Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:32:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Liberty City is a shithole full of blacks.

To say that all of Miami is a shithole because of Liberty City is like saying all of NYC is a shithole because of Harlem.

No, I don't live in South Florida.  But let's be fair.

Don't hold back now. Sounds like you have something you want to say.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:42:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
A shithole full of foreign nationals and gov't dependants, what do you expect?

This!!!  Same situation in california, trying to fuck over our 2nd amendment rights because of people and drugs that dont belong here.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:45:53 PM EDT
[#3]
is that their plan? pretend to be against a ban at some of the highest levels, but then have the cities start begging for one?

los angeles. miami. i wonder who will be next.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:48:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
A shithole full of foreign nationals and gov't dependants, what do you expect?

This!!!  Same situation in california trying to fuck over our 2nd amendment rights because of people and drugs that dont belong here.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:03:24 PM EDT
[#5]
where the hell are  they getting $300 assault rifles?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:06:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The ban was first enacted in 1994 under Former President Bill Clinton but expired ten years ago under the term of George W. Bush.

Wrong

What?  Did you think they were going to use facts?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:35:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

To say that all of Miami is a shithole because of Liberty City is like saying all of NYC is a shithole because of Harlem.

It's true. I worked in Liberty City for about 6 months and hated it. A very scary place. It was like Cops, AMW, and Jerry Springer all wrapped up in one big HD charliefoxtrot 24-7. The POS's that live there are doing the rest of South Florida a favor by exterminating themselves. Let Darwin do his job !!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:42:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Must've gotten the same DNC talking points memo as LA.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=851095

My money's on Chicago next...

Yup.

Anybody else picking up on the new approach?
AWB2 - Back by popular demand!!!!

I'll put Detroit in the top ten to make the request.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:28:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Miami... isn't that where former Sheriff Ken Jenne (now in jail for being a bad, bad boy) FAKED news footage with CNN reporter John Zarella to vilify "assault weapons"?

Why, yes he is!

Merely google "john zarella ken jenne".

Here are just a few:

http://smallestminority.blogspot.com/2003/05/lying-news-media-part-ii-edited-for.html

http://www.thehighroad.org/archive/index.php/t-23305.html

http://www.cfif.org/htdocs/freedomline/current/guest_commentary/assault_weapons.htm

http://gunowners.org/op0333.htm

http://www.allsafedefense.com/news/Outdated%20News/CNN_Lies.htm

There are many, many more.

NO!

Ken Jenne was from the Broward Sherrif's Office (BSO) which is Broward County, not Miami-Dade County.

Please don't confuse the Broward fuckheads with the Miami-Dade fuckheads.

Oh, you're right!  There are fuckheads all over the damn place!!!  They're multiplying like roaches!

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:41:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Miami is a libtard shithole now...

For the uninformed in this thread.

here is OUR state law..

790.33  Field of regulation of firearms and ammunition preempted.––

(1)  PREEMPTION.––Except as expressly provided by general law, the Legislature hereby declares that it is occupying the whole field of regulation of firearms and ammunition, including the purchase, sale, transfer, taxation, manufacture, ownership, possession, and transportation thereof, to the exclusion of all existing and future county, city, town, or municipal ordinances or regulations relating thereto. Any such existing ordinances are hereby declared null and void. This subsection shall not affect zoning ordinances which encompass firearms businesses along with other businesses. Zoning ordinances which are designed for the purpose of restricting or prohibiting the sale, purchase, transfer, or manufacture of firearms or ammunition as a method of regulating firearms or ammunition are in conflict with this subsection and are prohibited.

The following shall be exempt from any waiting period:

1.  Individuals who are licensed to carry concealed firearms under the provisions of s. 790.06 or who are licensed to carry concealed firearms under any other provision of state law and who show a valid license;

2.  Individuals who already lawfully own another firearm and who show a sales receipt for another firearm; who are known to own another firearm through a prior purchase from the retail establishment; or who have another firearm for trade-in;

3.  A law enforcement or correctional officer as defined in s. 943.10;

4.  A law enforcement agency as defined in s. 934.02;

5.  Sales or transactions between dealers or between distributors or between dealers and distributors who have current federal firearms licenses; or

6.  Any individual who has been threatened or whose family has been threatened with death or bodily injury, provided the individual may lawfully possess a firearm and provided such threat has been duly reported to local law enforcement.

(3)  POLICY AND INTENT.––

(a)  It is the intent of this section to provide uniform firearms laws in the state; to declare all ordinances and regulations null and void which have been enacted by any jurisdictions other than state and federal, which regulate firearms, ammunition, or components thereof; to prohibit the enactment of any future ordinances or regulations relating to firearms, ammunition, or components thereof unless specifically authorized by this section or general law; and to require local jurisdictions to enforce state firearms laws.

(b)  As created by chapter 87-23, Laws of Florida, this section shall be known and may be cited as the "Joe Carlucci Uniform Firearms Act."

They can jerk off all over one another all week long... in the end they do not have the authority to "pass" a fucking thing.

Check and mate.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:46:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Been here 30 years and only once to Miami, that is another world down there, full of retired libs from the northern states...
  and therein lies the problem

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:51:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Surely the chief can provide the verifiable figures that support his assertions.

that cheif is one of the most anti gun cheifs in the country! the MSM always go to him if they have a anti gun pice!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:46:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:22:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
'uck 'lorida

Thats it, let it all out.

