BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 2:38:46 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I hope he dies.

ETA - Oh shut up, you're thinking the same thing!

LOL
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:43:58 PM EDT
[#2]
The pig, the pig, the pig is on fire!
We don't need no water, let the motherfucker burn!
Burn motherfucker, burn!

Die you piece of shit!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:48:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't tease us.
The line starts behind me to piss on his grave.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:51:12 PM EDT
[#4]
This proves ours is a just and decent God.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:59:27 PM EDT
[#5]
WTF over?

When Klinton went in for heart surgery, I put out a post that was almost immediately deleted because it was implied that I didn't want him to survive.  Now we get die motherfucker die for Moore, which is fine with me, but I was under the impression that we couldn't wish death on someone.  Klinton did a hell of a lot more damage to this country than Moore ever will.  I'm confused.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:03:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I just wish I could be there when he dies.  I'd make his last moments on this earth even worse.

After the forklift drops his sorry carcass in the hole, I'd soak his gravesite in gasoline and burn him a path to hell.

Scott
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:06:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Isn't pneumonia one of the problem that people with AIDS commonly develop?  Anyone ever seen him with a woman?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:09:05 PM EDT
[#8]
http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/message/index.php

I don't wish him dead, but I do want to see him locked up.  Trying to buy votes is stooping to an all time low, even for him.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:16:55 PM EDT
[#9]
He does not deserve death. God, please bestow upon M.M. a long and miserable illness for the rest of his natural life.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:28:10 PM EDT
[#10]
You better be careful what you wish for. I bet if he does die his bloated carcass will burst open after a few hours and there will be a bunch of little fat bastards running around farting and spewing bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:28:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
WTF over?

When Klinton went in for heart surgery, I put out a post that was almost immediately deleted because it was implied that I didn't want him to survive.  Now we get die motherfucker die for Moore, which is fine with me, but I was under the impression that we couldn't wish death on someone.  Klinton did a hell of a lot more damage to this country than Moore ever will.  I'm confused.

Don't know, I was just quoting some lyrics from a song.

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:30:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
It merely mimics pneumonia at first. Then his dick falls off.  When it does, it'll be the first time he's seen it in 20 years.

I doubt there is anything wrong with him.  It's probably just someone trying to cheer us up.

Can't happen dickless to begin with.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:29:29 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
WTF over?

Clinton was the President, and as such is a symbol of our nation. He deserves to be shown the respect that comes with having held that office.  I am no fan of him, but I respect the office of the President.

Moore is a lying, anti-American piece of human garbage. I hope he fucking dies. He deserves no respect.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:33:34 PM EDT
[#14]
R.I.P.

rott in pain you sick freak
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:17:50 AM EDT
[#15]
I am suprised the DU folks havn't claimed this and the Clinton health issues aren't the result of a NEOCON conspiracy to prevent them from helping the dems in the election.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:32:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Awwwwww to bad
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:58:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Normally I don't rejoice in the personal problems of people with whom I disagree politically---I wouldn't wish ill health on Bill Clinton, for example.  But someone who is without doubt a TRAITOR to the US, someone like that lowlife piece of shit Moore...
I hope "pneumonia" is a cover-story for full-blown AIDS.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:08:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Well why the f*ck doesn't he get his ass up there to Canada to get some of that "Free" health-care he thinks is so hot?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:12:41 AM EDT
[#19]
This news just makes me soooooooooo   sad  (not!)

Hack up a lung you fat fuck
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:14:21 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Forgive me, Lord, for the un-Christian things I just thought.......

+1
+1

.... Ohhh ya baby.. BIGTIME +1
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:14:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:26:54 AM EDT
[#22]
That fucker's too fat to be in end-stage AIDS.  I bet it's aspiration pneumonia from sucking dick.  Cocksucker inhaled instead of swallowed.

No mercy, no respect, no tear in my eyes if he doesnt make it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top