Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 10:13:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone else find it funny that they have local ufo clubs?
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 10:15:10 PM EDT
[#2]
not really
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 10:18:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Anyone else find it funny that they have local ufo clubs?

I don't––I've seen one...in New Mexico.  Yeah, I know...New Mexico.  It made an F-16 look like a General Lee Hot Wheels trike––after being completely stationary for and hour and a half when it decided to take off south.  My GF at the time saw the same thing, too....and was speechless.

HH
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 10:40:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Obama and the Disclosure Project

It will not be long before our own gov will disclose to the world that there is in fact an ET presence..

Querry= Obama UFO Disclosure

2 Thessalonians 2 >>
King James Bible
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition(The Anti-Christ); 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Ephesians 2

1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; 2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air (Satan), the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: 3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. 4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) 6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Here Satan is called the "Prince of the Power of the Air"..

Ephesians 6:10-12
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

UFO phenom is clearly in high places..

Finally,

Revelation 12:7-9

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

The "Heaven" here represents the outer atmosphere or space not the Planet Heaven..

Make no mistake, there is wickedness in high places including our Government. However, These scriptures show where Satan's seat is. It is a held belief it is in the outer atmosphere and if one would look into the UFO phenom of abduction by "Aliens" and demonic encounters, one can see the similarities of the two events in some respects..

I can tell you folks who have NOT read the Bible or who think the Bible is figurative to turn your lives over to the Only way to salvation and escape the wrath to come which has been told by the Prophets for thousands of years..Jesus is the way!..

Christ is about to return...Do not miss out on your chance to escape the horror which is coming upon this planet!

Link Posted: 7/31/2009 10:41:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
We're gonna see more and more of this stuff as time goes on...just watch.

HH

Oh? We are?

I think we will...YMMV.

HH

I am with you...There will be things showing themselves in the skies until it becomes so commonplace people accept it as truth..

You and I are exactly on the same page.

HH

I don't get it.

Will we be seeing more hoaxers or are you suspecting these "things" are real?

The only thing I'd suggest is to consider accepting Jesus Christ as your Savior, then read the Bible very carefully.

Millions of people around the world aren't wrong in seeing things that make no sense.

Other people's beliefs may vary.

HH

Signs of the End Times. Those of us who know aren't really surprised by any of this. However, there are alot of athiests, scientologists and agnostics who will be along shortly to tell you how much of a fool I am for believing in God.

As an agnostic, I don't presume to SAY god exists or doesn't exist, and therefore, I won't say you are a fool just because you believe in god.
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 10:58:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 12:25:32 AM EDT
[#7]
We shoot the bastards down where I live.  

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 12:27:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

CRAP!

Did my wife get out again?

Oh, no, he did-unt!

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 12:46:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Radio Control something?

Halloween witch on a zip line if you ask me.  Old air car and zip lines abound in mountainous communites.

No to mention....the common 17th century  image of a witch is greatly ficitonalized by overzealous and superstitious writers and publishers of the time frame.

It's realllly odd that a Anglos Saxon / European styled witch is flying around Mexico.

Maybe she's on vacation.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 12:59:55 AM EDT
[#10]
One of the "witches" had a metallica beanie on.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 1:14:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Tag for video.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 11:54:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
One of the "witches" had a metallica beanie on.

I noticed that myself..
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top