I live in Miami and theres an SBR'd AR not 10 feet from me.

But I'm from CA and I'm not so scared of where I am I need an AR that close to me.  Mines in the safe.  I have killer basset hounds as my first line of defense.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:26:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
'uck 'lorida

But I'm from CA and I'm not so scared of where I am I need an AR that close to me.  Mines in the safe.  I have killer basset hounds as my first line of defense.

Hah!

The safe is 10 feet away. If I needed to use it for serious social purposes, I'd need a little warning to unlock the safe.

I'd say I live in a safe part of Miami, but I'm a stone's throw from the Dadeland Mall, and we had a shooting there about a month ago.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:40:53 PM EDT
[#16]
It's that stone's throw that is likely to be more of a hazard.  "Hey Bubba see that guy over thayur.  Betcha cain't hit him with this rock."  "Betcha I cayun."  CLANG
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:45:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Fuck Florida.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:03:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's true. I worked in Liberty City for about 6 months and hated it. A very scary place. It was like Cops, AMW, and Jerry Springer all wrapped up in one big HD charliefoxtrot 24-7. The POS's that live there are doing the rest of South Florida a favor by exterminating themselves. Let Darwin do his job !!

QFT.
The problem isn't the "culturally diverse" or illegal immigrants... it's pretty much all the habitants of Liberty City, Little Haiti, Lemon city, Opa Locka, etc...
The liberal northern snowbirds are a problem, but not near as much as the animals killing each other in Liberty City... They kill each other over chump change in broad daylight. The last AK shooting where several were killed was over a game of "craps".

eta* I work in Ghoulds... I feel your pain.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:36:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It's that stone's throw that is likely to be more of a hazard.  "Hey Bubba see that guy over thayur.  Betcha cain't hit him with this rock."  "Betcha I cayun."  CLANG

Talking like that might work back where I'm originally from, in Ocala.

Down here everyone sounds like a Nooo Yawkah.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:49:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Why are we turning on each other every time there is a "_________ city calls for an AWB" thread?

At this rate, we'll destroy ourselves before they do.

I agree,but I fear the chasm is too deep.
The internet dick swingers can't stop themselves.
I've been on many gun boards and its the same. Its actually worse here because the inmates don't have any supervision.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:18:01 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

The ban was first enacted in 1994 under Former President Bill Clinton but expired ten years ago under the term of George W. Bush.

Wrong

That "article" (which was I am sure written by the Violence Policy Center) was playing pretty fast-n'-loose with the facts there, wadn't it Chief?

"The ban wuz first anacted 27 yearz ago dureing the Lordship of Abraham Linconz!!1!1OMFG!!"

"Assault RIFLEZ IS ASSAULT WEPONZQW!!! AND YOU CAN GIT THME FOR $300 DOLLERZZ OMFGG@!!!!@W"

I swear to Christ they just spout the first thing off that comes into their minds. There isn't even the slightest inclination to be correct about anything, so great is their panic to steal your fucking rights.

They'll be that sloppy when they send their dogs in after you as well. All you guys carefully studying the ACLU videos to determine which words you will choose to say to the attending deputy will be surprised when they just come and mow your door down and storm you, home-invasion-style.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:11:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong

That "article" (which was I am sure written by the Violence Policy Center) was playing pretty fast-n'-loose with the facts there, wadn't it Chief?

"The ban wuz first anacted 27 yearz ago dureing the Lordship of Abraham Linconz!!1!1OMFG!!"

"Assault RIFLEZ IS ASSAULT WEPONZQW!!! AND YOU CAN GIT THME FOR $300 DOLLERZZ OMFGG@!!!!@W"

I swear to Christ they just spout the first thing off that comes into their minds. There isn't even the slightest inclination to be correct about anything, so great is their panic to steal your fucking rights.

They'll be that sloppy when they send their dogs in after you as well. All you guys carefully studying the ACLU videos to determine which words you will choose to say to the attending deputy will be surprised when they just come and mow your door down and storm you, home-invasion-style.

Meh. I aint too worried about it. Well, yes i am but most Dumbocraps remember 1994. the Slick Clintons in particular remember it.
I still believe it will be two years before they try any shit. I see it as being no different than 9-11. Remember when 9-11 happened and basically every asshole came out of the woodwork to try and tie their agenda to terrorism?? Dont smoke weed or Osama wins! If you dont recycle you're a terrorist! If you dont curb your dog the Taliban will rejoice!
Well now that there is a "new day" in the US and the whole Gubbmint is basically Libtards so all the "progressive" lobby groups start in with their bullshit in the hopes that they will get their agendas passed. Green house BS, Stem cell BS, Gun ban BS, Gay rights BS, Muslim BS etc. etc. Doesn't mean its gonna pass right away.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:24:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
'uck 'lorida

Hah!

The safe is 10 feet away. If I needed to use it for serious social purposes, I'd need a little warning to unlock the safe.

I'd say I live in a safe part of Miami, but I'm a stone's throw from the Dadeland Mall, and we had a shooting there about a month ago.

No shit. I'm from Kendall area and it's nice to hear about dadeland mall (not about the shooting tho) again. All my family (mostly my mother) and friends down there say that things are getting worse with idiots holding up banks and gas stations.

BTW I'm stationed in El Paso about 20 miles from Juarez Mexico... there's an AR, compact 1911 and a micro desert eagle (my carry gun) within arms reach as i type this. The safe in the next room could arm a squad
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top