man she has a short memory.

She's just playing the victim, it's the only thing she's good at.  We're not supposed to notice, or mention any facts...
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:50:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Women also are more disproportionately affected by the lack of insurance options because they are more likely to work part-time or at small businesses that don’t provide coverage.

“It’s not surprising that so many millions of women are simply going without insurance at all,” Obama said.

I am so tired of the government and the media telling me I am a victim. A woman and a man have the same options for health care. If more women than men choose to apply for part time jobs and jobs at small businesses where health insurance is not offered through their employment, then that does not make them victims. No one is forcing them to apply to these jobs and no one is barring them from full time positions or positions in companies that do offer health insurance. It most certainly does not make me a victim by default simply because I am a woman and women, as a group, tend to choose to apply to these jobs, even if I do not.

These women also have the option of buying health insurance on the private market. Sure it's generally more expensive than through a group-buy through an employer, but it is absurd to say there aren't many options, for men or women.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top