BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:02:53 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
You guys are missing the big picture. (get your tin foil in place)

Both Mexico and Canada are pushing the US to tighten up their gun laws.
The reason is that they want the whole of north america to be one country. (El Norte)
This is mearly another move in the larger chess game of the New World Order. I hate it, you hate it, but what will we do about it?

There are many tried and true methods to hold such people as yourself at bay and one of the most effective is ridicule. So you are a "tin foiler." At the beginning of the last century you were an "isolationist." In the 60s you were a "reactionary" and the list goes on.

Your opposition is behind the ridicule and they are carefully and well placed throughout every nook and cranny of our society. They are here on this forum too.

It's shame most people do not play chess because when "Checkmate" is called it is going to pass right over the heads of the general population and they will not even have a clue of what happened to them. They will get what they deserve and sometimes I regret having a beautiful well mannered and decent daughter. It truly is a shame.

And I'm not trying to put a spur under your saddle, but what can be done?
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:16:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Would they rather that American citizens use American guns (and British, Russian, Polish, et al) against the criminal invaders coming over our border from their country?

We can arrange that... just a simple executive order formally recognizing the "undocumented hard workers doing jobs American's don't want to" (that happen to include drug dealers, felons and repeat child molesters) as what they are - invading criminals, and allowing the use of lethal force by US Citizens in defense of our country's borders.

Of course, Jorge would have to get permicion first, and since he won't even let the BP guys engage hostiles with firearms, it's probably just a misplaced redneck pipe dream that the ordinary citizen could become a "barb on the wire" as it were.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:20:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Oh, the irony.

Precisely.

I'm more concerned about Cop Killin' Mexicans.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:38:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You guys are missing the big picture. (get your tin foil in place)

Both Mexico and Canada are pushing the US to tighten up their gun laws.
The reason is that they want the whole of north america to be one country. (El Norte)
This is mearly another move in the larger chess game of the New World Order. I hate it, you hate it, but what will we do about it?

Good call man.

If those thugs in Mexico have been useing FiveseveN pistols to defeat body armor worn by corrupt Mexican cops I want to see the autopsy reports. I want to know more about how that round works after it penetrates the armor and cuts up flesh. I wanna know if they were fireing SS190,28 grainHPs, or the 40 grain poly tips. Wonder if thier armor was IIA or III. They could have tons of info that we could use. Maybe some Arfcommers could set up a pool and donate the funds to the Mexico City PD if they send us the reports.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:46:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah - the last time someone posted this, the "they should build  a wall" irony was rich.  it still is.

Anyone know where these grenade launcher and frag grenade stores are?  I'm in the market.

I think we should also make cocaine illegal - it might cut down on the drug cartels.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top