User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:15:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I didn't know Savage was anti-gun.  That's troubling because I otherwise like him.  2A is an absolute deal breaker though.  
View Quote
Ban armor and drum mags for civilians. FUCK HIM

Savage calls for limiting sales of body armor, drum magazines; mocks hunters; supports Bill Kristol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_BoqeISKrw
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:25:57 PM EDT
[#2]
He must have received new marching orders for Putin.  If you listen carefully, he is always delicate with the current Russian regime.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 9:29:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Odd- Yesterday he was raging, ranting screaming. I hung in hoping to hear his stroke live, and after the break, he was all happy and calm.

During the break he'd taken delivery of a cased set of Civil War era pistols which had belonged to a Union officer.

Talked of his fondness for old guns and collecting them, and how upsetting it would be to them for him to display to NY liberals.

'Course, in the same show he talked about how disturbed he was to have dreamed he was a skeleton.

He's psychotic.

Imho.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 2:27:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Closed out his show with a parting shot at Hannity
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 2:31:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Haven't listened in awhile.  He's a mess.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 2:43:48 PM EDT
[#6]
lol, I didn't even realize he was still alive.  I've heard so little about him in the last few years I thought whatever mental illness and demons he deals with finally caught up to him.  He's a weiner anyway.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 2:44:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Who?
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 2:49:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Who?
View Quote
Michael  Weiner
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 2:49:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Because Trump hasn't invited him to all of the shindigs. Weiner is a bitter little troll who calls for gun control and supports BLM when convenient. Don't ever take anything he says seriously. He's Alex Jones without the gay frogs.

Also, the man went skinny dipping with Alan Ginsburg...if that doesn't tell you everything......
View Quote
Probably jealous that Trump named Hannity as a good guy, and no mention of him.   Not sure if Hannity was the one he called "wallbanger"?
Michael Savage/Weiner is a petty and jealous little man.   I find he is very hard to tolerate, largely for this reason.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:09:47 PM EDT
[#10]
LOL, Weiner-Nation sucks donkey dick.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:18:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Probably jealous that Trump named Hannity as a good guy, and no mention of him.   Not sure if Hannity was the one he called "wallbanger"?
Michael Savage/Weiner is a petty and jealous little man.   I find he is very hard to tolerate, largely for this reason.
View Quote
He said in air he was angry at not getting White House attention after his ideas elected Trump to office and implied it was because he's not a kiss ass, yes man like Hannity
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 4:41:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Michael  Weiner
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who?
Michael  Weiner
Never heard of her
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 4:51:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I listened to him for a good ten minutes.  The entire time consisted of him spouting how great he is, how educated he is, and how knowledgeable he is.  It quickly got old.  
View Quote
Don't be mean to President Trump like that.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 4:55:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I used to listen to that guy,
He kinda went off the deep end for me probably 8 or so years ago.

He's definitely a smart guy, but he just sounds like some looney "get off my lawn" old man now
View Quote
This, I used to listen to him in the early 00's.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 4:55:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Weiner is a phoney.

Most of us knew that already, though.

I heard this live, it was the last time I listened to the Wiener.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEl34pBJLEk
View Quote
aaaaaaand f him.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 5:02:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah, from what I remember when I listened, he threw shade at Hannity constantly, calling him "the wallbanger". He throws shade at Mark Levin, too, which is why I eventually came to the conclusion that Weiner is a fucktard and a phoney.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 5:07:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Watching / listening to that youtube vid makes me sorry I ever listened to that shitbag.
View Quote
Me too. I've listened to him on and off for years. Never heard that one. I knew he had a few screws loose but fuck him.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 5:11:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Savage is an anti-gun liberal. Fuck him
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 5:12:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Off his meds again I see.  
View Quote
could be flash backs from his time working for Leary.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 7:07:36 PM EDT
[#20]
In for the video of someone using a timer and showing the difference between one 100 round mag
and 10 ten round mags on targets.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 7:27:28 PM EDT
[#21]
He lost his mind over Cecil the Lion, and called all hunters cowardly bastards.

Then he said, So turn off my program and stop listening!  

I did, and haven't turned him on since.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 7:53:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Did anyone just hear Daniel Horowitz on Levin?
It's worth hearing
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 7:58:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Did anyone just hear Daniel Horowitz on Levin?
It's worth hearing
View Quote
I haven't been able to listen to radio today, what did I miss?
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 9:14:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I haven't been able to listen to radio today, what did I miss?
View Quote
FFW to 57:30 but the whole show is good
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 10:53:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Because Trump hasn't invited him to all of the shindigs. Weiner is a bitter little troll who calls for gun control and supports BLM when convenient. Don't ever take anything he says seriously. He's Alex Jones without the gay frogs.

Also, the man went skinny dipping with Alan Ginsburg...if that doesn't tell you everything......
Mark Levin slams him on a regular basis.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 1:35:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Savage was the first of any of them on radio to mention Antifa.  Don't be so quick to write him off just because he doesn't go along with everything Trump.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 5:09:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Still catching up on thread
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 5:13:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Savage is an anti-gun liberal. Fuck him
View Quote

Almost as despicable as child fuckers.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top